PDA

View Full Version : Funny / Annoying Macros

VDeity
07-30-2004, 06:03 PM
It can't be avoided, I know everyone at some time has come across a person with those weird or funny macros, and I thought it would be fun to share them with everyone else here. If you've seen one that you thought was funny or odd, post it in this thread.

Garland
07-30-2004, 06:11 PM
Pretty much all of the pulling macros are annoying.

< Call ## > Pulling < t >!

On second thought, it's not the macro - it's just the <call> that's annoying.

ZeZipster
07-30-2004, 06:48 PM
The Taru dance has to be the greatest macro ever. I think it's like

/em Does the Tarutaru dance
/panic motion
/wait 1
/panic motion

But I can't be sure...

Garland
07-30-2004, 07:19 PM
My Taru dance macro is:

/cheer motion
/wait 2
/clap motion
/wait 2
/panic motion

Mikztsu
07-30-2004, 08:43 PM
Put /welcome motion in the end. Maybe even /bow after welcome. ;)

Any macro that can be seen others than party members are very annoying. Why would I care what they're doing when I'm not in party with them. :\ That's annoying.

As a thief, pulling macros doesnt annoy me at all and they're important. I myself use call7 sound in it.

Ouch!
07-31-2004, 01:52 AM
My tarutaru dance is as follows:

/em does the tarutaru dance.
/panic motion
/wait 1
/welcome motion

Good stuff. I've seen some funny macros for weapon skills, but I've seen some that were just trying to hard to be funny.

I personally like, "All your hate are belong to me." for a provoke.

Garland
07-31-2004, 05:02 AM
You're right. Pulling macros don't annoy me. Calls in general annoy me. Low MP calls, pulling calls, low hp calls, full tp calls, weapon skill calls - it's enough to go insane.

Lionx
07-31-2004, 09:08 AM
But in the end its needed.

< annoyingnoise13> < call4>

:P use that alot.

Jalbrean
07-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Chances are if you ever party with eternalshiva you'll get to experience both Funny and Annoying. ^^

Her Carbuncle macro's are amusing. I say this only because I helped with her dorky sayings.

-waits for her to show up-

It's a nice balance for me since none of my macro's are funny. The only things I have with party spam are weapon skills and TP checks since they're important to my job.