PDA

View Full Version : Insane/Stupid Risks & Stunts.

Rainecloud
07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Have you ever taken any stupid or insane risks? Did you injure yourself at all, or were you fine?

I was swinging from a tree to impress some friends when I slipped and broke my arm. It wasn't amusing at the time, but I saw the funny side of it a couple of days later.

And yourself?

-N-
07-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Does doing a lot of illegal substances count? :p

Anyways, if I've ever been injured, it's usually due to me being in the wrong place, rather than me going to the wrong place.

Rainecloud
07-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Does doing a lot of illegal substances count? :p

Sure, go knock yourself out.

-N-
07-30-2004, 09:33 PM
In that case, yes, I have takem many insane/stupid risks on many occasions. No real damage has occured yet - but I'm guessing my liver is beginning to wither and I'll break a bone on a bad drug trip eventually.

Logan
07-30-2004, 10:15 PM
I don't think I've ever taken an insane risk. Sorry. =(.

chu52
07-30-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm all insanity so I tend to make fun of bullies who hang in groups, that is a big risk, but me and my freinds can take them and get away with self defense so...

Ohh and I made that You are Oddd award thread, that was a risk but hey it turned out great!!!

Cloud_99
07-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Have I ever taken any insane risks? Ok here goes:

Most of these are bike related but meh.

-Thrown myself down a near vertical drop on my bike
-Thrown myself down a flight of 20 odd concrete stairs on my bike into oncoming traffic
-jumped of a sea wall onto stones at a height of 10 or so feet both on and off my bike

Now on to health risks

-Downed vinegar
-shotguned Dr. Pepper and choc gems in quick succsesion
-eaten 4 chocolate eclairs (The proper kind) in under 2 minutes

trust me the list goes on. And surprisingly I've never broken any bones or been hit by any cars or chocked to death :D

chu52
07-30-2004, 11:14 PM
In over 20 occasions my bones should have been broken yet as of yet i have never broken a single bone...hmmmm, that is a little odd, ohh and I once mad a commet that Chibi Youki was cute to her face ...if you know her that one almost killed me.....

Mo-Nercy
07-31-2004, 01:51 AM
Last night, while playing Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) online. I sacrificed all my elephants and guards to try and checkmate with one horse. It didn't work.

WOAH!

-N-
07-31-2004, 01:53 AM
Does eating a whole habaniero pepper count?

Levian
07-31-2004, 02:03 AM
-Jumped down from a roof. Landed on ice. I broke lots of stuff in my foot.
-Biking into the road. I thought I would make it over before the car. Luckily, we both hit the brakes.

Shlup
07-31-2004, 02:19 AM
Oh, hon, I could go on all day about my friends. I don't do that much stupid stuff, but its fun to be risky once in a while.

Mr. Graves
07-31-2004, 05:13 AM
I almost got in a car wreck by following too close to a car.

Meat Puppet
07-31-2004, 05:20 AM
I always manage to escape such situations by a matter of chance. For example, my friend picked me up from school the same day the bus I was going to catch got crashed. So the answer of the question is no.