PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god! You're my hero!

Breine
07-30-2004, 10:15 PM
I know the title of this topic is a bit weird... but drawing attention these days is kinda hard :)

Anyway, what is the most heroic thing you've ever done? Tell us.

chu52
07-30-2004, 10:21 PM
I am constantly protecting thoughs who cannot defend themselves, but with amazing wit... If a bully wants to start a fight try this: Don't look at them and whatever they say ask them if they really need to do that to take you down. *real example*
Bully: After school me and 3 guys are goiong to take you down
Me: Really, it takes 4 of you to fight me, I thought you said I was weak.
Buly: Well...pussy *walks off*

THus you win without violent interaction *happiness*

kikimm
07-30-2004, 10:21 PM
I stopped eating my nutrigrain bar to pick someone up out of the pool who seemed like they were drowning. *shrug*. :p

:D

SeeDRankLou
07-30-2004, 10:41 PM
I saved my brother from drowning when we were younger.

Cloud_99
07-30-2004, 10:57 PM
Some kids from our rival school were on the other side of the train station to us and they were chucking rocks. I took a rock in the chest to protect someone. That kinda hurt. But that was may years ago now :D

-N-
07-30-2004, 11:03 PM
I know the title of this topic is a bit weird... but drawing attention these days is kinda hard :) :D

I guess I'm more of a behind-the-scenes man. I avoid the spotlight, so technically, I'm not a hero. ;)

BrittyGoesMow
07-31-2004, 12:56 AM
Watched Drama fest 2003 happen in the halls to a girl who looked quite familiar.
From what I heard she walked in on her boyfriend making out with her friend, and now the group had ganged up on her, and were saying some pretty terrible things
"It's because you're ugly and fat, not to mention you're a **** to your friends" This girl, whenever I would see her in the halls wasn't saying anything, she was very quiet, and she only had those three friends at school, when I walked by again, she was down at the other end of the hall, crying, and her old boyfriend and the friend were cuddling, laughing, and talking about her.
I kind of tilted my head, and looked at them, the girl looked at me and said "What do you want?"
and I said "You hurt your friends like that all the time? Maybe before you judge someone based on looks you should look in the mirror, you're fatter, and uglier, and he *points to boyfriend* isn't even worth fighting for."
She got in my face and I smiled. She pushed me once and again, and I just laughed. This girl was much larger than me, but for some reason, I'm not intimidated very easily. Campus security saw what was going on and took her off of me, which I knew would happen some time, and I laughed. "Better luck next time." I said smirking. It was more feeling bad for someone, because I had been in that situation before.

Empathy caused me to stand up for a girl I didn't even know.
Come to find out, she is a close friend of mines younger sister.
Crazy world.

Slacker
07-31-2004, 01:06 AM
I stopped a girl I was in love with from cutting her wrists and eventually brought her out of depression. Unfortunately, the feeling of love wasn't exactly mutual between us and nothing happened.

fire_of_avalon
07-31-2004, 01:19 AM
I don't really try to play the hero, but I've come to find out alot of people close to me consider me very strong, and have insane amounts of faith in me, all because of how I've treated them in the past. If someone's being harassed for no good reason, I stick up for them.

Del Murder
07-31-2004, 05:34 AM
Absolutely nothing. :)

Proxy
07-31-2004, 05:35 AM
I dunno if this would be considered an act of heroism (sp?)
but I've stopped 3 or 4 friends from commiting suicide.

Cz
07-31-2004, 11:54 AM
I once turned off a radio that was playing Vengaboys records.

Mr. Graves
07-31-2004, 01:27 PM
I taught a computer illitarite person the basic of retrieving her AOHell mail via the internet. =)

Resha
07-31-2004, 03:18 PM
Everything...everything I do is heroic...*sighs* I know, it's not easy. But with a little help, you can ALL be like me!
*That was heroic and NOBLE too!* :D

Rainecloud
07-31-2004, 04:03 PM
I used to stand up for my friends in school, but that lead to me being beaten up quite regularly.

So, I stopped doing that. :/

Dixie
07-31-2004, 04:34 PM
I saved my mom from commiting suicide when I was 8.

Triple T
07-31-2004, 08:56 PM
I saved a person at the public pool because all the lifeguards are too tired to work. :) I won a medal for it. <3

Trumpet Thief
07-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Well, I stopped a lot of kids from bullying my friends; things like that.

Logan
07-31-2004, 10:20 PM
I haven't done anything really heroic. I found a newborn kitten and we nursed it and she got big and healthy? She would've died otherwise, she was abandoned. :( I miss her.

GrimmReaper
07-31-2004, 11:36 PM
i do not consider myself a hero, despite any of my heroic actions.

-N-
07-31-2004, 11:58 PM
I once turned off a radio that was playing Vengaboys records. :exdee:

tomothy
08-01-2004, 06:07 AM
i got bashed unconcious and left on the train tracks then woke up in hospital for stopping some girl from getting sexually assaulted by like 5 scumbags in puffy jackets at the station. that was fun, though i don't consider it heroic as anyone would have jumped in. plus the girl was alright as she took me to the hospital... apparently

escobert
08-01-2004, 06:13 AM
I guess one time when I was little I saved my nephew from going into the road where cars were going by very fast. Other then that nothing. *is too lazy to be heroic*

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
08-03-2004, 08:38 PM
I have saved multiple friends from stepping in multiple piles 'o' dog poo!!
Pretty darn heroic if you ask me.I think I deserve an award for those acts of heroism.

Armisael
08-03-2004, 09:29 PM
the most heroic thing i've ever done is that i saved a little dog before a car hit it.