PDA

View Full Version : The Chronicles of Riddick

escobert
07-31-2004, 08:13 AM
Anyone see it? I saw it tonight at the drive in. I finally figured out it was a sequal to pitchblack or whatever that movie was. I actually kinda liked it although some of the fight seens were kinda crappy and it was a very predictable movie.

Amnesia Case
07-31-2004, 08:21 AM
Never saw it, yeah it's the sequal to Pitch Black,they also got an X Box game thats a prequal to the movies. Theres also an anime but I'm not sure what thats about.

escobert
07-31-2004, 08:22 AM
Yeah The anime is the same as the movie. I twas actually a good movie. I figured it to be some crappy usual vin movie. But the story actually kinda suprised me. The necromongers were cool :p

Amnesia Case
07-31-2004, 08:24 AM
necromongers?

escobert
07-31-2004, 08:28 AM
Yeah there the bad guys who are trying to wipe out the universe inorder to go to some other demension or something. Idunno they're kind dark and they don't tell you a whole lot about them besides that they kill you if you don't join them. (they remind me of the Sith in Star wars Knights of the Old Republic)

Amnesia Case
07-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Yeah The anime is the same as the movie.

What's the point in making an anime the same as the movie?
They just make one or the other.

escobert
07-31-2004, 08:44 AM
I dunno really. I think it may go more iin depth.

Amnesia Case
07-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Maybe, but its probably of poor quality. They probably just made an anime so they could reach out to the anime crowd. I've also seen an Van Hellsing anime, makes me wounder what other blockbuster movies they will turn into anime.