PDA

View Full Version : who SHOULD have been the last boss?

aeris2001x2
07-31-2004, 04:32 PM
Were there any games u thought, why was he the last boss, this other character would have been better.

for me...

ffII last boss should have had like Belzebub/Satan

ffIV should definitly have been an incarnation of Golbez

ffVIII should have been Ultima Weapon

ffIX should have been the same, BUT he should have been called Garland, hence his appeatance would have made more sense.

i think in ffX Seymour should have took control somehow and been the last boss, thus making him the main villan(which he was not)

and ffX-2 should have been Trema because Shuyin.vegnegun was so weak its unbeliavable

Ultima Shadow
07-31-2004, 05:00 PM
FFI- The prinsses Sarah (or whatever her name is) should have been a demon queen in human form who manipulated Garland all the time. :p

FFVIII- Yea, it would have been cool with an FMV where Ultimecia suddenly gets hit by a Ligth Pillar and then Ultima Weapon appears to finish everyone off. Or something like that. :D Also, Seifer could have been the final boss... running mad when Ultimecia is defeated.

FFIX- Always wanted Kuja to be the final one... but Necron is ok.

FFX- Seymour all the way!

Martyr
07-31-2004, 06:39 PM
I think that Garland was the coolest final boss ever.
Shadow, saying that is like saying that Terra should have been the final boss in FF6. Which would be crazy. That'd be totally whacked out. I think it's almost cool... But no. Kefka was best for that scenario, I think.
Or maybe Leo should have respawned as Chaos... Hmmmm....

In FF2... FF2 was really very poorly put together with the end boss. It was more of a story that fleshed out the Chaos/Light Warrior (Even though they weren't really "Light Warriors") relationship. But FFV did it better anyway.
FF2 was kinda stupid. Lionheart should have totally been the one who converted to the last boss, or was posessed by the last boss, and there should have been a cooler method of utilizing the fourth party member.

I strongly agree that FFIV boss should have been an incarnation of Golbez, as Aeris said. The ending, after everything, was just weak. Well, it certainly wasn't weak, but it just could have been better. It's one of the reasons FFIV can nevcer compete with VI.

Ultima Shadow
08-01-2004, 12:05 AM
I think that Garland was the coolest final boss ever.
Shadow, saying that is like saying that Terra should have been the final boss in FF6. Which would be crazy. That'd be totally whacked out. I think it's almost cool... But no. Kefka was best for that scenario, I think.

I wasn't really serious on that one you know. :p
Garland was good and I whould have been dissapointed if Sarah actually WAS the final boss. It's just that it was a "funny" idea.

-N-
08-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Garland was good and I whould have been dissapointed if Sarah actually WAS the final boss. It's just that it was a "funny" idea.
Funny you mention that... :p

Martyr
08-01-2004, 05:44 AM

I'll try to detect more cracks. Heaven knows my sarcasm is rarely noticed on the forums. That's the problem with using words without emoticons.

Even though you used one....

Oh, well, uh, please pardon my stupidity. :shame:

Trumpet Thief
08-01-2004, 05:48 AM
For FFVIII it should be Seifer.
For FFIX it should have been Kuja.
I agree with your Golbez incarnate idea for FFVI
FFX should have definetly had Seymour
FFx-2 should have had Tidus as the final boss, so they could finally permanently kill him

Big D
08-01-2004, 09:09 AM
If FFX's last boss was actually Sin itself... that'd be pretty incredible - the colossal floating demon, faced head-on in a fight to the death, rather than the little skirmishes where it's faced earlier. Or better yet, attacking it from the inside, bringing it down that way. Since Yu Yevon is the essence that summons Sin, he could've bonded himself to Sin's body, so the fight would still be consistent with the game's plot. However, the FF creators know what they're doing, and I'm happy with the way things turned out.

FFFreakX-2
08-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Yea I Think Fightin Sin At The End WOuld Be Dope But The Yu Yevon Thing Could Have Been Cool If It Was Like Yunalasc OR How Ever You Spell IT And Its Not A Bug But A Freakin REally Hard Boss And U Dont Have Auto Life But After U Fight THe Aeon You Can Save Then Fight THe Guy It Would Have Been A lot Cooler

Rase
08-03-2004, 09:25 PM
FFIV: A Golbez incarnation would've been sweet. Of course, they'ed have to be a different battle sprite, one that was hopefully as good as his original. If Zemus had put all his hatred and malice into Golbezs' body, instead of forming Zeromus, that would've made me very happy. :D

Storm
08-03-2004, 09:52 PM
ffIV should definitly have been an incarnation of Golbez

Naw, I think it is fine the way it is.

Also, FFIX should have been Kuja.