PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Bit

McCheeze
08-02-2004, 03:25 PM
This game is truely amazing. It touched me, it made me laugh, it made me sad. Most games might get the smallest chuckle here and there but this game is one of kind. That is why i have contributed this section to the game and what bits you particulaly liked.

So, what was your favourite bit in FFVII?

Del Murder
08-07-2004, 04:51 PM
The Temple of Ancients was my favorite part. Some good parts of the story are revealed there, the music kicks, and the clock thing is fun.

Chris
08-07-2004, 04:56 PM
I couldn't possibly choose...this game is impeccable.

Ryth
08-07-2004, 11:49 PM

Agreed Chris I couldn't choose either.

Jolts
08-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Sephiroth finally breaking the "pissed off" meter at the final battle. Even if you don't have it, you use Omnislash, and it also looks a little different then when using it on any other enemy.

Linus J
08-08-2004, 02:45 AM
the beginning, mainly the first reactor. dont know why, I just love it

kikimm
08-08-2004, 03:20 AM
Everything after you get out of North Corel. I don't know why, but I hated that place, it was a complete nightmare. After I got out of that area, though, the game really picked up for me, and I couldn't put it down.

More specifcally, Cloud's first flashback in Kalm, and then when Tifa was inside Cloud's mind, helping him figure out who he really was.

:D

Raistlin
08-08-2004, 03:28 AM
The big battle for Fort Condor. <3

-N-
08-08-2004, 03:47 AM
In no particular order...

The opening to the game.
Exiting Midgar and hearing the Main Theme of FFVII.
Learning about the Lifestream in Cosmo Canyon.
Integrating Cloud with Tifa in the Lifestream.
Going into space with Cid.

d20{fx}
08-08-2004, 01:47 PM
The bit where Yuffie was in the pot and Cloud hit it a few times until she popped out.

Mo-Nercy
08-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Cid waking up only to find out he had been elected the new leader in place of Cloud. :)

Dragonfire
08-08-2004, 02:17 PM
I loved the whole thing where Cloud goes comatose and Tifa helps him get his mind back in order.

Also, any scene with Cid in it.

Armisael
08-08-2004, 02:39 PM

SadisticStreetSoldie
08-31-2004, 03:44 AM
The play at the Gold Palace, I pissed myself laughing when Cloud twirled off stage and plus whenever Cid was running and when you're in the hospital in Mideel, at some point it looks like Tifa is giving Cid head :D *sigh* good ol'times and of course how could I forget, the scene when Cloud and Zack are in the truck and Zack shouts, "Yo pops! What do you think I'll be good at?" and then the guy says, "Shuddap!" heehee. And plus that's my favourite scene because I love seeing two guys who are besty best friends hugging, it's so cute!

zacks_clone
08-31-2004, 07:45 AM
:: screan is dark and you hear clothing being ripped off :: "Here, put this on. :: more clothing :: "Ohhh.you look good in that." :: goes to the back of a pickup truck::

Sorry.that whole concept makes me laugh. Cids running is a kick too.O.o..The cid space things was good too. There were a bunch of funny sceans...i just cant remember them right now. X.x...Love the game all in all.

Polaris
09-06-2004, 10:12 AM
All the scenes of FF7 were great, when I got Yuffie and Vinc, when Aeris died and when Cid was going to space and Shera was there, I thought, 'he's not gonna make it... again' but then he did and it was incredable

Gabgooba
09-06-2004, 03:42 PM
The bit where Yuffie was in the pot and Cloud hit it a few times until she popped out.

Haha, totally agreed. Cid is my all time favourite character in any Final Fantasy. He's the greatest.

Bloody_Valentine
09-07-2004, 04:06 AM
All parts that have either Cid or Sephiroth. But, I have 2 absolute favorite parts. First, is when Aeris gets slain by Sephiroth. I laughed, I hated Aeris so much, I jumped for joy when she died. Then theres the part where you get Vincent. I love his music, and the way he does his little almost slow motion back flip out of his coffin and stands on it. Vincent, Cid, Sephiroth and Reno are my all-time faves, so basically, any parts with them in it

zacks_clone
09-07-2004, 04:16 AM
All parts that have either Cid or Sephiroth. But, I have 2 absolute favorite parts. First, is when Aeris gets slain by Sephiroth. I laughed, I hated Aeris so much, I jumped for joy when she died, and then theres the part where you get Vincent. I love his music, and the way he does his little almost slow motion back flip out of his coffin and stands on it. Vincent, Cid, Sephiroth and Reno are my all-time faves, so basically, any parts with them in it

Eh,maybe you should mark your spoilers,just in case-cause there isnt a spoiler tag on the thread.:P But I agree with the vincent bit. And the way he runs is amusing too:D

Lon611
09-07-2004, 07:12 AM
i havent finished the game yet (only in costa del sol), but i messed up when in junon when ur supposta entire the marching line. i messed up like a lot till i finally got it. when i did, the commentators say something like "what the hell was that soldier doing?!?!" rofl. made me clench my stomach i was laughing so hard. good times....

stesia
09-07-2004, 09:12 AM
I thought it was funny when don corneo chooses "this healthy looking girl" :lol:

Sephiroth clone
09-10-2004, 10:18 PM
I like all of the game. But I especially like the part where you have to dress Cloud up like a girl. That was really fun.
The part where Yuffie stole your materia rocked as well.

Oh, I almost forgot, that scene in Cloud´s flashback in Kalm where Sephiroth burn Nibelheim (look at my avatar) is damn cool as weel.

Necronopticous
09-10-2004, 10:36 PM
The Honeybee Inn, nothing more genius than Cloud bathing with a group of buff homosexuals.

Leene
09-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Where Aeris is dying and when Tifa and Cloud are together before the final battle with Sephiroth.

Zifnab
09-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Always been the first confrontation with Rufus. It turned the game on its head and really set up the ShinRa nicely.
WEAPON's attack on Junnon and Diamond Weapon's on Midgar are both great action scenes.

Heartless
09-15-2004, 02:31 PM
FFVII is a great game,i cannot choose just one scene to say..they were all fantastic.

iluvpenelo
09-15-2004, 02:50 PM
As I said in another thread, I havent actually completed this one but i thought the last scene of disc 1, where aeris dies and then when cloud lays her down.......very sad