PDA

View Full Version : WHat would make the world a better place?

chu52
08-03-2004, 01:46 AM
Post what you think here!

If there was no more Fraiser

If we where to Elvinize the world (live like elves)

If there was slightly less Freinds

If people knew how to drive

If Final Fantasy XII would be as cool as it seemed before they revealed Vaan

If Day time talk shows didn't have titles like: Mauled by dogs we have pics! or Cheating husbands with wives they never knew where Coke addicted transvestite organ theives, and the animals who love to love them.

ANthing else the world would be better with of without.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
08-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Without murderers, global warming and dumb people.

Misfit
08-03-2004, 02:05 AM
More monkey costumes.

Jebus
08-03-2004, 02:09 AM
I liked Frasier ;_;.

If we banned religion, and outlawed stupidity.

fire_of_avalon
08-03-2004, 02:20 AM
With more cheese sticks and less fried cabbage.

chu52
08-03-2004, 02:29 AM
Fire of Avalon has a point

FightClubFan#47
08-03-2004, 02:29 AM
More Moombas :moomba: more chocs :choc: more mogs :mog:

chu52
08-03-2004, 02:31 AM
Yes chocobos make the world go round.

Del Murder
08-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Limits on breeding.

zacks_clone
08-03-2004, 02:40 AM
Without murderers, global warming and dumb people.

If we got rid of all the dumb people then the human race would be doomed.

Cloud_99
08-03-2004, 02:51 AM
Nope sorry stupid people have to go. So do a long list of others.

Tony Blair
George W. Bush
Murderers
Chavs (Only those of you who are English will know what I mean here)
Rapists
Woman Beaters
Whoever thought it would be a good idea to make FFXII crap
Whoever thought it would be a good idea to merge squaresoft with sony
Old people who drive cars too slowly
Caravans
Tractors on the roads
upper class toffs
pedos
Jake Richedson*
Nathan Jones*

and now on to stuff that should be introduced

Holland all over the world (We should all be that laid back... and stoned)
FFVIIAC
Me as president of the world
StrongBad as vice Chancellor

The list goes on I'll stop there :D

* Only Laguna will know what I mean here so for him it will be very funny for others, not so much.

Dixie
08-03-2004, 03:00 AM
World peace.

chu52
08-03-2004, 03:06 AM
By destroying all of mankind we eliminate the problems caused by mankind.. just a thought

edczxcvbnm
08-03-2004, 03:07 AM
Less sex on television
A world government
A world currency
A universal language

Thats all that really needs to be done right now.

FreaQaZoiD
08-03-2004, 03:13 AM
Take the safety labels off everything, that'll take care of the ignorant...

Less ignorance.

Reality TV to burn in hell, replace with 24hr Jackass channel.

'Survivor' series to implement mods with guns.
Survivor - Alpine assault. Can ya dig it?

Hm...all racists to be put in a huge bag and the bag to be beaten with the ugly/uglier stick.
Same goes for n00bz0r.

All rational forms of Governmental control cept policing to be Removed.

All ignorant people to be graded and tagged to prevent breeding.

~~~ My 2 cents - The FreaQ

chu52
08-03-2004, 03:15 AM
Frek, you are a noob so shut up about beating up noobs,

SeeDRankLou
08-03-2004, 03:20 AM
By destroying all of mankind we eliminate the problems caused by mankind.. just a thought
That's pessimistic, similar to all non-evil antagonists who try to destroy the world. If there are no problems then there would be no solutions, and you would have never been able to make this thread....just a thought.

Let me see....
Bi-weekly marjauana usage by all people 18+
*cough* But really....
Ending war
Having equality for all
Having a piece of cheesecake at least once a week

FreaQaZoiD
08-03-2004, 03:20 AM
Frek, you are a noob so shut up about beating up noobs,

Never! (frenchie Simpsons waiter accent)

Yes i'll admit, i am a n00b in racing games.

Only

Answer - Not really. World will still be all messed up what with the greenhouse effect, pollution, deforestation, species extinction and whatnot. This 'solution' is too trite.

chu52
08-03-2004, 03:23 AM
Having a piece of cheesecake at least once a week

That is deep. So true. the world would be better with that

White Raven
08-03-2004, 03:29 AM
Though a world without religion would stop some wars, it would give no hope for anyone out there and no diversity.

We might as well all be commies.

Things that would improve the world:
~Less morons
~More nice people
~a clean, renewable energy source
~less argueing in forums
~less hypocrits
~more dictonaries

chu52
08-03-2004, 03:41 AM
If we all spoke latin, that is the perfect universal language as all languages derive from it.
and the song One Winged Angel would be appreicited by all humans as it should be.

FreaQaZoiD
08-03-2004, 03:48 AM
There should be no universal language in my opinion.

Johann Pachelbell - Kanon :)

~~~ The School of Old - FreaQ

Big D
08-03-2004, 04:25 AM
I love the way FFVII:AC and FFXII have been deemed "crap", even though they're not available yet. That kind of optimism is surely the best way to have a positive outlook on life.

Yet I digress. The world would be better off without discriminatory attitudes about race, religion, nationality, culture and politics. We would all be better off if no weapons of mass destruction existed, including those owned by "world powers". An enforceable, equal system of justice applying to all people would be nice. A universal respect for life and a complete absence of tolerance for cruelty would end the suffering of disadvantaged people and endangered species of animals.
People should be free to live the life they want, to speak whatever language and celebrate whatever God, provided they're not harming anyone else by doing so.

However, there are far too many people who suck, so none of these are ever going to happen.

ZeZipster
08-03-2004, 04:32 AM
I really think the world would be better if we were all less greedy, I don't mean we should stop striving for a higher standard of living, but somethings just don't seem right in society...

Yamaneko
08-03-2004, 05:37 AM
If everyone stopped acting so important and knew that they were utterly worthless, the world would be a better place.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-03-2004, 06:25 AM
I have to agree with Yammers.

Proxy
08-03-2004, 06:39 AM
I liked Frasier ;_;.

No...no you didn't...
religion = bad
I'm sure you don't mean put the death penatly for stupidity. Maybe just take the safety labels off everything, and let the problem sort itself out.

nik0tine
08-03-2004, 06:41 AM
If everbody would dimply smile at everyone else, jsut to be nice, the world would be one hell of a place.

DMKA
08-03-2004, 06:55 AM
I love the way FFVII:AC and FFXII have been deemed "crap", even though they're not available yet. That kind of optimism is surely the best way to have a positive outlook on life.

Yet I digress. The world would be better off without discriminatory attitudes about race, religion, nationality, culture and politics. We would all be better off if no weapons of mass destruction existed, including those owned by "world powers". An enforceable, equal system of justice applying to all people would be nice. A universal respect for life and a complete absence of tolerance for cruelty would end the suffering of disadvantaged people and endangered species of animals.
People should be free to live the life they want, to speak whatever language and celebrate whatever God, provided they're not harming anyone else by doing so.

However, there are far too many people who suck, so none of these are ever going to happen.

Couldn't agree more if you were holding a knife to my balls. :)

Erdrick Holmes
08-03-2004, 07:05 AM
Putting pictures of hot women on our money. It'll make people wanna work harder.

If Bush were thrown in jail

Hell if terrorism just stopped and everyone agreed to stop fighting over nothing that'd be bliss.

Rainecloud
08-03-2004, 07:14 AM
The yobs/skallies need to be disciplined severely in some sort of Fort-Knox type structure.

CloudSquallandZidane
08-03-2004, 07:18 AM
I liked Frasier ;_;.

You'd ban religion, but not Fraiser????

The world would be a better place if every1 just sumbitted to me, and avoided the oncoming war that will end up in massive losses from both sides, and me becoming king anyways.

DMKA
08-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Putting pictures of hot women on our money. It'll make people wanna work harder.
Believe it or not, that is true...lol.

Oh I'd also ban religion and throw Bush in jail before I'd ban Fraiser because I never watch tv anyway and have never seen Fraiser, thus proving that its not going out of its way to bug me so it doesn't need to be banned.

See theres another one that'd make the world a better place...less of all this stupid prejudging and intolerance without reason crap.

Loony BoB
08-03-2004, 12:17 PM
The Apocalypse.

Heath
08-03-2004, 12:20 PM
No...no you didn't...
Maybe just take the safety labels off everything, and let the problem sort itself out.

I haven't checked Bash.org in a while... thanks for reminding me.

Quite frankly, if humans never existed, that would make the world a better place. No global warming, no one blowing each other up over the price of tea and so on. Primitive animals would probably do a better job ruling the world than us.

Armisael
08-03-2004, 12:22 PM
world peace and no school

Polaris
08-03-2004, 12:25 PM
No school, no Bush, no Blair, no war, no men. The World would be so quite...

UltimateSpamGrover
08-03-2004, 12:33 PM
no Full House, I used to love the show, now I HATE it

Loony BoB
08-03-2004, 01:24 PM
No school, no Bush, no Blair, no war, no men. The World would be so quite...
If you mean quiet, it's known fact that, in general, men are far, far quieter than women.

No school would be awful. I'd hate to not have had school. :( I agree with the other three, though.

Polaris
08-03-2004, 01:26 PM
Yeah quiet, silent, without troubles, wars...

You don't hate scholl? Well I don't hate school but it's not my favourite place to be... boring teachers...

Loony BoB
08-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Going to school is thousands of times better than going to work 9-5:30. I wish I could go back to school but I can't afford to. =/

Xander
08-03-2004, 01:42 PM
If food that was good for you tasted great, and food that was bad for you tasted bad, so you'd eat all the good things but they would all taste soooo good.

If everyone lived on portable things (think like Balamb Garden) so if they wanted to go live near someone they could just fly it there and live there.

If it didn't cost to use buses, coaches or trains. (or was a lot cheaper at least).

UltimateSpamGrover
08-03-2004, 01:44 PM
No school

So you're saying you want to be ignorant for the rest of your life?

Polaris
08-03-2004, 01:45 PM
No I don't want to be ignorant but we could have more vacations, less homework, less tests, less reponsabilities.... the medium to get into the university should be lower

UltimateSpamGrover
08-03-2004, 01:47 PM
responsibility is actually a good thing *gasp*

HOOTERS
08-03-2004, 02:12 PM
It would be better if instead of armies we had sex armies, and instead of wars we had orgies.

Oh and some sort of giant laser cannon in the sky that zapped at everybody's feet and hollered "DANCE!". :smash:

UltimateSpamGrover
08-03-2004, 02:14 PM
HOOTERS, you're sick PLEASE GET SOME COUNSELING

War Angel
08-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Having ME as the world's supreme and undisputed leader would make this world a far better place.

HOOTERS
08-03-2004, 02:26 PM
I would think that whoever is against mass world-wide orgies is the one in need of the councelling. :choc: :smash:

Harmless Pigeon
08-03-2004, 03:28 PM
To quote some ideas I like:
'If we banned religion'
'Getting rid of: George W. Bush' (That'd give you world peace-two birds, one stone'
'Hm...all racists to be put in a huge bag and the bag to be beaten with the ugly/uglier stick. '
'I really think the world would be better if we were all less greedy, I don't mean we should stop striving for a higher standard of living, but somethings just don't seem right in society...'

And some I don't:
'Getting rid of: Tony Blair (This is a reasonable idea in itself, as long as Charles Kennedy replaced him-but if you're thinking Conservative, then no)'
'Though a world without religion would stop some wars, it would give no hope for anyone out there and no diversity. We might as well all be commies. (I think you're under estimating the reduction in wars that a ban on religion would cause. Think no World Trade Centre attack, think no crusades, think of all the people that Saddam Hussian wouldn't have killed'
'The world would be better off without discriminatory attitudes about...politics. (I think politics are important, and discussion and contesting of government based on politics is VERY important'

I only have two other requests:
That the US goverment respect the UN in the manner they have rarely done before.
That the US government close down Camp X-Ray and withdraw altogether from Cuba.
The UN moves it's headquarters to Dublin or Geneva (or any country that has a history of neutrality).
That someone grant me enough intelligence/money so that I can:
a. figure out the ePSXe emulator.
b. import an American copy of Chrono Cross to play on said emulator.

chu52
08-03-2004, 04:26 PM
The Apocalypse.

That would help...

But the real answer is nothing! yes, the tjeory goes like this:
People have a drive to create a perfect world
once they complete said utopia for a while it is good
but eventually people lose this drive and dive back into the dark ages
That is why the Rennissance only lasted a little while.