PDA

View Full Version : OMG! What is that?!?! Oh. It's your kid . . .

Fuzakeru
08-03-2004, 04:06 AM
You ever notice that some of us growing up were really ugly? Seriously. When I was a little kid I was ADORABLE . . . then I went through this awkward stage of . . . not cute and just extremely nerdy.
Did any of you experience this?

( I got the idea for this one going through my kid pics and even posted some. <3 Whee! Look! I WAS cute . . . then I was funny looking. XD! )

ZeZipster
08-03-2004, 04:11 AM
Nope, I'm the same pale scrawny dweeb I was when I was 8.

Dixie
08-03-2004, 04:17 AM
I look OK. A lot of people think I'm ugly at school.

chichi
08-03-2004, 04:25 AM
Fuzakeru, those photos are adorable! You look so sweet :)

Fuzakeru
08-03-2004, 04:37 AM
-blush- Thank you, you are so sweet.
Hmm. I'm not so much referring to how you look now as to how you looked when you were younger. Like going right in to teenager-hood or adolesence or whatever. What were you like through your awkward stage? The last picture is of me in 4th grade - the depths of my nerdhood. ^_^- <3

Misfit
08-03-2004, 04:44 AM
Yeeeep! I was a cute little freak when I was little, then I turned into a freaky little freak and now I'm just a freak. ^_^ FREAK. ^_; ... FREAK!! ;_^ ^_^ ;_; ^_^!

Erdrick Holmes
08-03-2004, 04:44 AM
I'd post pics of myself as a kid but the police kept them along with the bloody knife.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-03-2004, 05:00 AM
I went from cute to dorky to dumb lookin' to awesome. :cool:

Del Murder
08-03-2004, 05:03 AM
I think most kids go from cute to awkward. What comes after that is a mystery, though.

Calliope
08-03-2004, 05:31 AM
I used to be a regular Lolita xD

Yamaneko
08-03-2004, 05:35 AM
I've always been hot. I usually turn on the AC.

Rainecloud
08-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Cute > Chubby > Teen-ish > Normal.

I've never taken much notice of my personal appearance.

Meat Puppet
08-03-2004, 07:28 AM
brrrrrrrrrrrmmm

That's before. There's an after picture in my profile. Judge for yerself.

Where the hell is the picture :mad2:

CloudSquallandZidane
08-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Yeh... i look like an idiot. When im really just a dumb nerd.

Polaris
08-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah I know when I was a baby I was not just adorable but increadbly beautiful... I don't know how I could get so ugly now! :(

sephxangel
08-03-2004, 11:06 AM
i went through a stage like that...i'm sure everyone has...i'd show some of my pics but they got confinscated or something....i pretty much look the same as i did when i was little. no real big changes.

Cz
08-03-2004, 11:12 AM
If anything, I look better now than I did as a baby. I have teeth now, for one thing.

I didn't really go through a particularly 'nerdy' stage. I've always looked slightly nerdy, but it's never really progressed beyond that.

Rye
08-03-2004, 01:29 PM
I was very cute as a toddler. If I have that picture of me posing with the donkey when I was 5, I'll post that. When I became around 7, I looked horrible. I lost my teeth when I was really young so I had my adult teeth in when my head was still very small so I looked like a beaver. I had these really horrible bangs on my head too.

Xander
08-03-2004, 01:33 PM
I was a really cute, pretty child. I think I look much worse now though =( My hair used to be better condition and a nicer colour, then I think a combination of dying and perming it ruined it a bit. Plus I was slimmer and had better skin. So yeah.

Loony BoB
08-03-2004, 01:33 PM
I was the cutest baby boy in the world (tied with Princess Usa as cutest overall).

http://www.loonybob.homestead.com/files/Loony_BuB.jpg

You don't want to know how I turned out, though. :(

UltimateSpamGrover
08-03-2004, 02:03 PM
OMG YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME WITH THOSE PICS!!! O_O

well anyways, I look the same, I always have

HOOTERS
08-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Let's just say I was a hit with all the pedophiles. :smash:

War Angel
08-03-2004, 02:31 PM
When people look at my pictures from when I was a kid, I get responses like "OMG, you looked soooo cute and beautiful!!!.... what happened?"

Though, seriously, I look pretty much the same. :D

fire_of_avalon
08-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Someday I'll find a computer with a floppy drive and demonstrate to you what pure cuteness is. Then I'll show you me now and you'll all weep.

Psychotic
08-03-2004, 06:41 PM
If my scanner worked I'd scan this picture of me at like, 6 months in a sailor suit and I would own you all in cuteness. Really. It's nauseatingly cute. I wish I had a sailor suit now, then I'd have all the <s>boys</s> girls that I could ever want :greenie:

gokufusionss1
08-03-2004, 06:55 PM
i was an cute baby then my mother began cutting my hair culmating in the dreaded side parting.

Fuzakeru
08-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Random note: My dad says it looks like I have a mullet in my 3rd grade picture. -dies- 4th grade picture is great . . . I laugh at those techni color glasses I had.

Loony BoB, Meat Puppet! AWWW!! HoW CUTE!! -squeal-

Logan
08-03-2004, 09:11 PM
I always looked kinda weird.

Shlup
08-03-2004, 09:28 PM
I was always adorable. ^_^

My dad was an ugly kid though. Which is especially sad because his mother and two brothers were models. Though my dad still did modeling and commercials.

Then again, I'm probably the only one who thinks he was an ugly kid.

starlet
08-03-2004, 10:22 PM
I was the cutest baby boy in the world (tied with Princess Usa as cutest overall).

http://www.loonybob.homestead.com/files/Loony_BuB.jpg

You don't want to know how I turned out, though. :(

How much did you have to air-brush that pic to look decent? :p

I've always been hot. I usually turn on the AC.

Thats gotta be the most arrogant thing Ive heard in a long time...

I had a bowl cut when I was 5 and I looked like a little boy....I never go to Bo-RIcks to this day! >:(

And I dont think it has to do with any one person being a cute baby....babies are adorable anyway with thier little booties and bayonets and thingies that spin over the crib...makes me sick......I WANNA HAVE A BABY NOW!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU ALL GONE AND DONE NOW!!!

Chaos
08-03-2004, 11:02 PM
According to my dad I looked like a lettuce when I was born.

Nice.

I went through a rather dorky stage when I was about 7-13. Then the teen coolness kicked in. Almost. Atchally, I think it didnt kick in till about 15. >.<

I would post photos but I havent got any.

And BoB.....that picture of you as a baby is.....scary. Very...VERY scary.

Chaos

nik0tine
08-04-2004, 04:38 AM
brrrrrrrrrrrmmm

That's before. There's an after picture in my profile. Judge for yerself.

Where the hell is the picture :mad2:

nice mullet :D

And I dont think it has to do with any one person being a cute baby....babies are adorable anyway with thier little booties and bayonets and thingies that spin over the crib...
BAYONETTES!? jesus... what kinda babies are these?! :eek:

As for me being cute, I don't really know. I guess i probably was, i mean, everone was at some point in time. If I had a scanner I would show you all this picture of myself as a young lad in this plad costume. Rather funny in my opinion. *laughs at the thought of it* :p

Flying Mullet
08-04-2004, 03:32 PM
I was a stud when I was younger. What can I say?

DMKA
08-04-2004, 04:21 PM
I was a stud when I was younger. What can I say?
Dude...you look like one of those kids you see in picture frame examples. *shudders*

Umm I think I was a hideous child and teen...then recently I got ok looking. Tough I suppose I am technically still a teen.

zacks_clone
08-04-2004, 04:37 PM
I was cute (( atleast I think so...no one else did.Infact-they picked on me -.-;; )) Now I have just hit the "plain" stage-where I look pretty much like everyone else.:: shrugs :: all well. I got alot of stuff while I was still cute (( puppy dog eyes did wounders on family members :D ))

FreaQaZoiD
08-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Im not sure whether its cos they were cheap or were thinking on the lines of 'he won't notice, he's too little' but my parents decided to let my hair grow into a ponytail.

Reflecting on that point in time, my parents are incredible sadists.

Other than that i was a normal kid. All babies look cute, cept of course the uncute ones. Ooh philosophy.

~~~Over and Out - FreaQ

PS- Once i tried to ride my dog (pedigree boxer) when i was 4. As it ran down the stairs i fell off and started screaming.

PPS - There seems to be no cure for my pyromaniacy. Firefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefire

Rye
08-04-2004, 05:38 PM
I finally found the photo of me and the donkey :D Here it is. I was in my adorable little jean jacket. I think I look so cute in it. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Rye89/B_pic.jpg

Loony BoB
08-05-2004, 12:54 PM
How much did you have to air-brush that pic to look decent? :p
I don't even know if they did that stuff back in 1984, but ask anyone and they'll tell you that I have absoloutely no skills with images whatsoever. I know how to scan and I know how to crop and I can have fun with Paint, but that's about it. D=

eternalshiva
08-06-2004, 10:56 AM
My daughter looks just like me when I was a kid ^^ it's kind of creepy except she has blondish brown hair and blue eyes and I had black/brown hair and brown eyes o.O

fire_of_avalon
08-06-2004, 09:46 PM
I was cute as the dickens when I was a kid. The first pic is just something random. The second one is from my second Christmas with my bigwheel! Pic 3 is me older (two years old, I think, but I still look the same). Pic 4 is me today, as an octopus wrangler!

-N-
08-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Jerry, you've got to come and see the BABY!

Wrexsoul
08-08-2004, 03:16 AM
*high-fives prince*

Anyhow.... when I was a baby I used to be cute, too, then I went through that 'ugly-duckling' stage.... man, did it suck. I think everybody goes through that phase to some extent. I have no pictures of myself handy, though...

Giga Guess
08-08-2004, 08:43 PM
I have no baby pics on my computer, but I was such a cute baby. Then I too went through the obligatory awkward phase. But as an adult, I think I look pretty okay.