PDA

View Full Version : mystery goo????

mr. anderson
08-03-2004, 09:18 AM
can some one tell me how to get a mystery goo to synthesize this one item

Kuja
08-03-2004, 10:47 AM
you need to go to the captain hook ship, when your at the same place when you fought him, you see the white mushrooms walking there. now you need to fly just above the ground and hit the mushroom in the air, keep hitting him ( don't let him fall on the ground) and after 30 hits or something you'll get the mystery goo. if you hit him 50 times you get some kind of proof that you did that..

chu52
08-03-2004, 07:33 PM
White mushrooms drop it if you make them happy

StarlightAngel
08-03-2004, 10:06 PM
It's The purple mushrooms that you hit into the air. The white mushrooms give you stuff if you cast the right spell on it.

Lord Xehanort
08-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Go to the Pumpkin Patch in Halloween Town. Keep going back until there are Black Fungi walking around there. Cast Fire/Fira/Firaga on a Jack-o-Lantern and then walk close to it. Use the command 'Lift' which appears in the fourth slot. Throw the Jack-o-Lantern at a Black Fungi. It will die and drop 1000 Munny and a Mystery Goo. Repeat as desired.

Xander
08-05-2004, 09:51 PM
I say, don't bother trying to get it from the mushroom that jumps, too hard, just get it from the White Mushrooms by casting the right spells many times in a row. The locations of the White Mushrooms and other stuff can be found here:

http://www.eyesonff.com/kh/mushrooms.shtml

Lord Xehanort
08-06-2004, 06:24 PM
It all depends on how much of a challenge you want:

My way: EASY
Xan-Xan's way: MEDIUM
Kuja's way: OMG SUPER MEGA BOMBAD BREAK YOUR PS2 HARD

mr. anderson
08-06-2004, 09:11 PM
i think im gonna try your way ansem, thank you for a very easy way to get mystery goo,im gonna go make ultima weapon and kill sephiroth now...heh heh heh

Del Murder
08-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Hitting the blue one in the air isn't that hard. You automatically target it so every time you jump to hit it you will move where it moves. You don't need to use the controller at all, just jump, attack, jump, attack, etc. It works best for me in the last area right before the final save point.

m4tt
08-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Hitting the blue one in the air isn't that hard. You automatically target it so every time you jump to hit it you will move where it moves. You don't need to use the controller at all, just jump, attack, jump, attack, etc. It works best for me in the last area right before the final save point.

I've never been good at that. The White mushrooms has always been my way. I'll try Ansem's way next time I play it.