PDA

View Full Version : If You Could...

FFFreakX-2
08-04-2004, 12:19 AM
If You Could Be Any City Be AnyBody Ride Any Airship Be In Any Game You Can Evil If You Want.

I Would Want To Be Locke Because Locke Is A Pimp Lol I Would Cruise Around In The HighWind Cause I Like The Desin The Most And I Would Live In Luca Cause Its A Nice Island And They're Would Be A Lot Of Ladies lol Be Different!

sephiroth21
08-04-2004, 05:50 AM
i would be sephiroth because i got the best theme and wepon, i would use the airship from ffx and i live in zanarkand because of its music

Wilder
08-04-2004, 06:10 AM
I would like to be Tifaīs clothes includes underwear, I donīt know why... no, I do know.

Martyr
08-04-2004, 06:16 AM
I would be Edge because it's the only way I'd have a chance at making it with Rydia.
Um... I guess I'd live in that FFIV Dwarfland because those dwarf people are totally cool. Lali Ho!
Of course, the FF3j ultimate airship has the most expensivce and incredible vending machine in the world, a fat chocobo, and mounted guns. Who could ask for any more? I'd take it.
I love the FF1 (Nes) death song. It touches me, and it seems that it is barely if at all appreciated by anybody else on this planet. I have no idea why anybody else would dislike it...
Anyway, because of my wrath, this would be my song. My minions would play it, because...
As you know, green is a poisonous color, worn by the priestess of poison and black magic. A beautiful woman, forsaken by man and raised by monsters. Likewise, ninjas are mostly assassins. They are minions of money and worldly gain, followers of power.
Me (Edge), Rydia (My beautiful wife), and out death mage/ninja heir will play out the theme of slain light warriors as we, warriors of the light turned to darkness, bring a world of horror to the land of infidels against my favorite Final Fantasy soundtrack. Death would rain from above, along with my favorite and underappreciated musical themes from pre-snes Final Fantasy! The airship from games of the past would soar again, and nothing will withstand it!

Perhaps Kain will join us. For he was gyped of this glory before we knew to persue it. Perhaps Cecil will die, and to the victors (Kain) will go the spoils (Rosa).

Then we'll become two young couples. We'll have picnics and such. The dwarves know how to have fun, and, of course, they are no strangers to dark ways. They can happily shift their morals and ethics to please us. Life will be sweet. Our new kingdom will be started! Monsters will rule, as they have shown themselves (Through my beloved) to be far more deserving of the earth than those racist, soft fleshed humans.
My heir and Kain's shall marry the noblest of creatures, and a super breed of monsters will prevail. There will be no need for chaos.
And FF5 will not be fought by Butz the human (That ass), but, perhaps, by a dwarf/leviathan/werewolf who will, in the name of the light, and in the name of the warriors before him (Edge, Rydia, Kain, and Rosa), terminate the fouler bringers of Chaos.

What a legacy. Yes, this is my dream. Or maybe I would like to simply be an elf living in a treehouse with free rent and free cable.

IronMaidenHikari
08-08-2004, 01:41 AM
I wanna be Rinoa, because I like her clothes and I do look a bit like her... And I want to ride the Ragnarok and live in Zanarken and watch Blitzball games all night!!w00t!

zacks_clone
08-08-2004, 03:08 AM
I'd be...Who Would i be?...

Goodness-Well,I'd abduct the FF X Airship,just cause I love the thing.Give it a paint job.Then I think I'd go and live...Hm...I'd live in Alexandria,or Claria(not sure how it is spelled,but the tree place from IX).And because there is no rule against gender changing I'd go and be Zack from VII.

muchacho
08-08-2004, 04:08 AM
i would be edward and i would have the car from ff7 and live on the mist island in ff9 so i could hide from everyone all day long and nobody would find me.

Snowman
08-08-2004, 09:00 AM
the ragnarok, i would be FFX Yojimbo married to both the lovely busty Tifa and the cumqueen RikkuX2, spending my days and juices between FF's best blond and brunette

sephiroth21
08-08-2004, 07:54 PM
and then ill slice ur head off and take them for me

Snowman
08-08-2004, 09:19 PM
as soon as you draw your blade my poocy will bite your balls off leaving you to take up singing in a choir :p :love:

sephiroth21
08-08-2004, 10:08 PM
shit, then ill be left singing in the same choir as u

FFFreakX-2
08-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Yea All Thoses Ideas Sound Great!
I Would Also Want To Be... Wakka Cause He Has A Wicked Accent And He Has A Hot Milf :eek: Lol And I Would Live In Besaid (The Beach Baby)
Become A Pro Blitz Player Yay!
Cruise Around In The Ship Form 10 Cause It Has Missles Hahah And I Would Have Zanarkind Ruins Theme Music

Blank
08-09-2004, 10:37 AM
id be myself, but i would take the airship from IX and duct tape it onto the Garden from VIII. then tape the X airship to that, and the X2 airship to the other side of the garden. i'd use the Ragnorak as an anchor. it would move at a fearsome 4 miles an hour, but it would rape any foe. =)

that and i'd be in Spira cuz i like blitzball and the calm lands and the music.

Snowman
08-09-2004, 12:36 PM
sorry seph but im a decent enough swordsman to protect my jewels....ill stick with my phil collins and keep making babies :love:

if you were nice i would have decapitated you while he bit off your small package to ease the pain....but im not gonna now lol

UltimateSpamGrover
08-09-2004, 01:19 PM
I would be my character in FFXI and have the Shinra motorcycle from FF7

CloudySky
08-10-2004, 07:42 PM
I would be Shadow or Auron, but unfortunately I'm Cloud. I would live in Zanarkand with Edea and Paine. That city rocks! The night life and stuff...
I prefer Ragnarok.
And I wouldn't be really evil, because I would have what I want...

Chris
08-10-2004, 08:28 PM
I'd travel the world on my dragon, visiting the many wonderous cities of the world. Enjoying the breath-taking sight of mountainous clouds passing by me like the winds of the void...majestic landscapes shapes the pictures of my imagination...in the end, I'll be there...the Castle of Dawn...is my destination - Krile.