PDA

View Full Version : Mega-All

levitatinghermitcrab
08-04-2004, 07:22 AM
Yeah I started to play FF7 again, but I could never manage to get more than one mega-all before. I keep hearing people to say to equip mega-all's to every character in certain battles. So how do you get more :confused:

Mo-Nercy
08-04-2004, 09:23 AM
I assume that they mastered the Mega-All materia, therefore duplicating it.

Jolts
08-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Other than hacking, that's the only way I know how to get more than one Mega All.
Same goes for:
Ultima
Full Cure
Shield
All Summon materia
W-Item
W-Summon
W-Magic
Mime
HP<-->MP
Contain
Comet
...more that I can't currently remember... (there's quite a bit)

BG-57
08-04-2004, 02:20 PM
Underwater and Final Attack.

Jolts
08-05-2004, 01:57 AM
Underwater can't be duplicated. It comes "MASTERED," and if you get too much AP on it, it will reset to 0AP.

There are other, smaller things that can only be MASTERED to get more of them, like Counterattack.

Raistlin
08-05-2004, 02:37 AM
There's also Quadra Magic, MP Turbo, Steal as Well, HP/MP absorb, Throw, Deathblow, 2x Cut, Slash All, Destruct, Gravity, and...I can't remember anymore.

Jolts
08-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Let's just put it this way, anything you cannot buy from any store must be MASTERed to get more than one, except for Underwater.
Master Magic, Master Command, and Master Summon can only be gotten in two ways:
1. You fight Emerald and win to get the Earth Harp. Then, give the harp to the Kalm Traveler (2nd floor of the house at the bottom-right of Kalm).
2. You MASTER all of what you want the "Master [something]" of (i.e. to ge the Master Magic, you'll have to MASTER every green materia orb, or magic materia). The exception to this is Master Command, where you would only need to MASTER Steal, Sense, Mime, Manipulate, and some other I can't remember right now (I'm sure somebody else might fill those in).

BG-57
08-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Morph, Throw/Coin, and Deathblow.

Raistlin
08-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Let's just put it this way, anything you cannot buy from any store must be MASTERed to get more than one, except for Underwater.
And All. And Enemy Skill. And Counter. And Sneak Attack. And others.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Jolts
08-05-2004, 08:20 PM
The "except for Underwater" part is there because Underwater can't be born anew, because you recieve it in its MASTERed state, and Enemy Skill doesn't really get MASTERed, it just gets filled with skills learned directly from the enemy.

Del Murder
08-07-2004, 05:40 PM
You get a second Mega-All after you revive Aeris. You also receive the very rare Bahamut TECHNO summon.

Erdrick Holmes
08-07-2004, 05:51 PM
What's Mega all supposed to do anyway?

Del Murder
08-07-2004, 06:05 PM
All status on everything that can have it. Even commands and attack.

-N-
08-07-2004, 06:18 PM
And if you revive Aeris and equip her with Mega All, she gains the All-Bitchslap command. :exdee:

Omnipotent Archmage
08-09-2004, 01:39 AM
And All. And Enemy Skill. And Counter. And Sneak Attack. And others.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

You can buy All materia in Fort Condor, and you can't get Counter materia outside of the Crater. The prize in the Chocobo Races is actually a Coiunter Attack materia.

Jolts
08-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I know about that Counter thing. It ticked me off too! :mad: I saw that I had a possible chance of winning it in a race (but didn't). So, I kept on racing until I got it, and it turned out to be the wrong freakin' thing! :mad2:

:lol: