PDA

View Full Version : Outback Jack

Proxy
08-04-2004, 07:29 AM
*pif*
I dunno if anyone watches this, but I was watching the second last episode last night from 11pm-12am. And Jack had to choose from Merissa, Maria, Natalie (i think thats her name)
He picked natalie & Merissa...what a dumbass. The 2 other girls were so against & hated Marissa, they said she was just doing thise to prove she could win & was in it for something more, when the 2 others (Maria & Natalie) were really in love with him =X
Anyway, jack had to make his decision to cut one of the remaining 3...He cut Maria, and he wouldn't stop looking at her, you could see how upset she was, and from the same angle you could see Marissa's face, and she just had a big sh!t eatter grin on!
Blech! Tears me up to see how upset Maria & Jacks "mumsy" was when Merissa was picked over her.
Now I HAVE to watch next week >.>
any thoughts/opinions from viewers?

Calliope
08-04-2004, 10:10 AM
I've seen the ads for it.

I'll pass.

Amnesia Case
08-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Merissas so hot :love:

Imperia
08-04-2004, 06:24 PM
It's really stupid, in my opinion. I'm sick of people throwing these snotty, spoiled, American girls who don't like getting their feet dirty into a different country and to once again represent American girls as spoiled, bratty, little skanks (if some of the bachelorettes were). I hate it when non-Americans stereotype American girls as such things. Jack's cute, and looks like a nice person, and even though I am attracted to Australian males, he's still not my kind of guy. :rolleyes2