PDA

View Full Version : I really loathe him.

Nait
08-04-2004, 01:26 PM
<del>Is there a person you really can't stand?

My father's like that. I can't stand him. He can make me loathe him by simply talking to me. I can't stand it if he tries to tell me how to do whatever I am doing, and I can't stand him telling me what to do. If we're doing something, he says: "after you've done that, you can go", and then, when I've been -ing done more than requested, and I'm leaving he will start shouting and I will lose my temper and #@$ I REALLY #¤@ loathe him when he's like that. He lies, he doesn't keep his promises, he is one of the most loathsome guys I've ever known. I fantasize of appyling some high-force low-area implements to his head.

He's the only person who's made me cry these last years, mainly because of the emotional exhaustion.

I wish he'd leave me alone. Most of the time he does. But I mean ALL the time.

So, you? Anyone?

EDIT:

And the way he suck ups to me when he wants something. He thinks I'm a retard, deep down, but he still sucks up to me. "I need someone to help me think this" he says, even though he only needs labour. Well, :love::love::love::love: you, mister, I know what you're up to. You're nothing but a emotional idiot, a drinking piece of ratwomit whose genes are not worthy of circulation. I will die childless to spite you, I will pay for abortions if necessary, because I wouldn't want to subject any child to the despicable blood that runs through your rotten arteries, you fat piece of shit. I will cry at your funeral, but I will party when I get back home, and thank the gods you're not left to pollute this earth anymore with the filth that spews out of your heart.</del>

Okay, we made peace. Some sort of peace, we get along as long as he doesn't do the things I really hate about him.

DAMN, I'm poetic even when I'm in tears.

But, anyhow.

LET'S CHANGE TOPIC!

Aren't puppies <i>CUTE</i>?

Erdrick Holmes
08-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Well lets see

My mom and her boyfriend. I swear my mom is like a superhero when it comes to stomping out enthusiasm and self esteem.

Me: Hey mom I got a B on my history paper
Mom: But you didn't get an A did you?

Me: Mom, I finally got a paying job at the school
Mom: Minimum wage I see, come back when you get payed more then 5.50 an hour

Also a few people on this message board whom shall remian annonomus

And one of my best friends in the world recently betrayed and backstabbed me, now I've severed all friendship ties with him and I wanna make a rug out of his flesh.

Polaris
08-04-2004, 01:35 PM
my father and my mom sometimes... :mad:

Armisael
08-04-2004, 01:54 PM
my brothers.

Mr. Graves
08-04-2004, 03:33 PM
My sister.

Some trailer park bums at my work.

I just try not to let them bother me too much. I go about that pretty well.

chu52
08-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Most people in general, though most of the Eoff people seem worthy of living... most

DMKA
08-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Everyone in my family besides my bro and sis.

Nearly everyone I've met since living in this hellhole.

Yeah thats about it...well the ones I have to put up with on a regular basis...I usually don't 'loathe' people...I mean you really got to be a class A bitch for me to loathe you, which would explain my family.

Rainecloud
08-04-2004, 05:10 PM
A girl at work used to annoy me with her "In your face" attitude and overbearing personality. Thankfully, she's currently on maternity leave. Unfortunately, she'll probably return to work in the month of October. I'll have to get used to putting up with her all over again.

Aside from loud mouthed hooligans with gigantic egos, I get along with most people.

Kirobaito
08-04-2004, 05:15 PM
My squad leader in band. If Dragonflame were to ever post, he would understand what I mean.

HOOTERS
08-04-2004, 05:17 PM
I couldn't be bothered to loathe anyone, it takes too much effort. I like loaving people though, especially unsuspecting passers by. :smash:

Logan
08-04-2004, 05:20 PM
My mother, maybe, and this girl at my church. Oh, and the girl's parents. They look at me like they think I'm going to hell for playing ace of spades on my phone before church starts. Heaven forbid! >=(

Rye
08-04-2004, 05:25 PM
I really dislike my dad, but it's more of an on and off loathe kind of thing. Loathing takes a lot of energy, and I'd rather him just leave me alone than me loathing him.

Nait
08-04-2004, 05:55 PM
I really dislike my dad, but it's more of an on and off loathe kind of thing. Loathing takes a lot of energy, and I'd rather him just leave me alone than me loathing him.

Hear, hear!

TasteyPies
08-04-2004, 07:14 PM
BAH! your dads bad??!!?!

These are my dads favorite things to say:

"Yeah I said you could, I didn't say when."

"Know what I think about that? Thoughts"

"Are you sure? realy? Try it. no? that sucks. Ha ha ha."

"Hey, I lost the remote. Walk into the livingroom and change the channel for me."

"Go get some soda for the party. Yeah the one I didn't tell you about."

"Go answer the phone. Good. Now get the cordless and bring it here."

Calliope
08-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Nait deserves some sort of award for his post <3

CloudSquallandZidane
08-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Chris Heinick... or however teh crap u spell it...

(* SO much pentup anger... goes to punch wall*)

Nait
08-04-2004, 09:34 PM
TOPIC CHANGE!

TasteyPies
08-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Some dogs are cool
Most cats are cool.

Cz
08-04-2004, 11:10 PM
<strike>I loathe you all.</strike> I agree, puppies are cute.

chu52
08-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Okay, we made peace. Some sort of peace, we get along as long as he doesn't do the things I really hate about him.

DAMN, I'm poetic even when I'm in tears.

But, anyhow.

LET'S CHANGE TOPIC!

Aren't puppies <i>CUTE</i>?

Yes they are

nik0tine
08-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Most puppies are cute, but i loathe the ugly ones.

Linus
08-05-2004, 05:45 AM
Is this about BoB?

Kami
08-05-2004, 06:08 AM
I want to eat a puppy... ;_; please don't stone me.

Shlup
08-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Well, I do adore puppies.

Resha
08-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Puppies are sooo cute! :love:

I hate my worst enemy. It's weird; we used to best friends, and now there's no I'll hate half as much as him. Hating is healthy. (Sometimes) :D