PDA

View Full Version : help chrono beginner...

silverjunky
08-04-2004, 07:06 PM
hey i have just started chrono trigger for the first time and i need a good DETAILED walkthough something which has all subquests and such like, cause i got the one on this website and im already stuck on the tent of horrors bit cause the walkthrough said 'to do this go to the mini-games section' but there ISNT a mini-games section on the damnedable thing, so i need a good walkthrough which has everything or most of it at least. and i know some people dont like to use walkthroughs but i prefer to do the game properly all the way through getting everything and stuff then playagain on my own doin what I want to do in it, cheers.

Master.Pug
08-04-2004, 07:14 PM
walkthroughs...

I really advixe you to play this awesome game without any walkthrough for the first time ! It's much more fun to discover thinks by yourself, walkthroughs just lower your personal fun-factor!

Try it without a wt and if you're REALLY stuck, ask those brilliant & intelligent people in here ;) thats tha way you should play RPGs in generel :-)

PS: I don't know what I'm talkin about, because I never used Walkthroughs^^ , I love to discover secret stuff by myself!

Del Murder
08-08-2004, 04:08 AM
Try gamefaqs.com.