PDA

View Full Version : full cd music, seperate tracks?

Casey
08-05-2004, 12:54 AM
uh well I have a full cd album with all the tracks, but its in 1 track. Is there an easy way to splitting it up? Like in into individual tracks instead of all them in one track? :\ Helped appreciated... :)

Shoeberto
08-05-2004, 05:45 AM
The only thing I can think of is getting a good audio editor (I recommend <a href="http://audacity.sourceforge.net/">Audacity</a>, especially for a project like this) and manually cutting it up and putting it into seperate audio files - which would actually be less difficult than it might seem if you use Audacity or a similar editor, since it's a very simple, streamlined interface.

Rainecloud
08-05-2004, 07:41 AM
Roxio's Easy CD Creator has a feature that allows you to do just that. It also has a bunch of other cool and interesting effects for you to use. Failing that, Cool Edit Pro enables you to split tracks up into sections and mess about with them.

Unfortunately, you do have to pay for these products, so I'd like to direct you to the post above. *points*

GhandiOwnsYou
08-13-2004, 04:01 AM
Nero Wave Editor would do it real easy, but you'd ahve to switch formats about a bit. you'd have to convert it to a .wav file, then use burner software to mvoe it back to a cd track.

Yrkoon
08-15-2004, 05:09 AM
if all else fails an u dont mind getting ur hands dirty u could always use creative wave studio :)