PDA

View Full Version : The Dreams Within is delightfull , dont hate it !

Wilder
08-05-2004, 04:07 AM
That movie was awesome, is very sad what happened in the commercial issue, but we fans should love it. ʹm still shock with that perfect and beautifull graphic work.

TheAbominatrix
08-05-2004, 04:09 AM
The Spirits Within.

And as Final Fantasy fans, we arent required to love whatever they push out. It was a pretty movie, but I didnt find it very enjoyable.

-N-
08-05-2004, 04:46 AM
The Spirits Within?

It was okay - but underdeveloped in terms of plot.

sephiroth21
08-05-2004, 04:58 AM
i liked it alot, all i had to do was take the final fantasy part out of the title and i enjoyed it. but ff ac will kick its ass in terms of grafix and plot

Martyr
08-05-2004, 05:25 AM
The graphics and animation were amazing. Truly spectacular.

What a waste.

SeeDRankLou
08-19-2004, 09:55 AM
They spent too much time on the graphics and not enough time on most any of the other aspects of making it a movie. Character development was sub-par at best, and I'm sure some of the writers at Square could crap better plots that the one The Spirits Within had. But you are right, very beautiful graphics.

crono_logical
08-19-2004, 10:29 AM
I liked one of the ending themes too, "The Dream Within" :p Maybe that's what confused the thread starter as to it's name or what to put in the topic :D

TheAbominatrix
08-19-2004, 12:45 PM
One of my favorite Japanese bands, L'arc~en~Ciel did the song Spirit Dreams Inside for that movie. I just now remembered that xD.

Mo-Nercy
08-19-2004, 01:15 PM
It was a fine concept though. Finding a cure for a world that's already screwed up instead of saving a world that's threatened to get screwed up. I appreciated it even though it was by no means perfect, but then again, what is these days? Not necessarily the best movie I'd seen that year but it was worth the 10 bucks admission.

SeeDRankLou
08-19-2004, 08:42 PM
I liked one of the ending themes too, "The Dream Within" :p Maybe that's what confused the thread starter as to it's name or what to put in the topic :D
Ah yes, the song (I only remember one, at the end) to that movie is really nice, I did enjoy that. Made the ending rather good.

crono_logical
08-19-2004, 09:19 PM
I only remember that one too, since the second one that played after that kinda sucked and didn't stick in my mind :p