PDA

View Full Version : Mimic leveling

Sabotender
08-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi,
I have a question, does anyone mastered the Job "Mimic"?
It takes 999 Ability points for Level 1 and thats pritty hard!
And which abilitys did I get then?

Ultima Shadow
08-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Yea, I have. The Mimic job only have 1 level and when it's mastered... you can equip the mime ability to any class.

Sabotender
08-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Thanx a lot but 999 ability points only to get mimic to each charakter...I think 1 or 2 charakters with mimic is enough. And another question: Which Level did you have when you reached the last boss? I have Level 40 with each char and he is very hard to defeat and training there doesnt bring me Xp only Ap.
P.s.: Gilgamesh rulez :D

Master.Pug
08-05-2004, 04:04 PM
NeoXdeath is quite hard at lvl.40...

you should get some handy abilities (like GP Toss) and lvl. up a bit!
around lvl 50 should be enough! although he is quite hard, he's a pimp in comparison to Omega & Shinny

try to level up in the last room of the N-Zone castle! You may encounter some Irongiants (each worth 2500 Xp)

Sabotender
08-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Hmm...I try this! Thanx a lot! :) Í leard Gp-Toss and 2-handed with 2 Charakters. Which Spell casts more damage on him, Holy or Flare? Or Meteo? I want to defeat him as quick as possible and does anyone know how much Hp he has?

Ultima Shadow
08-05-2004, 09:10 PM
First battle I don't know but in the second one, each bodypart have something around 50,000HP and it's 5 body parts so... 250,000HP.

ShivaBlizzard8
08-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I have a question, does anyone mastered the Job "Mimic"?
It takes 999 Ability points for Level 1 and thats pritty hard!

Yup - I mastered every job for every character to max out their stats. I waited to do this in the last screen of the N-Zone, where you can fight "Movers." Defeating them gives you a boatload of AP, something like 250 a pop I think, so accomplishing this task wasn't quite as daunting.

And another question: Which Level did you have when you reached the last boss? I have Level 40 with each char and he is very hard to defeat and training there doesnt bring me Xp only Ap.

I was at level 50, and it was still hard - took me 2 tries to beat him.

As for skills, $Toss works wonders on his final form, and believe it or not, so does DANCE!

Every character had 2-Handed, and I equipped each with a double lance in each hand. Then all the characters had Dance! and Mimic!
When a character got sword dance, it caused 9999 worth of damage with the lances. When this occured, I immediately mimiced the move with my other 3 characters, and they each delt 9999 to Ex-Death.

Once I discovered this he went down pretty quick, and equiping the characters with red shoes and prism dresses almost ensured they got sword dance every time.

Sabotender
08-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Uh...that sounds pretty hard! 250 000 Hp!! Damn. There lies a long way in front of me :) A last question, does anyone know where I can get the double-lance? I have it 1 time with my ninja.

zddbmb
08-10-2004, 01:30 AM
you can buy it in Mirage Village if you know how to get there. you have to wander around in one of the forests south of cresent town (its on that long stretch of land) and it will get into what seems to be a random battle, but really you will end up in mirage (the town thats frozen in the N-zone)

Butz
08-15-2004, 03:48 PM
I've beat him/her/it what ever at level 60 and he/she/it was a piece of cake :D ..

but I always do this I always like to have 10lv more than needed at least :greenie:

-N-
08-15-2004, 06:23 PM
I beat the game at level 38 - it was difficult then. At level 45, it was much easier, but that's because I had more mastered abilities and a good system working for me.

Mastering Mimic isn't really worth it, in my opinion. I'd rather have a diverse team of specialized units.

A good way to get AP early is in Bal Basement - use L5 Doom on the Statues there to get 4-8 AP per fight. Not quite as awesome as fighting Movers, but they're quite abundant and much easier to kill.

Sabotender
08-15-2004, 07:06 PM
:mad2:
AHHRRG!
I just managed to kill the first thing and it transforms.
Then it has 5 different places where I can attack. I managed to attack a couple of times but then it does this mega-attack and all are dead except of one. Great! Then I want to heal me but I cant because it attacks me one more time and my last hero is dead! This it does every time when I fight it. What can I do??? AHHHRGG!

Ultima Shadow
08-15-2004, 08:04 PM
What classes, abilities and equipments do you use?