PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Villerorn

Cz
08-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Nation: Villerorn
Government: Autocracy
Leader: King Essentar
Capital: Grael (See attatchment for location)
Religion: All religions are permitted in Villerorn. The kingdom does not support any particular belief system, adopting a neutral stance towards any religions that exist in the Kingdom.
Entrance: Anyone may enter and live in Villerorn, provided they adhere to the rules of the land.
Exit: Anyone may leave Villerorn at any time, unless specifically stated by the King.
National flag: See attatchment

Laws: Laws similar to those in the modern world (regarding theft, fraud etc.) are in place. Citizens are made aware of these laws, as well as the consequences of breaking them.
Any establishment of settlement is to be discussed with the King. Your request will most likely be accepted, but King Essentar takes great interest in the development of his kingdom, and wishes to be kept well informed of new projects.
Any citizen caught breaking a law (from petty theft to treason) has the right to a trial, and pleads their case to those members of society learned enough to be appointed Judges. The trial will be as fair and balanced as possible. The defendant (if found guilty) may be fined, imprisoned or expelled from the nation.

As of now, Villerorn is open to travellers and settlers. Anyone wishing to live here and establish new settlements is certainly welcome to do so (once the required number of citizens has been reached, of course). The location of my capital makes the construction of a port a real possibility, and the King will do his utmost to ensure the prosperity of your village or town.

Before a new town can be constructed, Villerorn needs at least three EoFF members as inhabitants. Please consider setting up a permanent home here, and aiding the expansion of our nation.

Cz
08-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Salutations!

I write to you on behalf of King Essentar, ruler of Villerorn, in response to your own letter. Let it be known that your message was well received, and that his highness finds your offer of fair and peaceful relationship most agreeable, and that he mirrors your gesture of good will.

In the interests of both our nations, the King will do what he can to aid your people should they be in need, and will do his utmost to ensure good relations between our two countries. The Kingdom of Villerorn will gladly offer political, financial and military support to the land of Fiorenseo.

Yours Sincerely
Veil Torren, Scholar of King Essentar's Court
Grael, Villerorn

Psychotic
08-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Czech Republic?!

SomethingBig
08-14-2004, 02:06 AM
I hope you like fish! Cuz my nation would like to be your friend!

Cz
08-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Certainly! May a long and prosperous alliance be formed!

Rye
08-14-2004, 04:03 PM
I like your land, I like how you have laws like the ones here in place. I'd like to be an ally of your country. :)

Nait
08-14-2004, 04:13 PM
I love the way Czanthy is allying himself with people half a hemisphere away. :D

Cz
08-14-2004, 05:29 PM
What? A friend's a friend, and having allies in far-away lands will reduce the chances of me being skinned alive when I start exploring the world. :D

*Allies self with Rye*

Nait
08-17-2004, 01:01 PM
King Essentar,

Greetings and salutations, from us south of your nation, beyond the sea of Valtameri.
We in Zhem have for long had contacts upon your continent of Verdanttia, through the academics and scholars of Fiorenseo, and we recognise your power as a nation. Therefore, with the advent of a new Alliance, or rather, a Council, we would like to invite you to join us in our quest.

The Ocean of Valtameri divides our nations. Fiorenseo and Zhem, Villerorn and Aura, are far, yet so close, to each other. Robber-nations on Eisgaea enjoy the fruits of our labours, with tolls and tariffs, while the peoples of our nations slaver away to create sustainable and affordable trade between our countries.

Therefore we, Zhem and Fiorenseo, and now, Aura, have decide to create a Council to promote sea-travel over the Ocean of Valtameri, to benefit all who take part in the project. Our initial investments, I believe, will be repaid in full in time, by the increased travel between our nations.

Villerorn is a nation that is also a beneficiary of this Council. Unlike Tremere, who is saddled with Aztopia and Vincentland - and by proxy, Elennanórë - in its trade, you can use the future trade-routes between Ahma and the Saraswati Archipelago to stimulate trade.

By bringing an nest-egg to the Council, you are also guaranteed a return investment, when the Council's work starts to profit us all.

Awaiting your reply,
Yours truly,

Archcouncilor Järventaus, of Zhem,
Archcouncilor Markecci, of the Council of Valtameri.

Cz
08-19-2004, 04:48 PM
I hereby declare that Villerorn is now a member of The Council of Valtameri. We extend the hand of friendship to the other leaders of the council, and shall work with them towards the creation of a prosperous trade route along the Ocean of Valtameri.

<big><b>The Manifesto of the Council of Valtameri</b></big>

1. We, the signed, hereby declare that there shall be a Council of Valtameri, the Ocean which divides Dominia and Verdanttia.
2.This Council shall be formed by those chosen by their respective parties. It shall be divided by the amount of parties, and shared accordingly.
3.This Council shall be made to promote and create ways to defy the Ocean. It shall make travel over the waters possible, and it shall make it safe.
4.The Council shall put to research sea-going vessels, to create the best of ships.
5.The Council shall put to research the arts of navigation, so none are lost.
6.The Council shall put to research the arts of cartography, to create maps and utensils for the voyages.
7.The profits that shall be reaped by this Council for its work shall be divided among the Council and among the parties, by proportion to their investments.

Signed the 12th of Lehtikuu, the 236 sixth day after the Winter Solstice of the year 540.

<u>Sign here</u>

King Essentar of Villerorn

Cz
08-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Good news, everyone!

Villerorn has begun to expand, with the construction of a port town, Vednexus. As well as small fishing boats, larger vessels are currently in development. Given time, we shall be able to build ships capable of crossing oceans.

A road has also been built connecting Vednexus to the capital, Grael. Halfway along this road is a fort, Demon's Gate, that acts both as a resting point for travellers and a defensive structure.

These two new developments are a sign of Villerorn's pride and ambition, and are the first step to a large and prosperous land.

-N-
08-25-2004, 07:36 PM
Greetings King Essentar!

I'll cut to the chase. Let's build some roads. From Emirano all the way up to Grael! It can cut through Vednexus too, and that damn city Erased is supposed to name but hasn't gotten around to yet. Even though sea routes look just as easy, but whatever! Why not. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Teh Neel
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Emirano, Fiorenseo

fire_of_avalon
08-30-2004, 01:27 AM
To King Essentar, and the Most Respected Nobility and Peoples of Villerorn

Good tidings and good meeting from your neighboring nation of Fiorenseo! As an emissary of my nation, and the newly appointed Minister of Fiorensian Foreign Affairs, I take it as my duty and my pleasure to notify you of changes in our great nation, the foremost on your minds, perhaps, is my appointment to the Ministry. I understand that in times of development such as ours, a sudden transfer of power can be a likely indicator of turmoil that could easily effect the alliances we have thusly made.

Make no mistake that I take my position very seriously, and have been briefed on Fiorenseo’s standing with its sister nations. I urge you, the leaders, the lawmakers and lawkeepers of your nation to contact me with any and all concerns you may have as a result of this.

Further, the nation of Fiorenseo has spread beyond its borders, now into the open seas and has claimed and settled a large island to the southeast. The island has been called Tuillevaem, and the port city currently being established called Ava’lone. In addition to my Ministerial duties, I also am the governmental presence of the island, with the city of Ava’lone as my base of operations. It’s quite possible that this expansion has created new trade routes that were overlooked before.

I strongly believe the expansion and development of our nation is also a step towards the development of all our allied nations, and perhaps someday, our very world.

Yours in Deepest Respect and Desire for Progress

Megan the Feisty, The Fire of Ava’lone
Emissary of Yebus T'Emirano, of the Nation Fiorenseo
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Governor of the Isle of Tuillevaem, the Port City of Ava’lone

Carnage
11-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Can i decalre war on them proto?

Prepare for war villorn :evilking:

Carnage
11-30-2004, 01:38 AM
I believe iv won. any objections proto. Czech is a very active member.

Last Activity: 11-29-2004 03:37 PM

Carnage
12-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Thats over 7 days

Wow Czech's map is old school

Agent Proto
12-03-2004, 05:00 AM
Ok, you win. However you'll gain parts of the land as yours.... closest would be southeastern corner, so I'll give that under Karlin's control.

Map will be updated soon, maybe later.

Carnage
12-04-2004, 02:58 PM
Shouldnt time affect how much land i win. As in the longer i keep attacking the more land i get?

Im Declaring war again

Carnage
12-13-2004, 01:38 AM
Hey i won more land again! :love: . Ill wait for you determine how much proto.

Carnage
12-24-2004, 08:48 PM
still waiting. I think i might just PM later................. Nahh to lazy :(

Bahumat
01-13-2005, 07:35 AM
*Declares War*

Blackmageboi
01-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Would it be of any help if i joined
*hasn't joined..yet*

Carnage
01-13-2005, 08:29 PM
no this nation is dead probobly gonna be given to someone else. You could join karlin though. its in the annifontia thread.