PDA

View Full Version : Help!

atmskater13
08-05-2004, 05:47 PM
I love FFX, but I'm stuck on Yunalesca. I can get her to her third form, but cannot kill her! I'm too busy using Yuna to heal Tidus and Auron to use her Aeons. Can somebody help? (If you're gonna give me crap like level up and get into overdrive, don't even bother posting, I need detailed tips)

chu52
08-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Leave your strongest character in zombie status so mega death doesn't effect him/her then just pummel the crap out of her!

Jolts
08-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Being zombied will protect you from her "death" move, but will then cause you to be hurt from normal healing items/magic. If you do get zombied for that, try having an elemental absorbtion for healing (which would make Lulu the healer, not Yuna).

---EDIT---
Well, he said the zombie part, but I'm leaving this here for helping to heal the zombied ;).

chu52
08-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Or cast reflect so they are unefected by her regen move, then cast dispel on yunalesca to stop her from getting regen. That also works, use items to heal from there.

Jolts
08-05-2004, 06:24 PM
I personally like have Lightning Strike to the weapons, and Lightning Eater to the armor. It's funny watching them attack themselves, just to heal :lol:.

chu52
08-05-2004, 06:48 PM
That is sick and cruel, yet a good idea if you have lulu's phantom bangle (ice water and fire eater) plus her magic^^