PDA

View Full Version : Who would win Sephiroth or Cloud and Squall???

braver_cloud_strife
08-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Who do you think would win out of this battle Cloud and Squall or The Great Sephiroth? I wanna know what you guys think. :confused:

Ouch!
08-06-2004, 12:55 AM
As far as their skill in the game goes, Squa... ahem, Leon and Cloud would be owned by Sephiroth. Sephiroth was the most powerful opponent in the game, Leon and Cloud weren't even the top pillar of the Hade's cup. They'd get torn apart.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
08-06-2004, 02:22 AM
I dun't knew aboot you guys boot I tink Sephiroth would.

mr. anderson
08-06-2004, 04:10 AM
sephiroth would totally obliterate cloud and leon but thats just in kh, if ff7 cloud and ff8 squall were to team up they could kill ff7 sephiroth, lionheart+omnislash=dead sephiroth

Trumpet Thief
08-06-2004, 04:15 AM
chaos: Well, I think Sephiroth would win. If he called Meteor, or SuperNova, all existance would be doomed, let alone Cloud and Leon.

Rubedo: Don't forget he is a skilled swordsman. His swift movements with his Masamune will chop those two to mere pieces.

braver_cloud_strife
08-06-2004, 04:53 AM
I am pretty sure myself that Sephiroth would win because, of his frickin awesome strength in that game. Then again Cloud was pretty fast and Leon had pretty decent strength but, I still think Sephiroth could beat them just to way easily. As was said tho if it was FF7 Cloud and FF8 Squall I think he would be frickin screwed even takin jus one of them on.

Trumpet Thief
08-06-2004, 04:54 AM
I am pretty sure myself that Sephiroth would win because, of his frickin awesome strength in that game. Then again Cloud was pretty fast and Leon had pretty decent strength but, I still think Sephiroth could beat them just to way easily. As was said tho if it was FF7 Cloud and FF8 Squall I think he would be frickin screwed even takin jus one of them on.

choas: I have to agree about that.

Rubedo: But you still cannot deny the fact that Sephiroth has godly strength...

Sefie1999AD
08-06-2004, 10:11 AM
If this battle was an all-vs-all, I think Cloud would win. He can rely on skill and Mako/Jenova powers whereas Squall only has his sword skills. Cloud has never lost to Sephiroth in a duel, so I doubt he'd lose this time, either. So I'd vote for Cloud as the winner.

However... this thread title and poll states "Sephiroth OR Cloud and Squall", which leads me to think Cloud and Squall are fighting Sephiroth together in a 2-on-1 battle. In that case, Cloud and Squall will win.

I don't know which of the above situations you were trying to have, but oh well. *takes the Cloud option anyway*

Triple T
08-06-2004, 02:16 PM
It doesn't matter. They're not real. :aimwink: But if they would fight... I think they'd both explode! :)

ChaosCalibur
08-06-2004, 02:26 PM
If it happened in KH Sephiroth would obviously win :\ But in General, i just don't know...

Lord Xehanort
08-06-2004, 06:09 PM
KH Sephy would cream Cloud and Leon. If they threw in Ansem/Riku against Seph, he'd probably have a bit of trouble winning... until he used Meteor, Omnislash, Heartless Angel and those evil, heat-seeking dark orbs. Makes you wonder how a runt like Sora can beat him.

zacks_clone
08-06-2004, 10:26 PM
KH Sephy would cream Cloud and Leon. If they threw in Ansem/Riku against Seph, he'd probably have a bit of trouble winning... until he used Meteor, Omnislash, Heartless Angel and those evil, heat-seeking dark orbs. Makes you wonder how a runt like Sora can beat him.

Sora cheats!

But if Cloud and Leon were able to Level up-Well ofcourse they'd crush Sephiroth.

Pheesh
08-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Sora cheats!

lol.

GhandiOwnsYou
08-08-2004, 03:29 AM
well if you include levelling up, anyone could stomp anyone, because a level 1,000,000 Bite Bug would annihilate a level 1 Omega Weapon. the whole theory is flawed. All being EQUAL however, you gotta hand it to Squall methinks. Clouds got that MASSIVE hunk of steel to swing about, Seph's got a length on his that's absolutely absurd, aso centrifugal force itself would make it hard to swing about. Squalls got a nice even broadsword (with ergonomic handle!) and a gun attached. viola, Squall owns you. not to mention, that he is trained to deal with wicked powerful magical thingys, since the age of eight.

Giga Guess
08-08-2004, 07:13 AM
In terms of AI, strength, prowess, etc. just as we're given in KH, Sephiroth, for sure. But then, is there access to items? There are a lot of Variables unaccounted for.

Ryth
08-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Sephiroth of course Cloud may of been able to beat him in FFVII but now Sephiroth is much much much more powerful he would use Sin Harvest on them and then whoop thier ass!!!!!

The Triumphant Hero
08-28-2004, 02:19 AM
Sephiroth would win. If any of you have played chrono cross, you would know that the masamune is so powerful that it's presence alone can corrupt people. Squall and Cloud would have a go at each other and Sephiroth would finish the survivor.

Bahumat
09-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Sephiroth of course Cloud may of been able to beat him in FFVII but now Sephiroth is much much much more powerful he would use Sin Harvest on them and then whoop thier ass!!!!!

As above. all he has to do is survive until Sin Harvest is ready-BOOM!!!!!! one is gone. then he easily crushes the survivor-particularly if he took down cloud first. Leon is good, but overall, Cloud is better.
this is assuming that everyone has equal strength.

Wuggly Blight
09-10-2004, 07:26 PM
cloud would win because he already has.

Necronopticous
09-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Kefka would win. Ugh, and just to set the record straight, Supernova is the single dumbest move in any Final Fantasy, in fact it's almost as bad as Kano's moves in Mortal Kombat. I could explain why this move is so stupid, but I think it's fairly obvious.

Giga Guess
09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
????????? Come again?

Necronopticous
09-10-2004, 11:15 PM
I was half way kidding, In Kingdom Hearts, Sephiroth would definately win. Someone earlier mentioned Sephiroth using his Supernova attack, which was like his ultimate attack in Final Fantasy VII, I was just commenting on how stupid this attack is. Kefka really would beat all three of them at once though, then he would probably eat their faces or something.

Giga Guess
09-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Gotcha. But his moves are MORE than revamped in KH.

Dark Matter
09-22-2004, 11:36 AM
The great Sephiroth

For me, it's impossible to beat him.
I could only enjoy listening "One-Winged Angel" for 5 mins, then , game over ......
I can beat Squall and Cloud anyway. :tongue:

Ashton
09-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Sephiroth will win there's no doubt about it...
He willl beat them up in a few hits Cloud and Leon weren't a real chellange to me or anyone else...I think

BlueCloud
10-09-2004, 01:12 PM
sepiroth would win easily he'd slash squall and cloud in half with his sword.

Cloud3
10-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Sephiroth would win he is even stronger then on FFVII

ninja-yuffie
10-31-2004, 12:34 PM
*splutters...*

cloud: youre going down
squall: yeah i agree with the spikey haired kid.
cloud: hey im older than you...

*seprioth dosent care*

cloud: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I SHALL KICK YOURE BUTT WITH MY BIG SORWD
*does fancy moves with sorwd*

*seprooth kills cloud and squall in one hit*

me: ahhhh well.....

Dark_Sephiroth666
11-01-2004, 06:28 AM
Go Sephiroth.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-01-2004, 07:51 AM
Supernova is stupid because it takes a massively long time for pitiful damage. I finished my dinner waiting for it to end.

Anyways, given Kingdom Hearts stats (as this is in the Kingdom Hearts forum) Cloud and Squall do not stand a chance.

Necronopticous
11-01-2004, 08:04 AM
First of all, you're fighting Sephiroth because he's summoned a meteor to destroy the planet. The meteor is moving probably 2 kilometers per hour but then he can summon this even larger meteor that goes faster than the speed of light (yes, the game does suggest that that it is traveling faster than the speed of light since it takes 8 minutes for light to reach the Earth from the Sun and it gets from the end of our solar system in much less than that)

Why didn't Sephiroth just summon this one to begin with? Anyway, the sun expands far enough to actually touch the Earth and basically engulf your characters and you all get away with scraped knees. This would not only vaporize your party and Sephiroth but the rest of the planet as well.

Next, let's take a look at another interesting plot-hole this move introduces. FINAL FANTASIES DON'T TAKE PLACE ON EARTH! I guess we're all transported to Earth when this move begins or something because we sure weren't there for the rest of the game.

And to top off this "dear-god-please-tell-me-I'm-not-seeing-this" move with a nice big cherry. He can do the damn move multiple times! Destroying already supposedly destroyed planets over again!