PDA

View Full Version : Last ATHF Ep.

Amnesia Case
08-06-2004, 09:41 AM
Apperently the last episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force is being shown August 15th on Adult Swim, I really going to miss the show :cry: first they cancel The Brak Show now this.

How can they do this? ATHF is arguably the best show on Adult Swim :mad2:

Shlup
08-06-2004, 10:30 AM
I know! I'm still mourning the loss of Harvey Birdman.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Its a miracle, they should take that crap off of Adult Swim

ANIME, only ANIME

Case Closed, Trigun, Big O, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, etc

Shoeberto
08-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Uh...the anime on AS sucks.

And I'm pretty sure that this whole last ATHF is bullcrap. I remember seeing a B&W card that said there were twelve new episodes coming out at the end of August before they started running that.

At least I'm hoping it's a prank ;_;

White Raven
08-06-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea what that show is. Is there a quick way of saying what the plot is aboot?

(I'm Canadian, we don't get good cartoons up here on Teletoon)

Shoeberto
08-06-2004, 02:46 PM
It's about a box of fries, a milkshake, and a meatball living in a house next to their neighbor Carl, who has a bitchin' pool, and they go on all kinds of crazy adventures. It's hilarious.

White Raven
08-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Okay, having no prior knowledge of the show, that sounds like one of the dumbest plots ever. Keep in mind that I have never seen the show, and that I find mostly anything funny, so if I did watch a episode, my thoughts would drastictly change.

Oh.

*now understands where all those dumb smilies are from*

CloudSquallandZidane
08-06-2004, 07:31 PM
NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

U CANT TAKE MY AQUA TEEN!!! NOT MY AQUA TEEN!!!

First they move Cowboy Bebop to weekends only and then they replace ATHF with sealab garbage... and now THIS!!!

(*whips out flamethrower and heads for the bus station...*)

Shoeberto
08-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Hmm. Seriously, don't flip out until you watch this week. I'm almost positive there are new episodes coming out the last week of August and that this is all a big joke.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Its a miracle, they should take that crap off of Adult Swim

ANIME, only ANIME

I hope you die a slow horrible death.

They need to bring back Space Ghost. Fo sho'.

Shoeberto
08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
<font size="6"><a href="http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswim/board/message?board.id=5&message.id=184813">BEFORE YOU POST ANY MORE IN THIS THREAD READ THIS PLZ THX.</a></font>

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Without reading that thread, I'm posting in this one.

Shoeberto
08-06-2004, 08:13 PM
<font size="6">!!!

THAT CAN MEAN ONLY ONE THING!</font>

ur dumb

-N-
08-06-2004, 08:58 PM
This is a sick joke, right?

TasteyPies
08-06-2004, 09:49 PM
ANIME, only ANIME

Maybe not ONLY anime. Family guy roxxors.

Oh and you forgot Cowboy Bebob

Aqua teen was ok.....but...it was just something that got in the way when i wanted to watch the other shows.

Shlup
08-07-2004, 07:09 AM
Wait... Those assholes. Its the last episode of the season. They said themselves at Comic Con that they've already signed on for two more seasons, and at least one more season of Harvey Birdman.

They did that on purpose. :aimmad:

-N-
08-08-2004, 03:42 AM
*hugs Shlup, even if she's lying* :p

GhandiOwnsYou
08-09-2004, 02:03 AM
holy crap, i LOVE ATHF. anyone who dares insult it without seeing it is a moron. yeah, it's about as random as is humanely possible. A box of fries that hovers in the air and shoot lasers form it's eyes, a devious homicidal milkshake with no morality or work ethic, and a Meatwad with more blackness than tupac, wesley snipes, and G unit combined, who still manages to maintain the mental capacity of a toddler and teh cuteness of a teddy bear lying in a box of kittens. it's about as moronic as you could think....but it works. amazingly well. it's scary, watch and SEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

CloudSquallandZidane
08-09-2004, 06:29 AM
Wait... Those assholes. Its the last episode of the season. They said themselves at Comic Con that they've already signed on for two more seasons, and at least one more season of Harvey Birdman.

Did i ever tell u, ur an awesome mod! Thank God its only last episode of the season. :cool:

What am i gonna do with this zippo, though?

Shlup
08-09-2004, 08:22 AM
*hugs Shlup, even if she's lying* :p
I'm not! They said so themselves at Comic Con, so if I'm lying it's because they themselves lied to their devoted fans. Those bastards.

Did i ever tell u, ur an awesome mod! Thank God its only last episode of the season. :cool:
:<3:

DMKA
08-09-2004, 01:45 PM
I just recently began to like it...when I actually started watching it every now and then.

My dad says it and "everything on adult swim shouldn't exsist"....-___-. For some reason him and the rest of my family have it in their head that cartoon network is a strictly childrens' channel.

Luckily they're idiots though.

I thought it was a bit strange that on the commercial they say "come said goodbye again". O_o

Shoeberto
08-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Just to point it out: It's not the last episode of the new season, it's the first episode of the new season. If anyone had bothered to check out that link I posted they would know ;_;

I'm gonna go on a spam spree now and get banned and never ever come here again ;_____________;

TasteyPies
08-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Well, its not the first time they lied to their fans. Like when they said they were going to keep Action and Comedy shows on two completely different days on the weekend.

escobert
08-09-2004, 06:47 PM
What I'm being cancled!? NOOOOO!

Chzn8r
08-09-2004, 10:01 PM
This is all a big mess. I don't know what to think anymore! I just became an obsessed fan of the show recently, will be getting the Volume 2 box set, and won't miss this ep. on the 15th for anything! If it's not being cancelled, that would be very uplifting.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-12-2004, 01:13 AM
I hope you die a slow horrible death.

Spaceman Spiff, I will never die, and anyways they have a new commercial saying that ATHF was cancelled every Sunday at Midnight, and thay also lied on Arpril Fool's Day when they put mustaches on everybody.

Max
08-17-2004, 04:34 PM
...Its not the last episode of aqua teen hunger force. Theyre just trying To make it sound like they are. If you pay attention it says new episodes every sundy night. Kind of like free hocky chicken. :p

Spaceman Spiff, I will never die, and anyways they have a new commercial saying that ATHF was cancelled every Sunday at Midnight, and thay also lied on Arpril Fool's Day when they put mustaches on everybody.God that pissed me off. :mad2:

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. ~Matty Pie!

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-17-2004, 05:29 PM
That was hilarious! That was the only time I enjoyed watching anime. But even then I could only stand about ten minutes of it.

I got a kick when they started putting mustaches on the moon and stuff.

You guys need to lighten up.