PDA

View Full Version : Weirdo

Silmaril
08-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Our aprtment is pretty near my uncle's home. Anyway, this hired guy he employs sometimes comes around to our place to deliver vegatables. Anyway, i don't like him and I pretend that no one's home whenever I'm alone at home (presently) and he comes around (he's here). Anyway, he bangs and bangs the door for fifteen minutes (he's a big guy)and then he suddenly starts trying to open the door. Rattling the knob and stuff and pushing the door. He doesn't leave for a fair fifteen minutes.

I don't know whether to feel annoyed or scared. Espcially when he tries to open the door.

Meat Puppet
08-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Obviously he is very committed to his job :)

Triple T
08-06-2004, 01:46 PM
O_O I'd be really scared. I would phone 911 but I'm just really papranoid. :p

Armisael
08-06-2004, 02:43 PM
I believe you should ignore him.But if he finally manages to open the door(he's a big guy right?)take a knife with you.You never know...

Ki Ki
08-06-2004, 03:22 PM
That is SO scary. I'd die if someone did that!! Imagine if one fine day the door opened!!

Arggg!! @_@

I got an idea for you. Eat a banana then place the peel infront of the doorway so when he comes in, he'll surely slip and fall.

Then you hide behind something that is directly facing the doorway but quite a distance away and keep a stock of these vegetables next to you ; Cabbages, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Onions and a few Pumpkins to top it all off.

Then as he tries to get up ... "FIRE" throw all the vegetables at him until he dies!! Muhahahahahahaha!!

Then he'll die a terrible & painful vegetable and banana peel death!!

Muahahahaha!!

HOOTERS
08-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Try opening the door and taking the vegetables off of him. It sounds crazy but it might just work.

Ki Ki
08-06-2004, 03:42 PM
That's crazy. The guy is violent!!

He might jus kill Silmaril with the vegetable so Silmaril would die a

terrible & painful vegetable death like he would've if Silmaril took my

battle strategy against the evil vegetable man into consideration.

Rainecloud
08-06-2004, 04:12 PM
I'd phone the authorities just to teach him a lesson.

His attempt to gain entry to your home is quite illegal (and very dumb).

Nait
08-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh fer crying out loud, just take the veggies off the poor bastard.

Psychotic
08-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Make weird high pitched noises. :)

Maxico
08-06-2004, 06:14 PM
take pictures through the letter box and make heavy breathing sounds.

Leeza
08-06-2004, 09:18 PM
I agree with HOOTERS and Nait. If he's just delivering veggies, and he's pretty sure that he thinks that someone is home, I would imagine that he might get pretty annoyed at the thought of having to have to come back again later to deliver them when someone decides to open the door for him. Trying to open the door isn't right though, unless he thinks that because he knows your uncle he feels that it's safe enough for him to try to open the door to see if he could leave the veggies inside in order to save himself the trouble of having to come back.

Maybe you can speak to your uncle about him if he really bothers you. Would your uncle hire someone who might be dangerous?

TasteyPies
08-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Take the veggies, but plant a homing device on his shoe. Follow him home and pound on his door doing impersonations of famous actors untill he is about to answer it. Repeat several times.

DMKA
08-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Try opening the door and taking the vegetables off of him. It sounds crazy but it might just work.
YES!

That would scare me too actually.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-07-2004, 06:09 PM
If I'm trying to deliver a pizza, and the customer isn't home, I get pretty pissed off. I imagine that's the case with this guy too. Just open the damn door and get the damn vegatables.

Wizdumb
08-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Why are you giveing the poor guy a hard time with his job? No wonder I don't like people.