PDA

View Full Version : Will you buy the FFVI game for GCN?

Vega
08-06-2004, 05:39 PM
I am a new guy so if you need to tell me something go ahead! For those of you that haven`t heard a FFVI game based on Vincent will be realesed in 2005 for the GCN before the Nintendo Revolution is realesed. I have never played the game but I am interested in this one! Will you buy it? I think I will I really like FFTA and FFCC was a bit dissapointing! So I hope this is good! :)

Erdrick Holmes
08-06-2004, 05:44 PM
That's FFVII, dude. *Wishes Square would quit milking FFVII and make a sequel to Vagrant Story*

Vega
08-06-2004, 06:03 PM
I wish they would realese a new redone version of FFVI for the GCN I never got to play the original and I want to! :mad2:

Az Lionheart
08-06-2004, 06:15 PM
i hate FFVI i want FFVIII to be remade but some people hate FFVIII as i hate FFVI :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BatChao
08-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Hmm... is this confirmed? I've not heard anything about the Vincent FFVII game being on the Cube... but if that's true, I'm definitely interested.

Vega
08-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Hmm... is this confirmed? I've not heard anything about the Vincent FFVII game being on the Cube... but if that's true, I'm definitely interested.

If you watch a show called pulse you would know.

Rase
08-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Can anyone provide a link to some info? Will this be an RPG or something else, like an action game similar to Devil May Cry? More info from reliable sources will be needed. But I might look into it.

Vega
08-07-2004, 12:16 AM
Can anyone provide a link to some info? Will this be an RPG or something else, like an action game similar to Devil May Cry? More info from reliable sources will be needed. But I might look into it.

An RPG from what I hear.

Vaprice
08-07-2004, 12:17 AM
I as well wish that FFVIII would be re-realesed made better and such. Think Seifer with a voice AH! or wait SELPHIE!!!! AHH *must kill*

But still good game. And some of the earlier FF's.

Giga Guess
08-07-2004, 01:05 AM
My only gripe is if it will be redone, or just repackaged...?

ZeZipster
08-07-2004, 01:49 AM
My only gripe is if it will be redone, or just repackaged...?

I felt that way after Square pumped out all those classic "remakes". which just had added cutscenes...

Giga Guess
08-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Me too. I kinda felt let down...

ChaosCalibur
08-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Sure i'd like to see a VI remake for GC(if it was done like when Capcom remade REI, that was a great improvement), better yet a V remake, no wait a FFT remake! No, wait...

Trumpet Thief
08-07-2004, 04:59 AM
i hate FFVI i want FFVIII to be remade but some people hate FFVIII as i hate FFVI :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

chaos: Grrr... is it impossible to comment a game without insulting one? FFVIII was very good, but it was nothing compared to VI.

Rubedo: Period.

Rostum
08-07-2004, 05:04 AM
Isn't this the Before Crisis game that will be an RPG for mobile phones?

Rase
08-07-2004, 05:44 AM
I don't think so. I beileve that game will focus around The Turks seven years before FFVII

Triple T
08-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Huh? Is this the 4th game based on FFVII? I'd rather they mkae more new FFs than waste their time on Cell Phone games.

Vega
08-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Is Vincent cool? :confused:

Rase
08-07-2004, 07:14 PM
As cool as a trenchcoat clad, gun weilding, half-demon can be.

kikimm
08-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Which is uber cool.

:D

Black Mage
08-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Final Fantasy is pretty much dead to me.

If FFXII isn't any good, I'll have lost all hope for the series.

Since FFVIII, Square hasn't been able to churn out anything decent. I was upset about the creation of FFX-2 -not because it was a direct sequal to FFX, but because it was a direct sequal.

I hate the idea of them making Advent Children, and any of these games related to FFVII. I don't understand why Square has found the need to trample tradition.

Perhaps some see change as good, and I won't contest that. However, Square's history with making changes isn't a good one in my book.

Ryth
08-08-2004, 02:12 AM
Hell yeah!

Vega
08-08-2004, 01:21 PM
As cool as a trenchcoat clad, gun weilding, half-demon can be.

*runs out to pre-order the coolness*

Jolts
08-08-2004, 06:11 PM
I wish they'd make FFVII, FFVIII, and FFIX with beefed up graphics and storyline chatter (like with FFX and FFX-2).

But we all know that isn't going to happen, because there wouldn't be enough profit from it.

Also, wouldn't this thread be better fit in the General Final Fantasy section?

Dingo Jellybean
08-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Final Fantasy is pretty much dead to me.

If FFXII isn't any good, I'll have lost all hope for the series.

Since FFVIII, Square hasn't been able to churn out anything decent. I was upset about the creation of FFX-2 -not because it was a direct sequal to FFX, but because it was a direct sequal.

I hate the idea of them making Advent Children, and any of these games related to FFVII. I don't understand why Square has found the need to trample tradition.

Perhaps some see change as good, and I won't contest that. However, Square's history with making changes isn't a good one in my book.

You're one of the few who agree with me. FFX was a good game, but nowhere near as fun as FF8. FF7 was a pretty fun game itself, but calling it the best game ever is a bit of a reach. I didn't bother buying FFX-2 and I've already said FF12 will suck. The series has lost it's edge and it's no longer the best videogame series on the market. I give that title to Max Payne or Grand Theft Auto.

SomethingBig
08-09-2004, 03:35 AM
There's one word that perfectly describes this kind of rumor: cowpoo! Square's putting aside FFVII after AC and BC(hey, ACBC).

EDIT: Oh, wait, I just found a site that actually confirms it. It even has images! This brilliant site also confirms upcoming Square productions. And now... ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the site (http://hampics.tripod.com/ffviremconfirm.html). Please enjoy. And shouldn't this be in General FF?