PDA

View Full Version : hardest super boss ranking

aeris2001x2
08-06-2004, 10:17 PM
whats your super boss* chart look like? please post your personal list here.

*- a Super boss is any Boss OR enemy that is undeniablly harder then the games last boss.

i,m going for top 20 but u can post any number u wish. they are ranked on HARDNESS only. of course your style of play always dertimines how hard a boss is. i only expect the top two in my list 2 remain (if the poster has fought them)

P.S- Ozma maybe middle ranked but because of his randomness he could potentially be ranked from number 1 above Penance all the way down to last(like 70th or sumthin), depending on his mood. truely its very hard 2 rank him accurately

20-Chac(ffX-2)
19-Thuban(ffX)
18-Neslug(ffX)
17-Ultima Buster(ffX)
16-Greater Sphere(ffX)
15-Ultima Weapon(ffVIII)
14-Ozma(ffIX)
13-Dark Ifrit(ffX)
12-Dark Ixion (ffX)
11-Dark Shiva (ffX)
10-Shinryu (ffV)
9- Omega (ffV)
8- Ruby Weapon(ffVII)
7- Emerald Weapon (ffVII)
6- Nemesis(ffX)
5- Dark Bahamat(ffX)
4- Dark Anima(ffX)
3- Dark Yojimbo(ffX)
2- Dark Magus Sisters(ffX)
1- Penance(ffX)

Notice how Omega Ant(ffVIII) is not included. imho he is not too hard. i,ll post my whole list eventually.

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 10:47 PM
1) Penance(FFX)
2) Dark Magus sissters(FFX)
3) Dark Anima(FFX)
4) Dark Bahamut(FFX)
5) Dark Yojimbo(FFX)
6) Omega (FFV)
7) Nemesis(FFX)
8) Ozma(FFIX)
9) Shinryu (FFV)
10) Shinryu (FFX)
11) Emerald Weapon(FFVII)
12) Ruby Weapon(FFVII)
13) Dark Shiva(FFX)
14) Dark Ixion(FFX)
15) Ultima Weapon (FFVIII)
16) Forgot its name... but that optional book boss in Alexandria castle in FFIX.
17) Dark Ifrit(FFX)
18) Chac(FFX2)
19) Greater Sphere
20)Neslug(FFX)

Can you really rank the FFV Omega and Shiryuu? I mean... if you haven't beaten them yet.:D

aeris2001x2
08-06-2004, 11:00 PM
true but i made an educated guess, plus i took in what u told me. if they r not that hard then i will change it in due course.

i think that book boss is Tantarian or sumthin. 2 be honest i did not really find him to be a super boss. did u fight him on disc 2? what problems did he cause u?

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 11:07 PM
true but i made an educated guess, plus i took in what u told me. if they r not that hard then i will change it in due course.

i think that book boss is Tantarian or sumthin. 2 be honest i did not really find him to be a super boss. did u fight him on disc 2? what problems did he cause u?
No, no, no... you've ranked them perfectly... just that Omega is much harder than Nemesis lol.

Well, the problem was that he refused to show up + casted doom on me all the time. Maybe it was just my bad luck but once I had to hit that book 14 times before the guy showed up.

aeris2001x2
08-06-2004, 11:10 PM
wow, maybe he does an Ozma and has easy mode and hard mode? :D i,ll have 2 check him out.

oh and i,m glad u rated Chac as ffX-2 hardest boss. Yunalesca's unsent form was a real challenge

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 11:15 PM
wow, maybe he does an Ozma and has easy mode and hard mode? :D i,ll have 2 check him out.

oh and i,m glad u rated Chac as ffX-2 hardest boss. Yunalesca's unsent form was a real challenge
Well, yes. Since the page-show up thing seems to be completely random.

Indeed it was... but still not a very big deal... but still hardest in FFX2. :cool:

aeris2001x2
08-06-2004, 11:26 PM
who would u say is the easiest super boss ever?

i,d go for Warmech most likely. i mean he goes down in two turns. i remember when ppl were hailing him as the ultimate enemy. they must have been joking.

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Yea, he's patetic... but so is that big, black bird in the battle arena.
Omega Weapon in FFVIII is an ant... but I can't call him patetic rigth now because of the many times I did lose against him when I played without stats junctioning, only first weapons, no drawable GFs and all that stuff.

So... I'll say warmech or that dumb bird. Atleast Warmech had some pretty good attacks... the Bird had not... but the bird took some more seconds to beat... so, yea.

aeris2001x2
08-06-2004, 11:39 PM
i know which bird u mean. straveious or sumthin. actually hes so weak in fact hes probably easier then the last boss and cant win the title for worst super boss. :p

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Hmmm... well, why don't you make a most patetic super boss ranking tread? :p lol

aeris2001x2
08-07-2004, 12:04 AM
hmmm, thats an idea. just i could not do my list yet because there r bossess in the monster Arena that just suck but i cant remember there names.

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 03:27 PM
I SERIOUSLY disliked the enemies guarding the ultimate weapons in FF4. Can't remember NAY of their names, but they were brutal (Or at least they were in hardtype....were they ANY better in easytype?)

Az Lionheart
08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
YAY PENNENCE :D

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 04:16 PM
I've never been able to try him :shame:

DAMN square, and their 15 different versions of each game!