PDA

View Full Version : Is Shadow Relmīs father ?

Wilder
08-07-2004, 02:14 AM
I recently found in a web page, that in FMV of FF VI anthology , there is a scene with Shadow, suddenly there is a flash washhh, and then he comes back, right in the flash thereīs is a siluete of Relm amanoīs original draw, this mean something, go and check it for yourself , and write something here.

aeris2001x2
08-07-2004, 02:27 AM
i thought this was common knowledge? just as common as the fact that in ffVIII Laguna is Squalls father etc.

Wilder
08-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Yeah, Itīs obvious but at the sime time a secret, in the game thereīs not direct dialogs that show Shadow talkin about relm. Thereīs only that scene in 5th shadowīs dream when he talks with his dog, if you donīt rescue him , Realm is gonna have that dream and the dog appear in her house, Did you see The intro FMV shot that Iīm talking about ?, I know thatīs is the first impression, I just wanna know what all you people think about it.

aeris2001x2
08-07-2004, 02:45 AM
yeah its just one of many implied connections between the two throughout the game. the writers of ffVI were inspired.

Demerwen Owns
08-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Perhaps it is alluded to in further detail in the Japanese version.

TheAbominatrix
08-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Yes, Shadow is Relm's father.

Tendalus
08-12-2004, 05:00 PM
There're several hints. (and I'm disturbed that I remember this cause I haven't played it in 5+ years

1- Momento Ring only equipable by Shadow and Relm
2- In the final dream, he mentions ending up in the town Mer--- (doesn't say the full name, but .. duh).
3- Interceptor's attachment to Relm, etc.

So yeah - anyway. Best RPG ever made for the console. I can't stress this enough.

aeris2001x2
08-13-2004, 04:33 PM
and also one of the two divine ff games that will always hold dominion other the others (the other being ffVII)

Butz
08-15-2004, 03:33 PM
So yeah - anyway. Best RPG ever made for the console. I can't stress this enough

it is the best FF I ever played..

I think I'll play it agian I can't remember anything from the game :confused: although It only been a year and half :confused:

Trumpet Thief
08-15-2004, 07:01 PM
and also one of the two divine ff games that will always hold dominion other the others (the other being ffVII)

chaos: Agreed... But Xenogears/Xenosaga rock too!

Rubedo: But still, those games are very good too!

JohnnyCrash
08-19-2004, 01:19 AM
I recently found in a web page, that in FMV of FF VI anthology , there is a scene with Shadow, suddenly there is a flash washhh, and then he comes back, right in the flash thereīs is a siluete of Relm amanoīs original draw, this mean something, go and check it for yourself , and write something here.
i would like to know where you saw this and i will go and check it out and let you know if anything you said makes sense.

Wilder
08-19-2004, 02:43 AM
Hi, hey jhonny crash, I saw this in The Intro FMV of FF VI Anthology, is just right in the beginning, the first close up to shadow it makes like a a flash and you canīt really see anything with your naked eyes, you got to download a FMV player and put it frame by frame , this is just a sanpshot of the siluete of the amano relmīs sketch, itīs official, go and take a look.