PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children ?... Itīs hidden on the logo

Wilder
08-07-2004, 04:19 AM
Have you read that interview to tetsuya nomura about advent children , he was asked about where AC take place and this was his answer :
PM: Where, specifically, will Advent Children take place? Will it be somewhere from the original Final Fantasy VII?
TN: It's hidden in the logo

I have seen the logo loooooong time and all that I could find was like a siluete of midgar on the sphere. Maybe the little flower at the up-right can mean something about aeris, or maybe the same squares in wich Cloud and sephiroth appears in the promotion, when they are like in a fusion. Have you find something more insteresting than my obvious comments ?. Write something in this topic while the movie is being made.

Big D
08-07-2004, 07:16 AM
From the screenshots and info that they've already released, we know that there's going to be a lot of action taking place in and around Midgar. There are also some hints that the Promised Land will also feature, but the Promised Land is more like a state of existence than an actual location.

Starcrest
08-10-2004, 05:21 AM
as is santa only a person...instead of a place.....

DJZen
08-10-2004, 07:01 AM
O.o

Rostum
08-10-2004, 07:06 AM
I just thought he meant in the logo (as in "Final Fantasy VII"), so I assumed he just meant it will take place in the same place of FFVII.

Wilder
08-10-2004, 05:22 PM
FFVII logo was about meteor , I dont think itīs the same logo, they did an effort to change it a little bit and put some weirds details on it , itīs just more complex, Iīm still trying to solve the puzzle behind that logo.

Shoeberto
08-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah...uh, just take a look at the screenshots. Most of it's in Midgar, except for a few screens which show Cloud and Vincent in the city of the ancients, where Aeris was laid to rest.

BackRoomKid
09-23-2004, 07:13 AM
He said "Hidden in the Logo" right? well....I looked at it and saw that Midgar is in the center of METEOR. Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I posted an attachment so just check it out and look really closely in METEOR...looks like the top view of midgar right? :)

Kawaii Ryûkishi
09-27-2004, 02:18 AM
It does, indeed. Too bad the location was already obvious.

Starcrest
09-27-2004, 02:25 AM
to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't have known that was midgar unless someone said something, and i just examined it longer then usual

Ouch!
09-27-2004, 02:35 AM
Holy crap, it's Kishi.

I can't imagine that the movie would take place all over the world as it's only, what, an hour long? The battle between cloud and Yazoo is undeniably in the ruins of Midgar. And in the earlier trailers, the city where the people were living seemed to be destroyed, and the only cities that were touched in FFVII were Mideel and Midgar.

Ryth
10-09-2004, 11:28 PM
That is what it says I have a hunch I just need more information and to be exact it is 70 minutes long 1 hour and 10 minutes long.

Rostum
10-10-2004, 12:02 AM
I would have liked it to explore a few of the more important towns, as well. :(

GarrickBurke
10-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Have you read that interview to tetsuya nomura about advent children , he was asked about where AC take place and this was his answer :
PM: Where, specifically, will Advent Children take place? Will it be somewhere from the original Final Fantasy VII?
TN: It's hidden in the logo

When was this interview held? Before so many screenshots were released? Before the trailers?

Could it be that the statement was made before so much information was widely available to the public and so he was just trying to be tricky by saying the answer was in the logo.

Sure midgar is pictured in the logo, nice job looking like meteor and all, doesn't mean the movie has to focus entirely on midgar but it is where the movie would be set.

sayen
10-18-2004, 03:41 PM
fianl fantasy 7 advent children takes place 2 years after the evnts of fianl fantsay 7 sephiroth might be back im not sure about that because it dosent realy look like he dose in the ff7 movies

also DOC takes place 1 year after the movie

Rostum
10-19-2004, 06:20 AM
fianl fantasy 7 advent children takes place 2 years after the evnts of fianl fantsay 7 sephiroth might be back im not sure about that because it dosent realy look like he dose in the ff7 movies

also DOC takes place 1 year after the movie

Captain obvious!

BackRoomKid
10-19-2004, 07:46 AM
HAHA! eh...uh...I mean...don't pay attention to him....(lmao)

sayen
10-19-2004, 03:54 PM
erm i have a problem why do people hate me waaaa waaa.

anyway most logos are rubbish but it probibly takes place round midger and the lost city of the achents.

i cant spell

Yameki
10-20-2004, 03:10 AM
It would be nice if there were chocobo...ohh...I wanna see chocobo on extrem Hi quality :D

Anyway look at this picture, there is some weird sign...

(another scoop JPEG are JP(edited)G so then JPEG are modifie of a JPG)lol

Origin
11-07-2004, 05:07 PM
actually you see junon in the background in the scene where cloud puts his sword in the ground on a beach. so i guess there too.

Cloud_Strife_X
11-07-2004, 06:47 PM
This might be just me , but does the meteor's tail look like a bunch of sowrds or what?
Also, this what I heard: The story starts whane 3 people who look like sephiroth appear and cloud and the gang get curious.

Ouch!
11-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Also, this what I heard: The story starts whane 3 people who look like sephiroth appear and cloud and the gang get curious.
That, also, is fairly obvious, though I would think Geostigma has a much larger role in the relationship to the Sephiroth clones and Cloud as far as the beginning is concerned.

I find it very difficult to call that Junon when Cloud takes the sword and sticks it in the ground. There appear to be mountains in the background beyond the city, and Junon was at the end of the peninsula. My bet is that it's the edge of Midgar.

Matrix880
12-05-2004, 06:12 PM
i dont want to sound mean, but you're thinking of the wrong logo. you know clouds new costume? well, if you look on his shoulder shield, there's a lion's head thingy, THATS the logo! i did used to have the picture but i've deleted it, i'll try and get it again and show you

okay this is it:

http://www.ffshrine.org/ffac/wallpapers/02.jpg

p.s. i dont think this is the actual logo, but i think this may be the logo he was talking about!

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead. -Murder

Rostum
12-06-2004, 11:46 PM
That's not the logo. -_-'

finalheaven
12-22-2004, 09:08 PM
wow u guys really really notic alot of hte details...ive lookedat the logo countless times but i never thoguht there was anyhting in it...anyway iive also noticed the funny hexagon shaped things ...representing the geostigma thing... and the funny numbers...anway yeha i agree with the midgar thing..but maybe tetsuya wa being scarcastic? i duuno......