PDA

View Full Version : First time I ever played FFVII

Loxy
08-07-2004, 09:58 PM
This was the first FF game I'd ever played, in fact it was the first RPG game I'd played full stop. I remember thinking it was amazing. I never realised games could have so much detail in them. I remember when I completed the Midgar section (just before you leave Midgar and explore the rest of the world) I thought I'd completed the game!! But to my delight that was barely the beginning. In my opinion it's one of the greatest games ever made! But my favourate FF of the entire series is FFVIII...... Not many people I know liked it, but it has everything in my opinion!

Anyone else like to share their views on the first time they played a FF game?

Maxico
08-07-2004, 10:04 PM
he said ff7.

I first played it when it came out. I was young and stupid (my mum persuaded me to buy it instead of crash bandicoot 2)

-N-
08-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Mothers know best.

CloudySky
08-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Actually first FF I've played was FF, it was FF, not FF1 as we call it know and it was sooooo long time ago....
FFVII was released 7 years ago and since then I've played it 6 times, one time per year, lol

Wilder
08-07-2004, 10:24 PM
I remenber, I didnīt have any idea about how to play RPG ( and my native language is spanish , I was new in the world of english words !) But this Game was just there like a masterpiece , and used to stare at it for long time " this one looks good", Im gonna play that game someday I said, Then I discover FFVI and I went crazy !, I remenber buying a magazine and reading the reviews of FF VII " max , every asian player buy a play sataion to play this one, absolutly masterpiece, Run, Buy IT, there is no time !, wonderfull !, the best !,I drop the magazine and suddenly some weird Matrix powers came to me and I was there with the game in my hands before the magazine hit the ground ( I Buy it in the same store :) ) . When I played it, I was the most anti-social being that you could meet in the world, I think I was Cloud !, Sephiroth is gonna Kill me !, If I turn down the Play Station Iīm gonna fade Out !, when I finished I lay down on bed with the heart exploding, and I said "FF VII ?, there should be 6 more !".

Chris
08-17-2004, 11:38 PM
Only six times CloudySky ? we both know that real FFVII fans, finish it at least 3 times every year :D :D

Polaris
08-20-2004, 06:16 PM
It is the first time taht I play FF7 and I am amazed I thought that it was going to be bored but no actuallyt I think tahta it's almost better than FF8... how can that be possible? I don't know but it isn't harder than FF8, actually I think it's easier, specially Jenova-LIFE and BIRTH, piece of cake! To get the Summons is harder and the weapons are great and you have to equip them with materia, smth thst I didn't even know what was...

It's been great!

one_winged_angel
08-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Ii first played ff7 in '99. My brother mistook it for Zelda..... I have no idea how :confused: blonde hair?

Jolts
08-20-2004, 06:52 PM
I was skeptacle when I first played FFVII, which is also the first FF I played. At first, when Jesse explains the reactor things on the train, I thought that the goal was to destroy all eight reactors. The story gradually changed, and I forgot all the about the reactors needing to be destroyed :lol:. It took some time to learn the materia system, but once I did... :D

Dragonfire
08-20-2004, 08:21 PM
When I first heard of FF7 it was in a commercial on TV. I just stared at the screen for like 5 minutes after seeing it. I always loved the final fantasy games, and now we had a 3d version! It was great.

Sephiroth clone
08-21-2004, 11:57 PM
FFVII was the first I played. And I loved it because of the great story and the great music.

Oh, and the Gold Saucer rocked too!

zacks_clone
08-22-2004, 12:19 AM
FFVII was the first I played. And I loved it because of the great story and the great music.

Oh, and the Gold Saucer rocked too!

Yup!^_^

I bought FFVII after seeing a friend play the demo to 8 and being slaughtered off. I thought- heck with it- and went out to buy 8. Knowing nothing of the game at the time, I took the earliers version I found, being 7, and thought that the while FF serries was on the same time line and with the same set of characters. Whoop...But im happy mum was a pain and made me get that one first.That was about 3 years ago I think..and i love the game to peices.Actually,the game guide happens to be in peices,but i still have them all. ^_^