PDA

View Full Version : Ambassadors.

Nait
08-07-2004, 10:21 PM
How should Ambassadorship work? Just a technicality in communication, or something deeper? :mog: Deep like :mog:!

Regardless, I'm teh sending around some Ambassadors. :cool: <big><b>B REE</b></big>

-N-
08-08-2004, 03:38 AM
Logistically, it's probably best to leave it up to the countries' leaders to maintain ambassadorship. But the countries' leaders' have to appoint ambassadors themselves or act as ambassadors themselves. Nait, are you one person roleplaying all the guys you named in your letter or something (kinda like how I'm playing all the positions in Metareason Academy under Headmaster)?

Proxy
08-09-2004, 06:52 AM
seeing as how me & siric are the only ones that want to join Aura Islands, and I own them...That automatically makes me ambassador, no?

Baloki
08-09-2004, 10:13 AM
I suppose it depends how many members you have in your countries as to whether you have seperate ambassitors or if head of state has to deal with that kind of thing...

Nait
08-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Pfft, I'm just making people up. Ambassadors just sit there and act like the representative of the state in a foreign land - might make her an NPC.