PDA

View Full Version : Boa and Harry potter

Vaprice
08-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Heyo my fellow people of the forum. Just wanting to let you know that in the enxt Harry Potter the charactwer named "Cho Chang" will be played by a asian Kpop Singer. BOOOOOOYA! UH nah nah nah nah! Thats right Korea!!!!!! #1

Oh but yeah sorry just wanted to say that.

Boa is her name. Find her on google>images>

(Kpop: Boa) Thank you for your time.

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Unless BoA's real name is Katie Leung, it's not true. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040805/ap_on_en_mo/film_harry_potter_cast_1

http://imdb.com/name/nm1648520/

Vaprice
08-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Hmm that is interesting indeed. I've been to many korean sites and such and they it's "boa" but this katy L person. She could possibly be Cho Chang. DANG IT! Argh!.....oh well thanks.

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Yahoo is a more reliable news site.

IronMaidenHikari
08-08-2004, 01:09 AM
It would be wierd to see BOA acting as Cho Chang...

and besides, I heard from the director himself from a live interview, that they only accept England citizens... and BOA is not an England citizen...

Kirobaito
08-09-2004, 09:34 PM
And plus, well, Katie Leung is English, and so is Cho Chang. It wouldn't work unless she had an English accent.

What do y'all think of the other casting for GoF? I know they've gotten Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, and Moody. Not sure about Krum, Karkaroff, or Bagman. They may not even put Bagman in the film, as they need to cut down on time and he doesn't really play a needed role.

SomethingBig
08-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Ugh! You got my hopes up for nothing! I wanted to see BoA on the big screen :(

BatChao
08-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Haha, yea. Being a big Boa fan myself, I was intruiged by the rumor when I heard it. Rumor had it that she was one of the top contenders for the part, but it's final now that Katie Leung has it. Half of me is glad because I know Boa's English isn't exactly up to snuff yet to be in a big budget Hollywood flick, but the other half is sad because I'd be freakin' sweet seeing Boa on the big screen.

SomethingBig
08-11-2004, 12:12 AM
If BoA was to be on the big screen, I would bawl endlessly during the movie out of happiness for seeing my wife in a movie.