PDA

View Full Version : Cooking

Erdrick Holmes
08-10-2004, 12:11 AM
I just wanna say I suck at making homemade pizza. Where you have to mix the dough mix with Water I end up putting in too much water so the dough is a watery, then I try adding sauce but it just seeps into the dough making a nice gloppy mess. Then whenI add cheese it soaks into the dough making it look even morel ike crap, then I cook it and the out crust is fine but the innards are more sauce then pizza, I swear I had to eat most of it with a spoon.

Nowfor the topic, have you ever messed up on cooking something?

Misfit
08-10-2004, 12:16 AM
EW OMG THAT'S JUST SICK!

Anyways. :-) Yeah, I tried making muffins once and I accidentally read the directions wrong and added too much water. ;_; I was so sad, my poor little muffins ... poor ... little ... innocent muffins. ;_;

kikimm
08-10-2004, 12:34 AM
Nothing too specific that I can remember, but I tend to burn the crap out of the pan when I'm making soup.

My biscuits always end up being goo too. Shucks.

:D

Sacred Phoenix
08-10-2004, 01:34 AM
I couldn't cook pizza to save my life, i've tried, boy, have i tried. I also don't make very good pie.
:crying: :weep: :boohoo: :whimper: :irked:

TasteyPies
08-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Cooking is like playing with legos. Put the right stuff where it needs to be when it needs to be there. How can you mess that up?

Have you ever messed up on cooking something?

Nope, unless you could count the poor garbage can. It suffered major fire damage.

Reminder: When using noodles to light broken burners, make sure to properly extinguish the noodle before throwing it away.

Shoeberto
08-10-2004, 02:45 AM
When I was younger, I tried making grilled cheese in the microwave. I remember my mom putting butter on it, and not realizing that was to keep the bread from drying out in the pan, and when it was done it was seeping with butter. Pretty darn gross.

Shlup
08-10-2004, 02:53 AM
Uhm... I can't think of anything I've tried to cook that's come out inedible. Cooking isn't that hard.

For Valentines Day a couple years ago I decided to cook something fancy for BJ. It took 4 hours to cook, and I decided to do the onions right after doing my make-up. Smaller onions = less crying, right? Hell no. Tiny onions are evil. I had to re-do my fancy-pants make-up.

Skogs
08-10-2004, 02:58 AM
Sometimes when cooking a stir-fry I add the veggies too late and by the time they're cooked the chicken has dried out and isn't very nice.

escobert
08-10-2004, 03:07 AM
I cook everything perfect :p

Giga Guess
08-10-2004, 03:08 AM
I'm a pretty good cook. Just lazy.

Unknown_Soldier
08-10-2004, 03:43 AM
well, i am usually a pretty good cook, but just the other day i was trying to microwave some kettle corn and i burnt it. like... really badly.

Rainecloud
08-10-2004, 07:19 AM
I made some raisin buns once at school. When I got home, the raisins had magically turned into chocolate chips. Either my raisins morphed into chocolate during the cooking process, or I picked up somebody else's muffins.

I'm alright at cooking, and I can make a good all-day-breakfast type meal. *nods*

-N-
08-10-2004, 07:22 AM
I haven't messed up on cooking anything, but I haven't tried cooking anything extravagant. I should learn more though. Then I can impress Nait about my vast knowledge of all sorts of different subjects, including cooking. :exdee:

Kirkpatrick
08-10-2004, 08:03 AM
I tend to only make doughs, (cookie, pie - mm...) and so I don't have much actual cooking to mess up.
They turn quite well usually too.

Meat Puppet
08-10-2004, 09:27 AM
I cook but I always manage to screw up the recipe, thus making it turn out better than it should be.

Breine
08-10-2004, 03:47 PM
I always mess something up when I'm cooking. It's starting to slightly get one my nerves, but I guess I'm just not good at cooking.

K-chan
08-10-2004, 03:50 PM
I'm fairly good at cooking pastas and stuff with chicken. I just tend to be a bit sloppy (there'll be more pasta sauce on the counter than in the bowls) :tongue:

Lord Xehanort
08-10-2004, 07:23 PM
I can't cook without a cookbook, my mother keeps no cookbooks. I can't cook in this house. But I remeber one day when I was at my father's house, about 10 years ago, I was awoken by a bloodcurdling shriek. I ran into the kitchen to find my father's naked body in a fetal position on the floor, and bacon sizzling in the pan on te stove. Apparently, he hadn't bothered dressing after his intimate night with my mother.

Mr. Graves
08-10-2004, 08:48 PM
I sometimes make Pudding too think.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
08-10-2004, 09:49 PM
I took home ec. but I had all the seventh graders do the work for me and I ate it :D

ZeZipster
08-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Well I've really only cooked Top Ramen...

Erdrick Holmes
08-10-2004, 10:45 PM
I can't cook without a cookbook, my mother keeps no cookbooks. I can't cook in this house. But I remeber one day when I was at my father's house, about 10 years ago, I was awoken by a bloodcurdling shriek. I ran into the kitchen to find my father's naked body in a fetal position on the floor, and bacon sizzling in the pan on te stove. Apparently, he hadn't bothered dressing after his intimate night with my mother.

Great, now I got that image in head all day, thanks alot.

Giga Guess
08-11-2004, 12:47 AM

AGH! Brutal! I can't even fathom that kind of pain!