PDA

View Full Version : Auron? Is that you? *spoilers*

Kilika
08-10-2004, 09:19 AM
towards the end of the game, when fighting vegnagun, there is a voice that talks saying stuff like "end it now" and stuff. Does anyone know whose voice that is? At first I thought it was the old fayth but then when I really listen to it, it sounds like Auron! Hit me back and let me know...

Jolts
08-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I always assumed it was Nooj.

Kilika
08-10-2004, 09:57 AM
could be, they all sound so much alike

Jolts
08-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Sound? Heck, they could almost be twin brothers! :lol: Except for that age thing.

chichi
08-10-2004, 05:12 PM
towards the end of the game, when fighting vegnagun, there is a voice that talks saying stuff like "end it now" and stuff. Does anyone know whose voice that is? At first I thought it was the old fayth but then when I really listen to it, it sounds like Auron! Hit me back and let me know...

It's Auron and Jecht I think.

Carnage
08-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Ya its auron and jecht. Anyone know how auron aged after he died?

Kilika
08-10-2004, 06:28 PM
Jecht? Didn't hear Jecht. Damn, now you made me want to play it again so that I can hear Jecht. Cool Beans. :cool:

SeeDRankLou
08-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Those voices are Auron, Jecht and Braska. How do I know this? Having gone everywhere and done everything possible to do in one of my non New Game+ playthroughs, I look at Shinra's Dossier right before I go to the Farplane Glen to fight Vegnagun. There are three empty slots. I have done everything that I could so there are no more people I can meet. So I beat Vegnagun and I start a New Game+, and I look in Shinra's Dossier and those three slots are filled with Auron, Jecht and Braska. So in conclusion, the voices speaking to Yuna before and during the final battles are Auron, Jecht and Braska.

Carnage...umm...good point.

Big D
08-11-2004, 02:06 AM
Yep, it's Auron, Jecht and Braska. Makes sense, since that battle is fought on the Farplane.

However, Braska is voiced by a different actor from in FFX.

Sefie1999AD
08-11-2004, 10:19 AM
They're Auron, Jecht and Braska. Their actors are credited in the manual and in the ending credits, and I don't think there's any other part when the three could make an appearance. I really like their lines. Especially when Auron says cool things like, "She's bluffing. Yuna, end it now." You can also recognize Jecht saying things like "You must stop this thing. There is no overtime!" with his neat voice. I'm quite sure it's not Nooj, Gippal and Baralai who are speaking during the final battle, but it's Auron, Jecht and Braska. In addition, if you check some of the subtitles during the dialogue before the final battle, everything said by the characters show normally, but everything said by the Fayth or A/J/B appears in a blurring way.

DMKA
08-11-2004, 07:44 PM
However, Braska is voiced by a different actor from in FFX.
WHAT!?!?!? :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: