PDA

View Full Version : "I'm so glad to see you!"

Dixie
08-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Disscus times when some friends or family members come from different states or around the world to see you or your family.

My mom's best friends are from Phoenix, Arizona and they are coming to see my family tomarrow.

Breine
08-10-2004, 03:44 PM
I have family in Germany, Sweden, Thailand and U.S.A. ... I see all of them regularly, except the ones in the US... It's been some time since I've seen them.

escobert
08-10-2004, 03:46 PM
My family all lives in the same town. And we've all lived here for a long time.

Polaris
08-10-2004, 03:53 PM
I have family in German and I can't wait for them to see that I already speak German!!!!!!!!!

But the rest of my family lives in North of Portugal...

Armisael
08-10-2004, 04:18 PM
I have family in Canada(my aunts and my three cousins) and they're going to come in Greece in the next summer.Can't wait to see them.

Slacker
08-10-2004, 05:53 PM
My cousin lives in a suburb of Denver and I almost never get to see her. :( I gave her my email address but I haven't heard anything from her yet.

nik0tine
08-11-2004, 12:00 AM
My mom's best friends are from Phoenix, Arizona and they are coming to see my family tomarrow.

Im from phoenix arizona. tell your mothers friends that i said "hi"

Chris
08-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Well, I got family in practically ev'ry part of the world.
From the Philippines to Scandinavia, Africa, England and Japan.
Well yeah, I guess I don't talk to all of 'em as often as I probably should, but hey, do you know how expensive a phone call to Japan is :confused:

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Im from phoenix arizona. tell your mothers friends that i said "hi"
No shit? I'm in Gilbert. *PM*

And uh. I agree with whatever the topic is about.

Calliope
08-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Disscus times when some friends or family members come from different states or around the world to see you or your family.

Around the world like a daft punk!

November. January. June.

HELLO HELLO I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU <3

Shlup
08-11-2004, 01:31 AM
My cousins used to visit from out-of-state every summer. It was the only time my whole family got together and we went to theme parks and stuff. Good times.

Rainecloud
08-11-2004, 07:22 AM
My Aunt and Uncle live in Wales, and I enjoy visiting them.

Wales is a beautiful country, and the castles near my Aunt and Uncle are very impressive.

kikimm
08-11-2004, 09:52 AM
I have family all over the place, but we never go over there, and no noe ever comes here, `cept for the old ones. A lot of my relatives carry years old grudges towards each other (seems to be a Scottish thing), so they have no contact. My family isn't huge on the whole 'Family' thing.

:D

sephxangel
08-11-2004, 11:29 AM
I have alot of family that lives in Florida...Near Orlando, Miami, West Palm, Everglades...I love going to visit them. Hopefully when my cousin gets a place I can go and visit (or stay :D )

Rye
08-11-2004, 04:07 PM
I have family in Italy. My grandma from Italy comes every summer, and stays about two weeks at my house and two weeks at my uncle's house. She's coming today, I think, to stay for a few extra days.

She's very nice, but she doesn't speak English well at all so it's very hard to converse with her.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Just yesterday my cousin and her dad came round, it was the first time id seen them in years so i was very happy to see them :choc:

Xander
08-11-2004, 08:35 PM
The only family I really have that I see sometimes are my two brothers. Sometimes one of them comes to visit, but one of them only comes something like twice a year. So it sucks =( *misses* Yeah I don't really have many relatives and stuff.

Giga Guess
08-12-2004, 12:33 AM
I have a friend in Australia, whom I see fairly infrequently. I enjoy her company. And like seeing her. She's so cool!

Del Murder
08-13-2004, 01:36 AM
My cousin from San Diego came to visit the other day and I played with her kids. They're so cool!

Triple T
08-13-2004, 01:44 AM
I have relatives in Germany, US, Brittain, and Australlia(the billionaire). The only ones I really keep in touch is with is my Oma in Germany and my uncle in the US. :)

Logan
08-13-2004, 01:52 AM
I have grandparents in Arizona but when they come to visit they always talk to me about God (Do you enjoy church? Have you accepted Christ as your personal savior? I'm only asking because you're wearing so much black and obviously that means you don't love God I suck so much blahblahblahsklfaj;sf.)

I like it when the rest of my family visits, though.

nik0tine
08-13-2004, 03:07 AM
I have relatives in Germany, US, Brittain, and Australlia(the billionaire). The only ones I really keep in touch is with is my Oma in Germany and my uncle in the US. :)

uhhh... why don't you leep in touch with the billionaire?

Giga Guess
08-13-2004, 03:43 AM
I WILL! I WILL!

Silmaril
08-13-2004, 01:40 PM
One of my best friend came from KSA. She's staying for a month and we talk everyday! it's fun. like old times.

Mahal Kita
08-13-2004, 06:52 PM
I have some family 3 doors down from my house, my mom's parents and her sister. xD Then again, one of my dad's sister's lives in New Jersey. But usually it's been us going to them and they hardly come here My half siblings reside in Philadelphia, and I haven't seen them lately. Oh and the rest are my mom's sister(s) in Italy, or just either of my parent's relatives living in the Philippines, where they were born.