PDA

View Full Version : Ryeville - The Land of <3 and xD

Rye
08-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Note - this was made by Baloki. Thanks! :D

<center><table width="500" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td height="120" background="http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9555"></td></tr><tr><td background="http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9556"><table cellspacing="8"><tr><td>

Welcome to Ryeville: The land of :<3: and xD.

Ryeville

Ryeville is a country in the north of Eizon, in the continent of Myridia. It's an area with pinetrees, as it's located in the Alpine Forest, and the neighboring lands are Super Shiny Land, Serenity, Vanian and Le Grand Chien. The capital is Ryeonia, which is located in the north of Ryeville.

History

Ryeville was founded when the leader, Rye, located it on a journey to the north. She liked the area because of the beautiful pine trees and sunsets... Also, most of the other regions were occupied. Ryeville was established as a Democracy and anyone is free to come and go as they please.

Leader

The leader of Ryeville is Rye. She's a 14 year old American female who enjoys sunsets, which are very noticable, especially in the capital. Her real name is Jessica, but she is called both Jessica and Rye.

Enjoyed things

Ryeville supports many things, mostly innocent as the leader of Ryeville, Rye, was name "Most Innocent." The list of enjoyed things in Ryeville are...

-Stuffed animals
-:<3:
-xD
-Spongebob Square Pants.
-Music
-Struting Sock Dude :strut:
-BAoTW*
-Yummy food.

*Ryeville supports BAoTW fully, as the leader Rye is a member of BAoTW. All the things supported by BAoTW are supported in Ryeville

There are many more, Ryeville really doesn't discriminate, except for a few things such as...

Hated things

-Avril Lavigne
-Hillary Duff
-Fake people
-XD

Flag

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Rye89/flag.jpg

This is the flag of Ryeville. It will possibly be remade later, but at the moment, it will stay. Black is the leader's favourite colour, and the pink is to represent the :<3: love.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Ryeville is a very open country that supports many things and it's citizens. Enjoy your stay and Ryeville and be sure to pick up some :<3: and xD cookies there. :)

</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td height="10" background="http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9557"></td></tr></table></center>

Baloki
08-10-2004, 07:44 PM
When Atlantica opens up its borders would you like to have a peace treaty or pact of non-agression? (Nice country btw :D)

Rye
08-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Yes, that would be cool. And thank you, your country is cool too. :D

Psychotic
08-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Jess, your country is awful. It borders on mine. I'm gonna invade you. So there. ^_^

Cz
08-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Expect full support from the state of Villerorn. At least when I can actually reach you by sea. :D

Nice nation there, Rye.

Rye
08-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Jess, your country is awful. It borders on mine. I'm gonna invade you. So there. ^_^

Invasion already? I just made it. xD

Expect full support from the state of Villerorn. At least when I can actually reach you by sea.

Nice nation there, Rye.

Thanks! And same for your land.

SomethingBig
08-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Aw, horse-raddish. Sorry, Rye, but since Psy's invading you, I guess I'll have to, as well. :cry: No hard feelings?

Agent Proto
08-11-2004, 07:02 PM
No invading yet =P

The Captain
08-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Remember the treaty we signed! At least for now, we'll attempt to cooperate with one another, and then, at a later date, perhaps we'll all flex some military strength.

Mighty interest country by the by Jess.

One question though: Will you be attempting to trade through the land, or go further west and across to the other side of Eizon?

Take care all.

muchacho
08-12-2004, 03:48 AM
lets get retarded in ha, lets get retarded in here.

SomethingBig
08-12-2004, 04:34 AM
Just to let you know, I just started reading your nation descrip... YOU'RE 14?! I always thought that you were 18 or 19 or 20... What were to happen if an Avril impersonator came into your nation and made a house shaped like Avril Lavigne?

Rye
08-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Just to let you know, I just started reading your nation descrip... YOU'RE 14?! I always thought that you were 18 or 19 or 20... What were to happen if an Avril impersonator came into your nation and made a house shaped like Avril Lavigne?

You did? xD People tell me I act older than 14, but I never thought I acted 18. :o

And if that would happen, we call all Avril-haters in Myridia to come together and deport the Avril impersonator. And we'd totally make the house into something shaped cooler and give it to someone. :D

Greetings Rye,

I come from the city of Emirano in the land of Fiorenseo, a progressive country in the north-eastern continent of Verdantia; home to the world-renowned Metareason Academy and the historic landmarks Vedriet Peak and Sacersanct Peak. I hope this letter finds you and your citizens in good physical and social health.

I write to you today in the hopes of starting a golden era of international relations between Fiorenseo and Ryeville. Prime Minister Yebus t'Emirano and myself agree wholeheartedly on opening and maintaining diplomatic relationships with all the peoples and countries of Eizon. We hope you feel as we do and reach out to us as we reach out to you.

There will be many practical aspects to maintaining good diplomatic relations with Fiorenseo. Aside from being able to conduct international trade with reduced tariffs, citizens from your country will face easier laws concerning immigration and emigration from our lands. In addition, we invite your people to come study at our renowned Metareason Academy, led by our Minister of Knowledge Neel Shah, home to some of the brightest minds young and old in Eizon.

We look forward to hearing a positive response from you soon.
We look forward to embracing a new era alongside your people.
We look forward to being your friends.

Sincerely,
Teh Neel
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Emirano, Fiorenseo,

That would be great. I would like that, and I'm sure the citizens (when there are citizens) would like that too. :)

sephxangel
08-12-2004, 02:13 PM
I have a feeling your nation will prosper Rye.

Want to have a peace treaty with sephxania?

SomethingBig
08-12-2004, 06:03 PM
As a sign of peace, I give you a basket full of fish, Rye. *Give*

Rye
08-13-2004, 02:42 PM
I have a feeling your nation will prosper Rye.

Want to have a peace treaty with sephxania?

Thanks! And sure. :)

As a sign of peace, I give you a basket full of fish, Rye. *Give*

Thanks! And as a sign a peace, I give you some "xD" and :<3: cookies. *gives*

Heath
08-13-2004, 08:26 PM

It borders on mine too! Let me invade too! ^_^

Rye
08-14-2004, 03:55 PM
One question though: Will you be attempting to trade through the land, or go further west and across to the other side of Eizon?

At the moment, Ryeville will remain as it is, but I will try trading.

It borders on mine too! Let me invade too! ^_^

SUH, you too? xD

EDIT: I'd like to add that any members are more than welcome to join Ryeville. Positions are open in Ryeville for people, as well. Just ask in the thread or PM me. :cool:

Ki Ki
08-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Rye! Let me join yoooo!!

Wait. Can I be a leader too? Or is it too late? ):

Rye
08-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Yay, sure you can join. :D And do you mean like a leader of a country in Eizon, or a leader in Ryeville?

Ki Ki
08-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Could I be a leader in Ryeville? Could I really??

But I guess I won't get one of those special things that say "Eizon Nation Leader" right?

Rye
08-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Sure! Since this is a Democracy, I guess I'm the President, so you can be Vice President of Ryeville. :D

Trumpet Thief
09-08-2004, 03:02 AM
chaos: Rye, wanna be allies?

Rubedo: That will be one less person that can crush us...

The Triumphant Hero
11-06-2004, 08:55 PM
*proposes alliance* *hopes you accept*

Trumpet Thief
11-06-2004, 09:01 PM
chaos: This nation is pretty much dead. I hate to say it, but it is true.

Trowa: Rye, If you still do not want to be a nation leader, I request you find a replacement.

Agent Proto
11-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Yeah, and it's been taken over and renamed as Evergreen.

*closes*