PDA

View Full Version : Alternative levelling areas to Kazham that are never explored

Rejuvenation
08-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Levelling from 25-32 has seemingly taken longer for most adventurers than it should have due to the endless gob trains people run to the zone points in the Yuhtunga and Yhoator jungles. Having Mandragora battles (which, admittedly, give good exp at a low difficulty) constantly interrupted by goblins tends to cause a significant amount of downtime for parties. A number of players are aware of this, yet nobody seems to react and continue to endure levelling in a crowded, gob-infested area.

It's fairly puzzling why people haven't analysed the bestiary of locations such as Batallia Downs (for 25-28) or even at the zone point to Sea Serpent Grotto (which, technically is the Yuhtunga Jungle, though a lot deeper, less crowded and lacking some of the more deadly aggressive monsters). The same can be said about Valkurm Dunes with the alternative area being Korroloka Tunnel.

Now I'm not trying to dictate to people where they should gain experience points, but is anyone else puzzled to why they continue to level here? Maybe those negative views about Kazham are just mine, though I've heard a significant amount of complaints about the area to warrant this topic.

Lionx
08-11-2004, 05:16 AM
MMm we had this a long time ago i remember discussing this.

10-14 Shakrami Maze, Worms and later weak Gobs.

15-18 Korrokla Tunnel for more Worms.

18-23 Saruomange Champainge, look for the nitch near the right rock as you exit Jeuno and chain Beetles.

24-25 Qufim, Aggro from Wights and Giants are less of a threat and its much more viable to exp there now.

25-27ish Battlia Downs, camp bunkers and just kill ITish mobs.

27-30 can be Rolanberry Fields, chain gobs and the weaker Quads.

I only recommend the Grotto if you know how to get there first :P its confusing so i put ginger bread cookie trail on my map to get there lol.

So yea i lvled through these and try to avoid the mainstream lvling areas especially confusing Kazham.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-11-2004, 12:47 PM
go to the Desert at level 28

Lionx
08-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Dont recommend Altepa at lvl 28, most things can cream you there, go there at lvl 30 then at lvl 33 bail out into Crawler's Nest or Garlaige(til lvl 37 i think). Then Crawler til 40, back to quicksand caves for beetles later, or Gustav. Lvl 45 back into quicksand areas that have tougher beetles, then you can try Kuftal, Garlaige (down the holes for beetles or bats if under 50) or some more Crawler's Nest x-x