PDA

View Full Version : What issssss......?

Kilika
08-11-2004, 01:06 AM
what is your favorite nickname for either yourself or your friends? I like the one we made for my friend ryan, "shuguy"....its awesome and it works :D

Chris
08-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Well...I like it when people use nicks from FF games, which seems appropriate to this site.

Shlup
08-11-2004, 01:30 AM
My boyfriend is my puddin'. :D

Del Murder
08-11-2004, 02:19 AM
I like that I call Gau/Proto Man '4' because the derivation of it was quite ingenious.

Matt -> m4tt -> matt with a 4 -> 4

I love coming up with nicknames. Almost everyone I know has a nickname. Another one I'm proud of is what I called my old boss in college. Her name was Tiffany, and was pretty much a bitch. There was also an employee named Tiffany that was pretty cool. So I dubbed one 'Evil Tiffany' and the other 'Good Tiffany', the evil one being ET for short, and I used that whenever I reffered to her, and everyone else started to too. The best part was that it caught on so much that the other supervisors started calling her that.

Lordofsomething
08-11-2004, 02:25 AM
I would like people to use Lost for my nicknamee here, but they'll probally use lordy...

Del Murder
08-11-2004, 02:27 AM
I would use something, actually.

Yamaneko
08-11-2004, 02:37 AM
I never give nicknames to people. I'm bad at that sort of thing. Del called me Yams first. I like it, but it has destroyed my ability to see the word yams without smiling. :) My school friends have given me nicknames too. I usually go by Frosty.

TheAbominatrix
08-11-2004, 02:38 AM
They call me Ash usually, only Mugley. Yup, interestin, aint it?

Del Murder
08-11-2004, 02:44 AM
Nothing like a frosty glass of yams.

Eien
08-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Well when I was younger I had the nickname "Buggy" but that was then and now usually it is just "Spence".

m4tt
08-11-2004, 02:54 AM
I like that I call Gau/Proto Man '4' because the derivation of it was quite ingenious.

Matt -> m4tt -> matt with a 4 -> 4

And you are the only one. ;)

A few people at work call me "Kid Kolek". Kolek being my last name, and because of the fact that my dad works across the hall.

fire_of_avalon
08-11-2004, 04:05 AM
My friend's dad called me 'Meganme Crazy' once. I love that nickname. Other people call me Meggers, which ain't so bad either.

Misfit
08-11-2004, 04:32 AM
I gave my one friend the nickname "scruffy". :D It came from her dogtag she used to wear and from her last name. OH, and because she humps alot of people. :o YAY!

Kirobaito
08-11-2004, 04:36 AM
If this is even believable, I have some people calling me 'KB' now at school. I think I was using that to refer to myself to my friends who actually understand its derivation, and people who did not overheard me, and think that my real first name starts with a K, and it's a real nickname. Or something. I call foa dirty foot. And Peter Petey. And Arche my honeydoodle.

Rainecloud
08-11-2004, 07:25 AM
Raine is a nice nickname, and a lot of people seem to be using it these days.

If the majority of them knew where it was from, they might not be so keen.

kikimm
08-11-2004, 09:49 AM
When I was little, my nickname was Kiki. (I'm part Swedish, and a lot of names have little nicknames that come with them.) I liked it for awhile, then told everybody to stop because I hated it, but now I'm back to using it again.

At school, though, some people call me Kris. I'm not a huge fan of nicknames, as many of them are some form of an insult. The other ones are okay, though.

:D

Az Lionheart
08-11-2004, 09:53 AM
for some reason, my mate charlie's nick name is bod.....i dont get it........
i like my one.....Az but i hate Azy so much

Unknown_Soldier
08-11-2004, 10:11 AM
i have a nickname for almost everyone... i have lotsa nicknames. Jordy, Jordsy, Miss J, Sora, Jordizzle, Jordizz, U_S, J, etc...

Tokki Wartooth
08-11-2004, 11:23 AM
I had a lot of nicknames in high school. My personal favourites were Moses James Jr., Bonjee, Bonjoo, and Donnie.

People online call me Tokki, and I hate it.

Rostum
08-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Usualy on MSN or FFXI people just call me "Ome". But yeah, people just call me "Logan" because, it's my name and it's short anyway and it's a name no one else has around school and stuff.

Mo-Nercy
08-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Pete. Original ey? Other variations include Pedro, Piggy, Sleazy Pete...

I don't mind them but I'd prefer if people stuck to Peter.

sephxangel
08-11-2004, 01:06 PM
I have a couple of nicknames...when I was little my family would call me Manda Panda...my friends just call me amanda most of the time. But sometimes I get called Mandy, Mander, or Skittlz...but i'm trying to get everyone to use Sephx now.

Erdrick Holmes
08-11-2004, 02:00 PM
I was called "Steve" when I went to my netplus class in skill center because some of the students there knew a guy named Steve who was practically a reincarnation of me. He always carreid a GBA with him, he had a piece of tape to hold the batteries in place, wears clothes from a big/tall men's store, has brown hair, has an unhealthy fixation with halflife, and my hairstyle with the same bad eye condition causing me to wear glasses.

Breine
08-11-2004, 02:20 PM
I have many nicknames myself...: Breine, Iver, Mini-Iver, Keze, Reze, Kezling, KB, KBI, Krĝlle, Kroille, Kris and so on... I like my nicknames :)

TasteyPies
08-11-2004, 02:21 PM
They call me, Tatter Salad. :D

White Raven
08-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Nicknames that are used often in my group of friends...

Myself - (White) Raven, Giggles
Male friends - The Cam, Steps, Goggles, Chromacik
Female firends - Tinkies, The Shelf, The Ugly One
Groups of friends - The Boo-hoo Crew, Teen Girl Squad, Wang Fest
Possum - Sir Waddlesalot

Polaris
08-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Some friends call me Div others British and Swettie is the name that my love call me

Rye
08-11-2004, 04:03 PM
I have a lot of nick names since my name is Jessica, and you can make a million nick names out of that. My friends call me Jay Jay too, for some really weird reason.

My online nicknames are pretty much RY, RY89, ry ry.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2004, 04:32 PM
ive got a friend which everyone calls spam( none of us can remember his real name ^^) :choc:

Xander
08-11-2004, 09:14 PM
My favourite nickname for myself online is Xandy, XanXan, or Xandoooo. Offline..I don't really have one anymore. I call my friend Laura "Washu", and my boyfriend "darling". ^_^

Cloud_99
08-11-2004, 11:37 PM
My favorite nick name ever was Fudgie and I also like fluffy for a friend of mine with rather too much hair. and Dim but I dont know where that came from. Infact Dim and Fluffy are one and the same. :D

FightClubFan#47
08-11-2004, 11:46 PM
I usually go by Frosty.

Thats scary. People call me Frosty too. Thats cause my last name is Frost. some people call me Whitey. i need more sun.

nik0tine
08-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Thats scary. People call me Frosty too. Thats cause my last name is Frost. some people call me Whitey. i need more sun.
me too... me too...

Trumpet Thief
08-12-2004, 12:17 AM
chaos: Everyone only has one nickname for me, and they've been calling me that every since I was born. The nickname was Sanatin, and I have no idea where they got that from...

Rubedo: They call me weird when I want them to refer to me with my real name, Seto.

Kilika
08-12-2004, 05:01 AM
When I was little, my nickname was Kiki. (I'm part Swedish, and a lot of names have little nicknames that come with them.) I liked it for awhile, then told everybody to stop because I hated it, but now I'm back to using it again.

At school, though, some people call me Kris. I'm not a huge fan of nicknames, as many of them are some form of an insult. The other ones are okay, though.

:D

KIKI!? That's the nick name I gave my sister! Nicknames are so awesome! As long as they are used for a good purpose, and not to put someone down.

nik0tine
08-12-2004, 05:07 AM
KIKI!? That's the nick name I gave my sister! Nicknames are so awesome! As long as they are used for a good purpose, and not to put someone down.
yeah, sometimes my mom's boyfriend would call me "shitforbrains" :(

lol. :p

Kilika
08-12-2004, 05:19 AM
what the hell. That's messed up. did you confront him or your mom on it? :mad2:

Rusty
08-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Most of my friends and family call me 'Clo'. I like it, it's short for my name :)

escobert
08-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Me: Bert,Bob,boobasean,escobar,Rob,Bobby,baseline,backdoor (xD),and I think that might be it.
friends: slimmy,JP,BB,4evB,sean,Unc,Bettle and I can't remember anymore.

Mr. Graves
08-12-2004, 08:39 PM
On-line: "Gravy"

Off-line: Don't have one.