PDA

View Full Version : CT rom help

Sess020
08-11-2004, 06:35 AM
Im inside the ruined factory, and Im at the part where you use the crane to clear the path.
The problem Im having is the last code "Zabie" (xaby).
Whenever I press the next button it always fails. :yuck:
I press the buttons one after another... is there certain way to press the buttons? thanx

Sefie1999AD
08-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Do it slowly, and make sure you're pressing the correct buttons. For example, I always use Numpad when playing CT, and my keys go like this:

X = +
A = Numpad's Enter
B = 0
Y = (decimal)

So I just slowly press plus, then enter, then zero and finally decimal, and that will work. You'll hear a "bling!" beep every time you enter a succesful code entry. It's the same thing than with LARA code, you can't just use your keyboard to type XABY. Because CT is a SNES game, you'll have to see which keys in your config are equivalents to X, A, B and Y. If you're playing CT on a real SNES, ignore what I said about button configurations and just press X, A, B and Y buttons in that order.

TasteyPies
08-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Same problem, I mashed buttons for a while until it worked.

Optium
08-15-2004, 03:41 AM
I had the same problem, but the emulator I'm using has a "combo" option
where you can program a button (in my case O) to hit a number of
buttons, so...ya ;] that worked.

The emulator I'm using is called ZNES btw, it's the best SNES emu I've
found...in case you cared ;]

.opt

Tulmane
08-16-2004, 11:00 AM
Personally? I reccomend a Gamepad Pro. USB ones last pretty long, and make your emulation experience a lot better. You can go with the Microsoft one though, if you're more into the Sega Saturn controller over the SNES/PS/Generic type. o_O