PDA

View Full Version : Video game characters that you hate (spoilers abound)

Erdrick Holmes
08-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Got any?

I personally hate Jowy from Suikoden II. He was the first video game character to ever to do something involving the storlyine that made me hate them.

Jowy made a phoney peace treaty meeting on Jowston hill to lure my characters to getting killed. So after that we had to storm the Matilita castle, which was where the Matilita knights shot Nanami with an arrow causing her to die. When Jowy became the king of Highland he wanted to bring peace but he insisted on to keep fighting the Statehood, he even kept fighting even after the whole army was gone, I swear I shouted "Get a *beep*ing clue Jowy." towards the end. Because of the stuff Jowy did there I will freaking hate him forever.

If you read any of that spoiler it's your own fault. :p

m4tt
08-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Squall. Need I say more?

Endless
08-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Tatiana from Golden Eye
Selphie from FF8

White Raven
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Georg from Suikoden.

God I hate him...

Unknown_Soldier
08-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Yuna from FFX and FFX-2. her face bothers me. i hate te way she talks. she is stupid.

TheAbominatrix
08-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Aerith from VII. UGH.
Rinoa from VIII.

Rainecloud
08-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Zell - Final Fantasy VIII.
Tails - Sonic Adventure.
Cait Sith - Final Fantasy VII.
Max - Streets of Rage II.

For obvious reasons. :)

Outsider
08-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Cloud - FF7
Squall - FF8

Trumpet Thief
08-12-2004, 06:39 PM
chaos: Zidane - FFIX
Shion - Xenosaga
Margulis - Xenosaga
Kevin - Xenosaga
KOS-MOS- Xenosaga

Rubedo: Fei - Xenogears
Selphie - FFVIII
Zell - FFVIII
Quistis - FFVIII
Cait Sith- FFVII
Barret - FFVII
Tifa - FFVII
Aerith- FFVII
Kefka (In the "I hate you, you killed everyone!" way) - FFVI

I think that's about it...

Jolts
08-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Final Fantasy series
Algus, from Final Fantasy Tactics. I probably don't need to explain why, but I will anyway.He killed Teta, Delita's only sibling, for no real reason at all.
Cait Sith, damn traitor, and Sephiroth/Jenova (you know why).
Kuja, heartless ba....piece of crap...
Seymour for killing a bunch of innocent Ronso.
Legend Of Legaia series
Sonja, what an ass.
Gold Eyes...also and ass, and those two siblings (you know who I mean, if you've played Legaia2: Duel Saga) for being very annoying.
Breath Of Fire III
Those twin donkey guys.
Breath Of Fire IV
That annoying guy who you eventually kill with the Kaiser Dragon.

I think that's all of them. Well, that's all I can remember, anyway.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-14-2004, 01:32 AM
Aeris, FFVII
Algus, FFT
Wiegraf/Velius, FFT
Gafgarion, FFT
Pretty much everyone in FFTA
Yojimbo, FFX
Other stuff I can't remember, Assorted games

Chzn8r
08-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Definitely any of the power wh0res in FFTactics... anyone that became a devil, sided with them, etc... there's too many to name.

Lord Chainsaw
08-14-2004, 02:55 AM
Luca Blight is probably the only character I hate. I don't mean that in a way that I think he sucks. I mean it in a way that I think he's a bastard. Kinda like the badguy from Highlander. Did anyone else think this guy was such an ass when he put out the candles that Christopher Lambert's character lit in honor of his wife?

Characters that bother me are:

1. The entire cast of Final Fantasy X-2
2. Yuna (You're so special you get mentioned again)
3. Tingle - Legend of Zelda
4. Lenus - Legend of Dragoon
5. Amon - Lufia (Confusion, Sunder, Confusion, Sunder, Confusion, Sunder, Game Over)
6. Mayor Tub-a-Tummy - Little Ninja Brothers (I just don't like this guy. He's an ass.)
7. Isaac - Golden Sun (Just for being the main character in my least favorite RPG ever)
8. Spar - Breath of Fire 2 (OMG your attacks suck and your nature command is worthless. What's that? You want to be shamanized? Guess what? You still suck. At least Jean gets the Chop command.)
9. Kara - Illusion of Gaia
10. Gem the Jeweler - Illusion of Gaia (How dare you trick me)
11. Melbu Frahma - Legend of Dragoon (What the hell is your last form supposed to be anyways? A turtle in a Rayden hat?)
12. Fou Lu - Breath of Fire IV (No, you aren't cool. Deathevn and Jade own your ass)
13. Hargon - Dragon Warrior II (You smell)
14. Violen - Mega Man X2
15. Bit and Byte - Mega Man X3
16. Slippy Toad - Starfox (I don't like your face)
17. Tifa (What, you think just because you're a girl you don't smell? You're wrong. You smell, too. And I just flat out don't like you.)
18. Camera Guy - Earthbound (Interrupting me while I'm minding my own business. You suck.)
19. Schmidt - Thousand Arms (I don't like your name or your hair.)
20. Soda Popinski - Punch Out (Wouldn't be as annoying if they gave you a bit more hearts for this fight)

ChaosCalibur
08-14-2004, 03:26 AM
Characters i hate eh?...

1) Gilgamesh (many FFs or V and VIII As i remember)- I hate Gilgamesh! he comes out of nowhere you fight him for no reason and he just sucks
2)Dias (Star Ocean:Second Story)-He thinks he's all that but he sucks too :mad2:
3)Babus (FFTA)-His "anti-law" trades are riddiculous

Agent Proto
08-14-2004, 03:50 AM
The character I hate is Shion from Xenosaga. :)

kikimm
08-14-2004, 05:29 AM
FF: Aeris. A LOT. I won't go into a whole thing about exactly why, but I just do.
Cait Sith as well. Completely useless in my opinion.
Rosa. Uck.
Yuna, although not as much as everyone else on the list. It's her voice, and sometimes the way she acts.
Freya bugs.

Other: The faerie from Drakengard, Leonard's pact-beast. As soon as I it started talking I wanted to strangle it.
Hrm...Laura from Silent Hill2.

I thought I did, but I guess I actually dont dislike a lot of video game characters. But the ones i hate, I usually hate with a passion.

:D

Erdrick Holmes
08-14-2004, 07:39 PM
I seriously am the only person who finds Cait Sith very useful, good magic levels, and the best damned limit break ever. If done properly you can kill Emerald weapon on the spot. Not to mention ther fact that he's a cat riding a giant mog thing.... what's not to love there?

Black Mage
08-14-2004, 11:01 PM
You... hate Gilgamesh..? I..impossible...

Anyways:

1) Squall/Leon - FFVIII - Whatever.
2) Cast of FFX & FFX-2 - Psh, other people have mentioned enough reasons. And if they haven't, they should have.
3) Luca Blight - Suikoden II - Yes, not in the "crappy character" way, either. He's a bastard, and proud of it. Kefka's got nothing on him.
4) General Teo McDohl - Suikoden - What the hell? So his son becomes the leader of the Liberation army, he has to go and fight him, even if he believes in his freakin' cause? That's bull, and he loses. Psh. That, and "Teo's Charge" killed my archers. Bastard.
5) Zatto/Eddie - Guilty Gear /X/X2 - He wears tights.

Blank
08-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Quina bugs me. useless to the story.
Paine annoys me. her voice.
i hate the Hypellos in X/X-2
i hate Verdelet in Drakengard. Caiiiiiim. save Fureieieidididie
(if you play the game you know what i mean) >_<

Maxico
08-15-2004, 12:38 AM
Kuja: he wears a purple thong, rides a silver dragon and still manages to kick you 6 ways from sunday.

Meat Puppet
08-15-2004, 01:21 AM
Squall. Need I say more?

IronMaidenHikari
08-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Algus from FFT... he really bugs me and he lost me my very best man on the team! The first thing I did when we went into battle is knock him down for JP and EXP. Then I pheonix downed him, and killed him again! and again, and again, and again, again... er... you got the point.

Phil
08-15-2004, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=Blank]Quina bugs me.
i hate the Hypellos in X/X-2
QUOTE]
Why does shoo hate she hypellosh? Ish it theyre accshent?
Seriously thou, Quina is like the best freaking charachter in the ff-series. period.

I hate sonic the hedgehog, becuase all he ever says is one of two things
1. dont do drugs
or
2. eggman
both of which are dumb and annoying because robotnik is a much better name.
I hate Marlee from ct because, lets face it, shes just dumb. not mentally dumb, but dumb in the sense that shes a nerd. not that i hate nerds, just that she is like an uber nerd.

Erdrick Holmes
08-15-2004, 03:18 AM
I hate sonic the hedgehog, becuase all he ever says is one of two things
1. dont do drugs
or
2. eggman
both of which are dumb and annoying because robotnik is a much better name.

What the hell are you talking about? I've followed the Sonic franchise sence I was a wee one and I never ever heard him say anything like the 1st one.

Phil
08-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Watch the shows, collect the bubblegum cards, and you'll see what i mean.

Lord Chainsaw
08-15-2004, 03:40 AM
Awww, c'mon. All Sonic wants is some chili dogs.

And I forgot about Algus. Add him to my list. And Rosencrantz from Vagrant Story also. He's got a little something on his lip. It also isn't very wholesome when the camera zooms in on his crotch thong either.

Chibi Youkai
08-15-2004, 03:57 PM
Rinoa. Period. I want to strangle her.

Trumpet Thief
08-15-2004, 06:59 PM
The character I hate is Shion from Xenosaga. :)

chaos: *gasp*

Rubedo: *gasp* You know, she acts and looks better in Episode II :hyper: :thumb:

Blank
08-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Quina is like the best freaking charachter in the ff-series. period.

what are you on? o_0
very good impression of the hypellos tho, haha.

black orb
08-16-2004, 12:12 AM
>>> Yuna, Selphie, Quistis, Rinoa..

Takara
08-16-2004, 01:07 AM
Rosa - FFIV: I think pretty much know the story about how she dumped Kain for his best friend Cecil.
Pretty much all the cast of FFVIII: Urg...
Rinoa - FFVIII: Yes. I hate you so much, you get to be mentionned twice!
Algus - FFT: For the obvious reasons.
Kane - Vandal Hearts: Annoying bastard. I cheered when I finally got to kick his ass.
Spar - Breath of Fire II: For reasons already mentionned. :D
Princess Toadstool - Super Mario series: Too much pink, among other things.

Cloud_99
08-16-2004, 01:22 AM
-Zidane, Garnet, Vivi... Wait all the characters in FFIX
-Ranmaru - Onimusha 3
-Mario, oh god I hat that Italian SOB
-Gunther Herman - Deus Ex
-Keffka - FFVI

ok there's a crap load more than this but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I'll post again if and when I think who they are.

Imperia
08-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Let's see. There's...

Rinoa Heartilly (FF VIII)- Most of the things about her annoy me.

Amy Rose (Sonic games)- I don't hate her, but she is so helpless in the games. That, and I believe she's kind of a skank (no offense to Amy fans). She wants Sonic to marry her at such a young age. :eek:

Selphie Tilmitt (FF VIII)- WAY TOO HYPER. Her dress is gross, and she's pretty annoying too.

Allen (Xenosaga Ep. I)- Very whiny, and he's kind of a whimp. :rolleyes2

Cid (FF IV)- I just found him boring.

Tellah (FF IV)- He was just very rude

Edward (FF IV)- He wasn't very strong, and he was a bit of a scardy cat.

Princess Peach- I liked her as a child, but rescuing her is getting VERY old.

Donna (FF X & X-2) - She was a snot, and she was pointless to me.

Lucil & Elma (FF X & X-2)- I never really liked them. I somehow find them a bit annoying.

The Yevonites (FF X)- They were passive cowards; and they were zealots. They were mean to the Al Bhed, and to poor Tidus and Rikku. :shame:

That's all I can think of for now.

Symphonic
08-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Regal from Tales of Symphonia. He's stupid, and adds nothing to the story. On top of that he can shoot beams of energy from his hands, but doesn't because of some stupid moral issue he has going. And his costume would better on a girl, which he obviously is not.

Collete from Tales of Symphonia. Just her voice. It wasn't acted very well.

Black Belts-FF1-They suck

Raphael, Yunsung, & Assassin from Soul Caliber II, all of them too easy to button mash.

Navi from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Just SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Anyway those are mine.

Cloud_99
08-17-2004, 12:31 AM
-The first boss from Time Crisis 2 - I can't remember his name he's so queer
-Zhang He - Dynasty Warriors - QUEER
-Meng Huo - Dynasty Warriors - Wide and I had to train his fat ass up
-Zhang Jiao - Dynasty Warriors - Moses-a-like and I had to train his useless ass up too.
-Marcellus - Onimusha 3 - stupid overpowered lump of s**t has killed me once to often in the demon realm.
-Guildenstern - Onimusha 3 - twat
-jujudorma (correct my spelling if it be wrong) - Onimusha 2 - overweight heffa.

There's still more I believe so I'll update you when I remember

Tulmane
08-17-2004, 01:15 AM
I have no problem wiht any FF character...

Tidus, Zidane, and all of FFX2? Those don't count. o_O

Tidus: You're a little whiney bitch. Suck it up for once.
Zidane: ... You have a tail. That is all.
FFX2: You are evil incarnate.

Beyond that, the only character I really *hate* is Adam Malkovich of Metroid Fusion. His very existence destroyed the series. :(

d20{fx}
08-18-2004, 03:21 AM
Shadow-FFVI-This guy just annoys me cos in the start of the game he dissapears at just the wrong moments.
Cait Sith-FFVII-Just cos at the temple of the ancients there was that really long soppy moment where Cait sacrificed himself and then comes back.
Most of the cast from Megaman battle network,.
Lord Eliwood-fire emblem-guys a lost case.

fire_of_avalon
08-18-2004, 01:44 PM
With as many of you that hate the MAIN CHARACTERS from several FF games, why the heck are you here? Buncha buttheads.

That being said, I hate Tifa. But it's because of the slap fight. I'm watching this and screaming at me game "YOU'RE A FREAKING JUDO KICKBOXING LADY! I'VE SPENT HOURS LEVELING YOU! YOU COULD BREAK HER NECK AND YOU'RE GETTING IN A SLAP FIGHT!"

Do you understand?

I also hate Zippo from Tomba 2. Stupid bug.

-N-
08-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Whoo - I've got a list here.

Raiden, MGS2 - just a really annoying pansy boy.
Edward, FFIV - for the same reason as above.
Delita, FFT - I hate him in a good way. :) Same goes for most of the FFT cast.
The FFVIII cast save Squall - underdeveloped garbage.
The FFIX cast save Vivi and Zidane - so freaking annoying and childish.
Yuna, FFX - maybe it was the voice acting, maybe it was the half-assed portrayal of determination.
Kefka, FFVI - I also hate him in a good way. :) Great character.
Sephiroth, FFVII - for the same reason as above.
The TM3 and TM4 cast, because those were lame-ass games. Thank god 989's not doing it anymore.
Allen, XS1 - a really annoying pansy boy. Lame ass.

Erased
08-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Eiko: She was annoying ("Oh, Marry me Zidane." "How about no? I have the hots for Dagger. Go away.")
Navi: You may notice this from a few lines up: She's annoying. "Hey, let's go to that big ominous mountain!" "Man, I wish I still had no fairy..."
Allen: Wimpy little pansy that Shion could kill at any time, and it probably wouldn't effect the story much. "Hey Shion," *random, obvious statements that everyone already knows* "Ok, bye!"
Tatl: Same reason I hate Navi. Which is worse? I don't know.
The Owl from Oot: Forgot his name. I have no idea how many times I've had him tell me the obvious instructions again by accident.
The announcer of Pokemon Stadium: Come on. Just shut up while I kill the pokemon. "What's the matter, trainer?" "You not shutting up." "Its super effective!"
The one guy from Perfect Dark: He was head of some sort of top-secret organization, and what does he do? Runs in fear from a few aliens Joanna can blast away in seconds.
Guilty Spark (some numbers): I can't freakin' blow him up! I could stick every plasma grenade to him you can find through out the game, but of course he won't die.

Jolts
08-19-2004, 08:21 AM
Those "twin donkey" guys I refer to for Breath Of Fire III, I recently found out that their names are Balio and Sunder.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-19-2004, 09:53 AM
I hate anyone who falls in love

(Zidane/Garnet)
(Tidus/Yuna)
(Squall/Rinoa) (I kinda like Squall but put him on there to remain consistent)
(Cloud/Aeris)
(Locke/Celes)
(Cecil/Rosa/Kain)
and I hate Guard Daos from Lufia 1, he just keeps casting crap

Cloud_99
08-20-2004, 12:18 AM
With as many of you that hate the MAIN CHARACTERS from several FF games, why the heck are you here? Buncha buttheads.

Yeah that's because FFIX, and FFX-2 don't count as FF's because they're so bad, and Tidus was a little whiny bitch. As for all the other characters I dunno what you're all talking about.

Lindy
08-20-2004, 01:11 AM
-Gunther Herman - Deus Ex

But he invented the phrase "a murder of crowbars"!

Plus it was fun if you gave him an assault rifle in the first level and let him slaughter all the terrorists.

I don't hate any characters, some or usually most are rather grating at times but at least have some saving graces.

Like Flonne is annoying in Disgaea, but she's a good character in a fight if you get her enough magic spells.

Polaris
08-20-2004, 06:24 PM
All thge FF9 characters except Beatrix, they're horrible specially Stainer and Quina... FF8 Rinoa she's annoying, FF7 Aeris she's good for nothing, the only thing that I liked at her was the limit break to heal but now Yuffie has it so she's not missing to me! I think its' all!

Kopteri
08-22-2004, 09:20 AM
I hate the ghosts in Pacman... I always feel like running away when they are moving, they are so damn scary

Rusty
08-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Steiner from FFIX.

I cant believe you all hate Cait Sith. I love him, I thought he was so cute :)

Armisael
08-22-2004, 05:36 PM
FF7:Aeris
FFX:Yuna
Resident Evil2:Ada
Resident Evil Code Veronica:Alfred(he was laughing like an idiot)

StarlightAngel
08-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Zelos. (Tales of Symphonia) If I find a way, I'm going to make him betray me so I can get Kratos instead.

Triple T
08-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Shion - Xenosaga

I hate you. :upsidedow

Anyway, I hated chaos(Xenosaga I and II) in #1, but he was ok with me in #2. :p

Lord Chainsaw
08-23-2004, 03:40 AM
and I hate Guard Daos from Lufia 1, he just keeps casting crap

I hear ya.

Figual, Flood, Figual, Flood, Figual, Flood. The fact that his flood spell is the single most powerful spell that any enemy uses in the entire game and that it is his only attack also make it extremely frustrating. The only thing that saved my ass in that fight was Lufia's 450 point thunder spell. Daos was a wimp in Lufia 2. Although if you don't count Guard Daos and only Daos himself from Lufia 1 then I guess he can also be considered a wuss in the first game as well.

DMKA
08-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Barret - FFVII
If you were standing infront of me right now, you'd pay dearly.

I don't 'hate' and videogame characters. Unless WWF/WWE/WCW characters in their corressponding count as 'videogame characters', because I hate that stupid pro wrestling gheyness and how its fake and all the fans act like its real...I just want to bust the TV everytime I see that crap.

Storm
08-23-2004, 09:38 PM
1. The entire cast of Final Fantasy X-2
2. Yuna (You're so special you get mentioned again)
14. Violen - Mega Man X2
15. Bit and Byte - Mega Man X3

Agreed. I also dislike Gau, Quina, Eiko, Yuffie, Relm, Rikku, and Gilbert from the Final Fantasy series.

Other notables:

-The fairy Navi from The Ocarina of Time.
-Skull Kid from Majora's Mask.
-Alia from Mega Man X5-X7.

Jack
08-31-2004, 04:41 PM
Toan from Dark Cloud. What a nonce.

Oh and a couple of the crew in the SSX games like Luther, Marisol, JP, Jurgen...AND GRIFF

SadisticStreetSoldie
09-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Aeris-How can people think that Tifa's a slut when Aeris is the one who's been pushing herself on Cloud throughout the whole of disk 1?!
Prisicilla(FF7)-First she hates him then she's in love with him then she's obssessed with him. Can't that little brat make up her mind?!
Steiner(FFIX)-"Princess, princess, princess!" I'm so sick and tired of that whiney ball of rust
Tidus(FFX)-They should have picked a guy who's voice actually broke to play him. That laugh is so fake
Yuna(FFX)-Always stopping in inappropiate moments of speech...that's my job
Ada(ResdientEvil2)-It was creepy when she followed Leon around. She could have at least helped me some more with the shooting
Sherry(RE2)-How can something so small and skinny be so useless when running away from dogs?!
Amy(Sonic)-Absolutely useless
Hojo(FF7)-A sick, sick son of a bitch. I bet you he did rape Lucrecia and I bet you even if Sephy did have a normal childhood, he'd still be a sick, sick son of a bastard just like his dad
The blonde guardian from Suikoden-"Master, master, master!" it's the same with this guy, SHUT UP!
Odessa(Suikoden)-It's so sad...she could have at least wanted to say goodbye to Flick before she died, he devoted his life to her and he was pretty cute :cry: dang, I really, really, really do need a boyfriend
Quina(FFIX)-What was the point of this character exactly?
And I think that's it. And yes I am having a bad day *BITE* :mad2:

Carnage
09-23-2004, 08:38 PM
Eiko-FF9
rikku-FFX and X-2(she ruined yuna)
Clasko- X-2

Ancient Goddess
09-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Rinoa (FFVIII)--Someone like her snagging guys like Seifer and Squall. Plus she was corny.

That stupid Mexican wrestler dude (Chrono Cross)--I think it was mostly because of the idea that he was in the game that did it for me. And he sucked compared to Kid and Glenn, the people who were in my party when I first got him.

Quina (IX)--Absolutely NO point of putting him/her/it in the game at all. You could remove...it and still know all there is to know about IX.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts)--Mainly because of all the fanboys that followed him when the game first came out.

Sephiroth (FFVII)--Also a result of the fanboys. Everyone came out and harped about how bad and evil he was when he wasn't even in the game most of the time. And when you fight him in the end, it's pretty much a joke.

Cao Cao (Dynasty Warriors 4)--I don't know why I hate him. I just do.

Shion (Xenosaga)--She irked me a lot with her behavior. However, I do respect her ONLY because she was a key in my strategy to win the last fight.

Heihachi (Tekken)--He's weak compared to what you can get the other guys in the Tekken games to do. And he also has the attitude that he's like a god, when his moves are fairly limited. It really made me mad that they had brought him into Soul Calibur II and gave him a HUGE handicap to make up for his weaknesses. Speaking of which...

Berserker(Soul Calibur II)--They had made him a lot cooler in the first one for Dreamcast, and then he was downgraded in this one.

Peegee
09-23-2004, 11:37 PM
I HATE RYO! WHOEVER MADE UP THAT CHARACTER NEEDS TO DIE! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

XxSephirothxX
09-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Wakka--Most. Annoying. Voice. Ever.
Steiner--Most. Annoying. Personality. Ever.
Navi--anyone who likes that fairy should just die right now. "Hey!" (Word of Doom... :cry: )

Promise
09-28-2004, 08:27 AM
Wakka. Ew.

stesia
09-28-2004, 12:28 PM
rinoa - makes it obvious what she did with seifer then dives on squall straight after

squall- for going for siefers sloppy seconds

Raiden mgs sons of liberty- he looked like a girl and i wanted to play as snake

quina - annoying and pointless :barf:

wakka- :nonono:

Flashback007
09-29-2004, 10:02 AM
From the FF series I hate:
FF I: Nobody, FF I rocks
FF II: That annoying Gordon, he is totally useless
FF III: Euhm......Never played so no answer here
FF IV: Golbez, when you think you finally can kick his ass, he will dissapear :mad2:
FF V: Nodody, is really annoying here, or it has to be X-Death (can't beat him)
FF VI: General Leo, stupid twit, he should be alive
FF VII: Cloud. He goes like : "I am the big hero, I can beat everyone" and Vincent, stupid character is no use for me.
FF VIII: Quetios, or how ever you write it. I hate here, and here blue magic
FF IX: Garnet, how can she be a princess???
FF X: Not far yet, only in Bevelle, but I already hate Kimarhi, I don't think he is that good
FF X-2: Not played so
FFTA: Judges, I hate them, I want to shoot them, burn them down with Flare, Meteor etc, but then I get a red card. :mad: :mad:

From all the other games I have there are a few persons I really hate:

Surtur, from Castle of the Winds (Oh, boy, that's one very old game), when I nearly defeat him he disapears to heal him self.

Gabor, from The World is Not Enough (PS), I keep shooting him, but he doesn't die.

The last one can be a spoiler, so I have marked it:
Agent Smith, from Enter The Matrix (PS2). OK, Smith is cool in the movies and all, but when you meet him and escape in the skyscraper, then he is annoying. I know, there is one way you can beat him. Just kick him off the skyscraper. Annoying thing is, another Smith will try to beat you down to :(

Anaisa
10-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Rinoa i don't think i have to say why surely everyones aware of what an irritating rat she is.Cid an Barret because there a couple of grumps. Wakka and Yuna Yuna because shes a groveling dork and wakka because he's an idiot always going on about the machina and Yevon.

Vaprice
10-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Yuffie: Because I just generally hate her for being a thief and stealing my materia.

Selphie: Because she is just soooo annoying "I like trains" *Sees selphie going over a cliff on a train burning*

Rikku: Shes such an annoying person...sick pervs that wanna do her....ewwwwww.

I liked everyone from all the other FF's.

Sion because he didn't say anything cool other than"You don't get paid enough to die.~" Which is from the bouncer which was a good game.

The last boss of every game because it's hard to beat him *which is why they make him the last and toughest boss most likely*

But by most Yuna, her voice, and her singing in American, was just horrible.

Ryth
10-05-2004, 03:00 AM
Anyone in Sonic besides Sonic and Shadow (Knuckles could stay but it would be better for him to leave)
Raiden
Tingle
Most of FFVIII's characters except Squall and Laguna
Judges they suck
Globox
Cait Sith He is a traitor a darn Shinra spy and that stupid Temple of the Anciets scene oh no Cait died wha? he is already back WTF!??! That is soooo cheesy!
Wakka I disliked didn't hate but disliked
Voldo
Gutsman
Dex
Yai
Piros

Avalon_Beouvle07
10-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Very good thread. :love:

*thinks about list, which is, like, super long*

Fayt from Star Ocean: He was too much of a sorry-ass cry baby. Didn't like his attitude-it totally turned me away from the whole game. My sister only got halfway through the 1st disc, and so we got to see the stubborn, thick headed side of him. He didn't want to cooperate with anyone but himself.

Princess Garnet of FF9: Too.....boring. I don't know, just blah. Whatever.

Rinoa of FF8: Also too boring. Too perky. Just nothing exciting to her either.

Quistis of FF8: Bleh bleh bleh..........I also thought her crush on Squall was weird.

Squall: Also too boring. Didn't want to talk to anyone, didn't really want to do anything until the middle of the third disc. Not very fun to hang out with.

Yuna of FF10: Her voice was irritating. Nuff said.

Algus, Ramza and Dycedarg of FFT: Algus was a racist sonnuva ()*), Ramza was an idiot that totally neglected Delita and Dycedarg was just flat out evil.

Navi of Ocarina of Time: Too irritating, too basic. We should've just had a record player.

Steiner of FF9: Stubborn and hardheaded, until the middle of the 3rd disc.

Vivi of FF9: Too timid. *I'm not too fond of Final Fantasy, can you tell?*

Irvine of FF8: ..............nothing really cool here either.

Shion of Xenosaga: AKA Ms.I Don't Care About Anyone-I LOVE MY COMPUTER!

...........I think I'm done...........

Seifer
10-18-2004, 02:52 AM
It's funny how the majority of the characters that made it into this thread are from Final Fantasy, even though this is general gaming. I'm sure you all play game other from Final Fantasy with equally annoying characters. Come on, people! =P

Anyway, I hate Tilly from Leisure Suit Larry: MCL. That bitch had what was coming to her. >=O

Chibi Youkai
10-18-2004, 04:36 AM
Gen.Baal from Grandia
Horn Boy(whatever his name is) from Grandia II
Diene from Grandia Xtreme
Astaroth
Berserker
Maxi
Cassandra
Voldo (all soul calibur II)

...In addition to my previous list...

Giga Guess
10-18-2004, 05:04 AM
Can't say I *HATE* any characters.....

I dislike James Sunderland, though. His personality is so bland.