PDA

View Full Version : Algun latinoamericano tratando de jugar FFXI

Wilder
08-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Sorry about this but the Spanish forums seems to be dead. Hola, hay algun fan FF latinoamericano tratando de comprar y jugar FF XI , si lo hay por favor diganme si eso se puede en paises de latinoamerica . Thanks

Ichy
08-13-2004, 04:33 AM
If there's noone posting in the spanish forums, then logically there are not too many people playing FF games who speak spanish and also post on forums. Factor in how the FFXI forum here is one of the least posted in on this site (as far as I can tell, at least) and I can't help but ask you: What made you think that people here would be speaking spanish?

Dunno, just curious. If that's a question up there and you'd kindly translate it to english, I'm sure there are quite a few people around who would be eager to answer you ;)

Wilder
08-13-2004, 05:13 AM
Well, actually I speak spanish, and Iīm writing right now here in this forum because I think is great. Final Fantasy is a world phenomenom , everybody in every place in the world are playing it, But in latin america is very hard to find FFXI, I donīt know if itīs possible to play it here !, I have read so many great reviews about the game that Iīm dying to play it, but Itīs just imposible, I canīt even find somebody that play it and speak spanish ... well my friend Iīm givinī up, even if I could get my hands in that game it could be a really hard to pay dollars with a credit on the web from here, too much work, I just wanna play not go the moon !.

Mikztsu
08-13-2004, 12:16 PM
Give it a try. BEsides, they're working on language translators for european release, and I'm pretty sure that at least German, French and Spanish are included in that one.

Ichy
08-13-2004, 09:32 PM
It is entirely possible to play the game from anywhere. All you need to do is import it and off you go. As far as the payments, any mojor credit card will do, and those are global things. If you don't have one, but do have access to some form of income, you could either apply for one or talk someone else into putting theirs on the bill and allowing you to pay them back cash every month (that's what I had to do for AO a few years back before I got my Visa ;) ).

As for the game being awesome... yes. Yes it is :D. Just be ready to be forced into group play, there is no really solid form of solo play in this game... unless you count fishing and doing quests that are far too low lvl to actually benifit you in any way other than fame. Still, it's the best MMORPG I've ever played, imo, in all ways.