PDA

View Full Version : Cats vs. Dogs

White Raven
08-11-2004, 06:06 PM
So what is the superior animal, between both choices, in your opinion?

I pick dogs. More loyal, and just overall more cool than cats. :p

TasteyPies
08-11-2004, 06:15 PM
No, dogs just want you to play with them. The only reason they hang around you and do what you say is because they think they will get something out of it.

My cat is more loyal than any dog, she almost never wants to leave my side.

Rye
08-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Dogs. Cats are very pretty, but seem too uptight in my opinion.

SomethingBig
08-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Definitely dogs.

Reason number 1: Look at my sig.
Reason number 2: They're just oh-so fun to play with when they're pups. ^_^
Reason number 3: They don't leave as much fur lying around as cats.
Reason number 4: No hairballs > hairballs
Reason number 5: Dogs poop outside.
Reason number 6: Dogs are more active and have super noses and ears.
Reason number 7: Dogs are loyal.

TasteyPies
08-11-2004, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=SomethingBig]Definitely dogs.

Counter reason 1: But...cats r cool
Counter Reason2: Kittens are so fun to play with the way they walk, unsure of their steps and the way they hop.
Counter Reason3: Depends on the cat/dog you get.
Counter reason 4: Hyper jumping dog welcome < Quiet little Meow welcome.
Counter reason 5: And you have to clean it up.
Counter reason 6: Cats are more cudly and have super super ears.
Counter reason 7: Cats are loyal...they don't run away as much xD

Armisael
08-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Dogs. Cats are very pretty, but seem too uptight in my opinion.

SomethingBig
08-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Counter Reason2: Kittens are so fun to play with the way they walk, unsure of their steps and the way they hop.
When my friend had this kitten, my other friend and I would put our fingers in its mouth and it would chew on our fingers. It was so cute! ^_^

That also depends on what kinda dog you get. Few dogs actuallah do that.

You have to do the same with kitties and litterboxes. The point I was trying to make is that litter boxes really stink up the room you put them in and adjacent rooms.

*Does a dance, then eats TP*

*Clones TP, then eats 'em*

Casey
08-11-2004, 07:04 PM
I like dogs more, they seem more loyal then cats. I dont like big dogs though, like the rotten lab we have out back in the yard, I like small dogs because they dont shit as much as big dogs like the rotten lab. Like big dogs are like suv of dogs, they poop and pee more then a tiny dog... :\

SomethingBig
08-11-2004, 07:08 PM
I dont like big dogs
Breathe on the border of my country and you will die a slow and happy death.

Just between you and me, I like small dogs, as well!

Ultima Shadow
08-11-2004, 07:12 PM
Cats are WAY better, cooler and cuter... and lazier! :) Yea being lazy is :thumb: all the way!!!!!!!

Cz
08-11-2004, 07:36 PM
As creatures, both have their merits. However, cats are low maintenance, and thus more practical and satisfying to own for a lazy person such as myself.

mr. anderson
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
i cant decide,dogs are fun and playful but are too playful sometimes and just get annoying,and cats are fun too but all they do sometimes is eat and sleep sometimes but they are pretty cute

Kirobaito
08-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Dogs > Cats. 'Nuff said.

Leeza
08-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Do I really have to say it?

Rainecloud
08-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Cats don't make your house smell like a rubbish tip.

*votes* :)

Xander
08-11-2004, 08:49 PM
I prefer kitties! Because they are just pretty, and my kitties sit on my lap and make me feel better and stuff and they are quieter than dogs and do their own thing more and are less slobbery. Dogs are okay though. But living in a house where we've bred cats and owned cats and kittens all my life, it's natural that I'd say cats I guess ^_^

Female Ryuichi
08-11-2004, 08:59 PM
As creatures, both have their merits. However, cats are low maintenance, and thus more practical and satisfying to own for a lazy person such as myself.

Baloki
08-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Do I really have to say it?

Nah your too well known a dog fancier :D

Psychotic
08-11-2004, 09:53 PM
They both suck.

WALRUSES FOR LIFE!

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2004, 10:07 PM
i like both dogs and cats so i will probably own one of each when i'm older :choc:

bennator
08-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Cats are far superior to dogs. I've never had a cat try to eat me before.

ZeZipster
08-11-2004, 10:33 PM
PROZAC CAT!

SomethingBig
08-11-2004, 10:40 PM
WALRUSES FOR LIFE!
While I was at Sea World, a walrus pooped right in front of us in his pool.

Ultima Shadow
08-11-2004, 10:51 PM
While I was at Sea World, a walrus pooped right in front of us in his pool.
Wow! :eek: That must have been cool! :cool:

Shoyku
08-11-2004, 10:57 PM
I am just going to ignore what everyone's said and tell you what I think:

Dogs are smelly, stupid, ugly, unhygienic and are pains in the ass to take out for walks all the time.

Cats are cleanly, cute, smart, elegant, playful, and are CLEARLY SUPERIOR!

Cloud_99
08-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Dogs all the way. Cats are inherintly evil. I've had both a cat and a dog. The dog was overall more loyal, cooler and it ate what I fed him. The cat on the other hand smelled of rubbish most of the time because he was always searching through bins for food, so he wouldn't eat what I fed him, the food which smelled really bad. And his loyalty was questionable at best, as he left to go live with some Irish woman round the corner from me. Also I had to keep checking my cats fur for concealed weaponry. I just couldn't take any chances.

When my dog died I missed him really alot. When my cat left I didn't really care. Shows which I prefered really.

Dixie
08-12-2004, 03:34 AM
I have five cats.:D

I like dogs too, but not as much as cats.

Yamaneko
08-12-2004, 03:41 AM
I like what Leeza and Dr Unne like. :)

kikimm
08-12-2004, 06:18 AM
Cats. I'm allergic to almost all dogs, so I don't relly have a choice in the matter. Although cats do bug me...they seem to die quite often, which is annoying. ;) Mine never wants to be held, even though I like to hold. Oh well. I still voted for cats. I'd love to have a dog though...

:D

Unknown_Soldier
08-12-2004, 08:43 AM
i picked cats because i do not like dogs... sure they're cute, but you have to like... be with them every single second or they will shit on the walls and eat everything. they're just pains. cats are so much sweeter that dogs, they crap in a box, you dont hafta walk them, you can leave them without worrying... and they smell better. they are just overall BETTER than dogs.

escobert
08-12-2004, 06:04 PM
C-A-T-S

TasteyPies
08-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Cats are kicking canine butt.

Triple T
08-12-2004, 09:26 PM
I love cats more than dogs. They're soft and cuddly. So soft I own two. xD

SomethingBig
08-12-2004, 09:38 PM
The next person that doesn't vote for dogs will kill this dog and every other dog that's as cute and cuter.

TasteyPies
08-12-2004, 09:42 PM
*stabbity* *stabbity* *stabbity* *stabbity* *stab*

Dogs may die for the glory of kitties.

Chaos
08-12-2004, 11:37 PM
CATS!!!
DUDE!!! CATS!!!!

THEY PURR AND ROCK AND STUFF!! MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEWOMEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos

Levian
08-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Dogs are far too superior to cats. I don't really like animals that are arrogant by nature. "Ok, pet me a bit then, but then I'll have to get back to ignoring you again". Dogs are so much more dedicated. A friend for life, I guess. Cats run off oftener than dogs too, so I don't really get attached to cats :p Oh, and they're better to cuddle with. Because they're bigger, or at least some of them. I don't like small dogs, they're practically cats.. only not.

Dogs. No doubt.

---------------------------
Counter reasons by tastypies
Counter counter reasons by me ^_______________________^

Counter reason 1: But...cats r cool
Counter counter reason 1: Dogs are cooler :D
Counter counter Reason 2: Dogs are more willing to play at all. When the cats gets a bit old they get all grumpy and evil.
Counter Reason3: Depends on the cat/dog you get.
counter counter reason 3: Yes, that depends. That could go either directions.
Counter counter reason 4: Hyper jumping dog welcome > No welcome at all.
Counter counter reason 5: Nope, because I live in a deserted area :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:DD::D:D:D:D Besides, we have a cat that poops everywhere but it's litter box. It's the CAT I have to clean up after :(
Counter counter reason 6: The dogs actually have superer ears and nose than the cat. The cat has better sight though.
Counter counter reason7: You kidding? :/ Cats run away all the time. Or get killed, or get run over by cars. Because they walk free y'know :p

Polaris
08-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Dogs all the way. Cats are inherintly evil.
When my dog died I missed him really alot.

How can you say that? Cats rule! They are not big and they aren't evil!

When my cat left I didn't really care.

How can you be so unsensible?

I love Lux Trepe cat, she is so cute and she likes me. But he has two big dogs and they want to play with me but they are so huge ythat I'm afraid of them!

Cats are cute! :p

disapointedchild
08-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Dogs, a lot more loyal, actually can be helpful, and just plain cooler.
:)

Polaris
08-13-2004, 03:18 PM
No they are not, they jump to us and it's awaful! I'm always scared when I see at huge dog! :(

Cz
08-13-2004, 03:36 PM
The next person that doesn't vote for dogs will kill this dog and every other dog that's as cute and cuter.
Gladly. That little mutt is ugly enough to warrant the death of canines everywhere.

On a sidenote, has anybody ever seen an ugly kitten?

Ryth
08-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Dogs they are playful, loyal, and when you come home it welcomes you instead of just staying on the couch and you don't have to buy a litter box and cat litter noone wants to clean a litter box but nobody wants thier house smelling like crap. Dogs > Cats.

SomethingBig
08-13-2004, 06:08 PM
On a sidenote, has anybody ever seen an ugly kitten?
Picture number 1: Insanely ugly kitten
Picture number 2: Insanely cute puppy
I think the real question is "has anybody ever seen an ugly puppy?".

Freya
08-13-2004, 07:12 PM
i myself prefur cats since i recently had to bottle feed 5 kittys cause my DOGS killed their mom the third day after they were born. and your dogs might chase their tails but my kitty chases his too. his is infact in my lap right now purring. He sleeps with me dosent poop on the floor like my inside dogs even thought they were just outside. He follows me evrywhere i go cause im his mom and he doesnt get as annoying as my dogs. and as sumone said earlier that dogs dont jump aroung and stuff i have four reeds of dogs and three of them jump around the only reason the fourth doesnt jump around is hes way to fat and hes old poor black lab. so there and thats talking about only one of my cats i could talk about my other 5 but that would be too long. Oh and in my whole life of having cats i have never seen a hair ball.

SomethingBig
08-13-2004, 07:33 PM
*Cries* You thoughtless jerks just killed 12 puppies! :'( :cry: :shame:

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Cool, puppy burgers all around!

Cz
08-13-2004, 07:59 PM
I think the real question is "has anybody ever seen an ugly puppy?".
Yes. This thing is not cute in any way, shape or form.

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 08:02 PM
That puppy looks like something my cat threw up.

White Raven
08-13-2004, 08:57 PM
For all you cat haters out there (you know who you are!)...

:catsmile: :shoot:

The I Hate Cats Collection (http://www.skipmorrow.com/html/galleries/cats-frameset.html)

Kirobaito
08-13-2004, 08:59 PM
That puppy is adorable, you sick, disgusting freaks.

Cats couldn't give a damn about you. My dog loves me more than anything else in the world. She only jumps on me when I say 'Jump.' I kiss her on the lips and everything. She lays in my lap and takes nap. It's the cutest thing.

Cats run away when you get close to them and scratch the crap out of you.

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Cats don't give a damn about you? My cat won't leave me alone, she sleeps at the foot of my bed every night, she constantly "talks" to me and always greets me with a kitty bow (streching front paws out) and meows a hello, then rubs against me. You have to earn a cats effection. Dogs are so stupid as long as you give them food you are cool to them.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Cats are the incarnation of the Dark Lord Lucifer and/or his minions. They are spiteful, cocky, un-loving little ghouls.

My puppy, however is fun and playful, and chicks dig her. I can't take a damn cat to Chick-Fil-A and get swarmed with girls. No sir. Probably get rocks thrown at me.

Go dogs.

Ever see Homeward Boud? Yeah. No one gave a rap about Sassy. It was all about Shadow, man. He was DEAD. He was stuck in a damn MUD PIT with a BROKEN LEG. And he got out JUST SO HE COULD SEE PETER. That's loyalty, man. Sassy would have layed down and DIED. But not Shadow. No way Jose. When the cat was all "oh i hate nature im a WUSS" Shadow was all "SHUT UP, BITCH, I'M RUNNIN THE SHOW HERE" and the cat was all ":(" and Chance was over there going "Hey Porcupine!", but he doesn't count cause he was stupid. But he was also Micheal J Fox, so that makes him instantly cool. Because he would later transform into a real boy and travel back in time.

But the point is, cats suck. Micheal J. Fox said so.

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 09:16 PM
I watched that show a million times, Sassy even got the dogs to agree that cats rule. Not to mention she was always the funniest and smartest. She always knew how to get what she wanted,she wasa survivor, she got fish for both dogs, she always had a witty come back and her master was hawt if I can remember that far back. She also realy wanted to get back to her master.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-13-2004, 09:21 PM
But did she climb out of an right foot mud pit with a broken leg? I don't think so.

Plus if it wasn't for the dogs that bear would have eaten her.

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 09:25 PM
She didn't climb out of the mudpit because she was too smart to fall in one and didn't hear anyone falling in to begin with (if i can remember.)

Logan
08-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Cats are cute and cuddle with you and purr and are soft and nice. Dogs smell bad and stuff. :(

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-13-2004, 09:48 PM
She did fall in. >:(

And Shadow fell in because the board broke and the boards fell on him and broke his leg but he STILL GOT OUT AND WALKED ALL THE WAY BACK TO PETER.

Cz
08-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Didn't you see the deleted scene where Shadow bit Peter and gave him Rabies?

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 10:07 PM
She did fall in. >:(

And Shadow fell in because the board broke and the boards fell on him and broke his leg but he STILL GOT OUT AND WALKED ALL THE WAY BACK TO PETER.

See? Cats have the ability to jump out of mud pits without injuring themselves. Another plus.

Besides is Sassy was stupid enough to break her leg im sure she would walk back to her master too.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah and I also saw the other one where Sassy up and killed everyone else with her Satanic powers and then lowered herself intot he depths of hell where she revealed herself to be high priestess over the Underwold.

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Cats rule and Dogs drool, Cats rule and Dogs drool, Cats rule and Dogs drool.

White Raven
08-13-2004, 10:13 PM
People declaw their cats...they never declaw dogs.

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Yeah, they debark them instead.

Kossage
08-13-2004, 10:15 PM
Dogs. :)

SomethingBig
08-13-2004, 11:23 PM
Cats are cute and cuddle with you and purr and are soft and nice. Dogs smell bad and stuff. :(
Doggies are all of those things, except they don't smell bad and stuff.

Cats are just stupid and walk around the house. Sure they pur and sleep on you, but I don't see people taking their cats to the beaches to play with them. I don't see people swimming with their cats in their pools. I don't hear anything about seeing-eye cats, cats that are used by firefighters to rescue people from trapped inside fallen buildings, or cats that are used to find people burried in avalanches. Dogs have saved many people. What have cats done? Spit out hairballs? Stink up rooms with litterboxes? Clawed people? Dogs r teh own. :moomba: (Closest thing to a dog)

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Dogs do smell. My sister has a dog and her apartment has a verry strong yucky dog smell.

SomethingBig
08-13-2004, 11:55 PM
It must depend on the dog. Nonetheless, dogs own cats like burning. Why do you think dogs are more expensive than kitties?

TasteyPies
08-13-2004, 11:56 PM
My cat was $500

And yeah, you get what you pay for. My cat is a realy great cat.

SomethingBig
08-14-2004, 12:20 AM
I sure hope it was one of those wrinkly, furless cats.

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 12:22 AM
She was and is a very pretty Siamese kitty.

Kirobaito
08-14-2004, 12:29 AM
You can say that SB's puppy was ugly (though it's not), but there's no way in hell that it's uglier than that sphinx cat kitten, which is the poster child for true evil. Didn't you see that episode of Friends where Rachel got a cat and it scratched the crap out of her? Then in another episode they got a dog and everyone was like 'OMG SO CUTE <3' and stuff.

I've noticed several people say that dogs need your love. That's not really true. Dogs don't need your love, they <i>want</i> it. They want to know that the master that they love so much loves them back. They would give their lives for their master, and the least any person could do is love them back. And why doesn't a person want a super-hyper doggie welcome at the door? Think about what's going through their heads at that time. "HEY! You've come to see me! I love you so much! I'm so happy that you took time out of your busy day to come see me, who loves you so much!" A cat in the same situation? "Meow. Oh, it's you. Neat" *cat walks away*

Dogs are without a doubt the superior animal, which is the question being asked. With all the stuff that SB mentioned of what they do for humanity as a whole...dogs love humans, us, far more than cats ever will. The love that they show for us on a daily basis, how happy they are that we would even want them, plainly shows that a dog will always be your friend, in good times and bad. They will always be there for you. Cats, on the other hand...run away from you way too much. They scratch much more than dogs do, and they throw up on the floor a lot.

My cousins, who live in Oklahoma, have had 4 dogs and about 10 cats. Why have they had so many cats? Because 8 of them have run away. Right now they have 2 dogs, because they sold one (because he was a hunting dog) and the other died. Cats run away much more. Yet, I've noticed, it doesn't seem to effect the owner that much when a cat dies. Why? Because they don't love the animal. Dogs affect an owner's life so much more. They become emotionally attached to the animal in such a way that it's even more than a friend. It's a bond that lasts forever, because people will remember that no matter what, it was their dog that was there for them. I've never heard a story like that with a <i>cat</i>. People have always loved dogs more than cats as a whole. Why? Because it's easy to see that the dog loves them more. This friendship that exists between man and canine far exceeds a bond that can exist with man and feline. This, above all, makes the dog a superior animal.

Oh, and Shadow pwns.

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Ok so a cat clawed a person on a t.v. show. Which is staged. A Dog tore an eldy womans arms off while she was babysitting it. Thats real life.

Kirobaito
08-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Show me a link and maybe I'll consider giving a counter point.

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 12:33 AM
It was on the news. Let me see if i can find anything.

Doing an internet search and finding random tidbits. I will post em as I find em.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3525873/detail.html
Poor little girl.

http://www.jimsokolove.com/case_types/general/dogbite/ 800,000 people a year hurt by Dogs enough to be taken to the hospital.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/07222004_nw_pitbullattack.html
A Pitbull fighting the police.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/070704_an_dogshot.html
Another pitbull, this time killing a dog and biting people.

White Raven
08-14-2004, 12:53 AM
But they're all just the dangerous minorities of Dogs that are doing those bad things! :p

Kirobaito
08-14-2004, 01:04 AM
800,000 people a year hurt by Dogs enough to be taken to the hospital.
That's not what it says. It says 'medical treatment.' That can mean a doctor, or as little as a bandaid.

And if you read the different articles, here's what I find:

The first one, the dog was adopted from a home for mistreated dogs. Humans caused that dog to do that. They didn't love it the way it should have been loved.

The third one...that human taught it to do that. You can't blame the dog.

And the last one...the dogs had rabies. It says so in the article. Any animal can get rabies.

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Wait there are more..

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/dog_attack_queens_ny.html
Group of cute doggies gang bang jogger, critical condition.

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/pit_bull_attack_ca.html
Attacks 3 people

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/uxbridge_rottweilers.html
Attacks toddler

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/rabid_dog_bangkok.html
Dog bites 50

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/pomeranian.html
Killed a baby

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/dog_attack_manchester.html
Boy needs 32 stiches in the face.

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/dog_attack_oakland.html
Woman and boy rushed to hospital.

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/pit_bulls_attack_woman.html
Woman saved after getting mauled

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/stray_dogs_kill.html
Dogs kill mother of five.

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/staffordshire_terrier_attack.html
Toddler's toe removed by dog. Unnable to reattach. Recieves 40 stiches.

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/pit_bull_richmond2.html
Boy mauled and faces long recovery.

http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/dogs_attack_mom.html
Dogs attack child, mother seriosly injured trying to save him.

So, thats... 16 so far including my previous post.

Still more but im done reading about dogs.

These reminded me of something. My $500 Siamese kitty-baby was violent shook in the air by a grayhound. She then ran inside and hid under my parent's waterbed for 2 days. From this day she cant be anywhere near a dog without giving a violent "hissy fit"

Ultima Shadow
08-14-2004, 02:08 AM
That's it! Tastey have shown us that dogs are PURE EVIL!!! :eek:

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 02:10 AM
Well, people were saying Cats were evil just because they liked to hang out by themselves. I had to say something.

SomethingBig
08-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Dogs end up violent because of their surroundings. Any animal could be trained to kill. The only reason dogs are used instead of cats is because, well, they're bigger and more powerful.

Chzn8r
08-14-2004, 02:20 AM
Dogs are losing? Weak sauce.

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 02:21 AM
What about the PUPPIES who attacked a toddler who recieved 40 stiches and lost a toe permanently. Puppies man, PUPPIES. They weren't raised in a hostile environment. I mean, they wern't raised at all.
http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/staffordshire_terrier_attack.html

Besides in some of those cases the owners said that the dogs were usualy timid, like the one that attacked the 3 year old in the park. who was doing little more than being held by his mother.
http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2001/uxbridge_rottweilers.html

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-14-2004, 06:30 AM
http://www.dieselsweeties.com/strips/sw1024.png

Cz
08-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Look, there's no use trying to convince each other that dogs/cats are evil or that dogs/cats are superior. It's all a matter of personal preference. Sure, some dog might have mauled an old woman, or some cat might have scratched a child's eyes out, but these are just bad examples of each species. For every crazy animal there are a hundred cute and lovable ones.

I personally prefer cats, because I find taking care of a dog to be a chore. Other people prefer to be involved with their pets, and take a dog because it is more sociable. Different pets for different people. Neither is overall 'superior'.

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 04:18 PM
. Different pets for different people. Neither is overall 'superior'.

Nope, cats rawk

White Raven
08-14-2004, 04:26 PM
hmmm...
Here's a small list of quality's and which animal I think wins for that cetegory...

Size
Dogs>>>>>>Cats

Loyalty
Dogs>>Cats

Clensiness
Cats>>>>>>Dogs

Cuteness
Dogs=Cats

Cost
Dogs>>Cats

Lifespan
Dogs>Cats

Add or edit it all you want, Just my personal opinion!

S3pHiR0tH34
08-15-2004, 12:24 PM
I like dogs better, ones that you can play catch with lol :p

Jack
08-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Cats. Dogs are stupid and I believe they have no real personality. All of my 5 cats have their individual personalities which are all likabale.

BEANS-Loyal, mellow and very human like
TOAST-Loner,homosexual-like and gentle
PUD-Agnsty, Caring and active
MARMITE-Playful, loving and decent
CRACKERS-Insane, Disturbed and craves love

(Crackers we rescued from the street, hence the behavior. She is better 2 years down the linem, then she was when we first got her)

All equate that Cats are better than Dogs.

Silmaril
08-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Cats rule! I love cats.

I like dogs too though only a few breeds.

-N-
08-15-2004, 06:06 PM
Shlup's cat should be enough to settle this question.