PDA

View Full Version : Mulletopia

Agent Proto
08-11-2004, 06:49 PM
<i><s>Flying Mullet PMed this to BoB and I before his wedding, and we're a little behind, so I'm going ahead to post this for him. :)</s>

As of October 5, 2004, Mulletopia will now have new leadership under me, as Max Preton.</i>

<b>Nation:</b> Mulletopia
<b>Government:</b> Dictatorship
<b>Leader:</b> Max Preton
Capital: Provo (on the biggest island in the south of the chain along the beach)
<b>Religion:</b> As long as it's not being opressive or racist or ignorant then it's fine
<b>Entrance:</b> Everyone's welcome as it's always a vacation here (if industry is allowed in the future Mulletopia is vying to become the best tourist desination in the world)
<b>Exit:</b> Sure, you can leave anytime you'd want, but who'd want to.
<b>National animal/bird/plant/flower/etc:</b> None as of yet
<b>Any laws:</b> Just a couple. Rudeness, impoliteness and impatience will get you thrown to the sharks, literally (As well as the laws that goern most countries today, such as killing, stealing, etc..). Other than that, the counry is pretty mellow and everyone just wants to be left in peace to have a good time.
<b>Voting:</b> Voting is not necessary, but if the citizen's opinion is necessary, there will be a chance for the leader to give them a voice.
<b>Background:</b> Mulletopia is a chain of tropical islands where the island way of life rules all. All work and industry tries to revolve around the water, whether that be fishing, tourism (diving, snorkeling, parasailing, etc...) or other such ventures. Everyone living in in Mulletopia is laid back and easy-going, and never is rude. As of right now there is a cabinet that the leader convenes with to discuss when any issues arise. Anyone interested in joining the cabinet should let Max Preton know (as it's a dictatorship he throws out those that he doesn't like). And as was mentioned before, the vision of Max is to lead Mulletopia to the best vacation destination, THE vacation destination, in the world.

-N-
08-12-2004, 02:19 AM
Sounds like a place where marijuana and shrooms are legalized!

Carnage
08-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Pot better be legal in Eizon otherwise my people are screwed. lol

Nait
08-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Pot better be legal in Eizon otherwise my people are screwed. lol

That's up to nations. On a side-note, smoking is not popular in Zhem - but making brownies is. :D

Agent Proto
10-05-2004, 11:02 PM
As of now, seeing that Flying Mullet has already given up on Eizon, I will be the new leader of this nation. *makes appropriate changes*

Giga Guess
10-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Maybe it should be Pr00topia?

Agent Proto
10-09-2004, 03:18 AM
I'll be keeping the name. :)

Agent Proto
11-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Update, Mulletopia is still a free country to join. Clean air, nice atmosphere, and who doesn't love going to the beach every day?

MoonsEcho
11-25-2004, 01:51 AM
I love going to the beach every day. Where do I sign?

Agent Proto
11-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Right here. *hands contract* You'll also have yourself a housebeach in the city of your choice. If you want to help out with anything regarding Mulletopia, you're free to make any suggestions. =D

MoonsEcho
11-29-2004, 10:01 PM
*signs her life away*
Ok, so now I need a place to live, right? How about on the coastal point south of Provo? We still don't have any national symbols? How about a hibiscus for the flower and the Bird of Paradise as our bird? Unless I'm missing updates somewhere....

Dking'squeen
11-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Is it all beaches everywhere or any other natural surroundings. Maybe an islands with something like a forest on it? I'm just asking. I like the ebach as much as the next person

Agent Proto
11-30-2004, 12:38 AM
hmmm, that's cool. I guess I'll have to move your city then MoonsEcho, and Yazoo'squeen, it's more then just beaches. There's probably some undiscovered mysteries around, and there's a mountain on the main southern island.

Would you like to join and help out with the nation? I can't do it myself, and I could use as much help as possible. ^_^ I'll even provide you a city to name, and you can even help name each individual islands.

MoonsEcho
11-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Move my city? Sorry, I didn't know you had placed it already. :\
Is there a newer map, or is the one in the Annifontian thread the most current?

Carnage
11-30-2004, 01:27 AM
My fault :( . I havent updated that in a while. It just always seems to hard without my PSP :(

Agent Proto
11-30-2004, 01:45 AM
For all your map needs, please refer to "<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51018">New Map</a>".