PDA

View Full Version : Weapon cup- Grand Final

aeris2001x2
08-11-2004, 07:20 PM
ok the stage is set, the sky turns black , thunder cackles and lighting lights the grass's heavenly Dew as the two finalists prepare to confront each other in one last battle.

so finally ppl...who is the greatest weapon?

p.s- Atma is in ffVI, i,m such a screw up

aeris2001x2
08-11-2004, 07:23 PM
The Slayer of Emerald must die upon Ultima Weapons sword!

oh and if any mods r around, please mod Atma game to ffVI(doh)

ChaosCalibur
08-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Hmmm, it's difficult to decide... Oh wait, it's not, nothing must stand in Ultimas way!

Ultima Shadow
08-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Ultima Weapon!

SpiritWolf
08-11-2004, 10:50 PM
I got to go with Ultima

Ultima Shadow
08-11-2004, 11:00 PM
WOHOOO!!! ULTIMA WEAPON(FFVIII) IS THE MOST LIKED WEAPON OF ALL TIME!!! :love:

:save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save:
:save: THE KING OF WEAPONS... ULTIMA WEAPON! :save:
:save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save:

Seriously... there's no way Atma can win now. I mean 5-1!!!!!!! :cool:
Oh, and Atma IS Ultima anyway so... yea :p
I mean... the name was Ultima Weapon... but that name had to many letters. Therefore they had to change it to Utma weapon. Now, Utma weapon really doesn't sound cool and therefore they changed it to Atma weapon. Also, remember the Atma weapon and Ultima weapon swords. Both grows stronger when hp is high. ALSO, Atma dies when he runs out of mp and ALL of Ultimate weapons(FFVII) attacks require mp, that means that he's completely defenseless if his mp runs out. I swear, I have more reasons for the Atma=Ultima thing but it's of topic, so I stop here.

Ultima Shadow
08-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Yea, Atma did great! And after all it's just the same old Ultima. No matter apperance or hardness. As long as it's my little Utma. :love: lol

aeris2001x2
08-13-2004, 04:19 PM
Meh, I'm glad Atma made it this far. Plus, I see consolation in Ultima's description of the fact that Atma is Ultima so actually: EVERYONE WINS! YAY YAY NO ONE IS GOING HOME A LOSER :)

Except me, because my beloved Emerald lost to Atma in the semi finals! *faking anger extreme* :tongue:

Ultima Shadow
08-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Atleast he made it pretty far. ;) He wouldn't have stand a chanse against Ultima anyway. :tongue:

aeris2001x2
08-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Atleast he made it pretty far. ;) He wouldn't have stand a chanse against Ultima anyway. :tongue:

except Emerald and Ultima drew 3-3 in the group stages, so he had EVERY CHANCE 2 win :cry: Emerald even topped the group Ultima was in, its a traversty :eep: lol :greenie:

so how did our two finalists get here???

Route to the final...

Atma

Beat Omega(ffX) 3-2

Beat Omega(ffV) 3-1

Beat Sapphire(ffVII) 4-2

Beat Diamond(ffVII) 6-2

Beat Emerald(ffVII) 3-2

Ultima(ffVIII)

Beat Paragon(ffX-2) 4-2

Beat Omega(ffX-2) 3-1

Drew with Emerald(ffVII) 3-3

Beat Nemesis(ffX) 6-2

Beat Ruby(ffVII) 3-2

In the end Ultima coasted to final victory...