PDA

View Full Version : any of these true?!

nakitamamishou
08-12-2004, 03:59 AM
If you battle 1000 times in the forest north of the veldt, in the world of ruin, you will get a special item which you use on General Leo's grave to bring him back to life and gain him in your party.
If you get the 7th dream for Shadow, he remembers that Relm is his daughter and so he stays alive when you finish the game. It has also been said that some confused this "UNCONFIRMED" dream as being the dream Relm gets if you don't wait for Shadow before leaving the Floating Island.
Landing in a specific area in the water will lead you to a place where you get Emperor Gestahl in your party (World of Ruin)
When Terra is alone and has gained her Morph ability, you can press the A button while outside on map to fly.
If you defeat Siegfried in the colosseum, he will then appear on the Veldt. If he does and you defeat him, he will join your party.
After you defeat Wrexsoul, you can notice that one of the characters is in Magitek armor. It can be found in Doma castle if you find a hidden switch located in the castle which will open a hedden room in which the Magitek armor is contained and you may "equip" or "unequip" to whomever you choose.

TheAbominatrix
08-12-2004, 04:01 AM
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. no
6. no.

All dumb rumors

nakitamamishou
08-12-2004, 04:06 AM
figured id ask

Martyr
08-12-2004, 04:30 AM
It would be awesome to have Emperor Gestahl in your party. It could generate a new and fantastic twist to the plot.

Kefka: I thought I killed you!
Gestahl: No... You didn't think anything. Honestly now.
Kefka: I guess you're right. *sigh* Flare!

etc.

Terra becomes Chaos.

Lord Chainsaw
08-12-2004, 04:43 AM
I believe the funniest rumor I ever heard was getting Kefka's brother, Kekif in your party.

It was some bull about taking an amulet and having it broken by the hot stove in the Veldt House. Kekif would then appear outside and join your party.

Most believable rumor I've ever heard was the whole Czar Dragon deal. It was so believable I even e-mailed the guy before he told me it wasn't true.

TheAbominatrix
08-12-2004, 04:49 AM
The Czar Dragon rumor does have some validity, but you can only access him if you hack the game.

Outsider
08-12-2004, 07:49 AM
For a long time I believed that Shadow really had seven dreams. Maybe because I thought that his ending was a little dark, I dunno.

TheAbominatrix
08-12-2004, 07:51 AM
It's just a mixed up truth. Shadow has five dreams, the game has seven total.

Outsider
08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Yeah. It's for the best, in my opinion... One of the best things about Shadow is that it's never said that Relm is his daughter, it's left for the player to figure it out.

If you get the 7th dream for Shadow, he remembers that Relm is his daughter and so he stays alive when you finish the game.

I just want to point that Shadow never forgot that Relm is his daughter. He just keeps it as a secret, like everything else about his past.

TheAbominatrix
08-12-2004, 10:15 AM
I just want to point that Shadow never forgot that Relm is his daughter. He just keeps it as a secret, like everything else about his past.

Indeed. His reactions are subtle, but he clearly remembers. Watch the way he acts when the party enters Strago's house. And it seems to be like Strago may recognize him...

Outsider
08-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Yeah. I guess that this is the reason why he stayed at the inn when Locke and Terra went to save Relm in Thamasa.

He went just to save Interceptor. I believe that he was afraid that Strago could recognize him. He even left the group after that.