PDA

View Full Version : Partied hardy or partied hardly?

White Raven
08-12-2004, 04:06 PM
So another birthday has come to me, and you'd think that I'd make the most of it...wrong. I gotta work 3:00 - 11:00.

So I'm spending my morning to it's fullest potential...posting here and playing Tales of Symphonia. :)

So what'd ya do on your last birthday? (The exact date of birth)

Psychotic
08-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Uh... I stayed up to midnight on April 29th (Day before) to see my birthday in, and then as I was online Misfit and Denmark made me join FG to spam it but we never did and I pretended to be pretending to be pretending to be not me. Or something. Then we spammed Pr00t's tagboard there. Then I went to sleep.

Then in the day, I went to college and liked the cool presents my friends got me, including Kill Bill! (And a sweet I am 17 badge!) then after college was done I think I came home and told Baloki I was going to go out to the pub and maybe get smashed. I did, but I made it home again. The end.

PS: Happy Birthday to the Raven that is White! :D

Leeza
08-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Happy birthday, White Raven. :)

On my last birthday I had to work all day, but work is good so that was okay. Went out for lunch and dinner and that's about all that I remember. :cat:

Mo-Nercy
08-12-2004, 05:06 PM
I got the cutest present ever from my girlfriend. :love: I ceremoniously finished all my assignments, even those due in a semester the day before my birthday just so I clear my mind of conscious thought. It 0wns.

Rainecloud
08-12-2004, 05:45 PM
I went to work, ate lunch, did a crossword and caught a bus home.

When I got home, I watched a WWE DVD and had a take-away from the local Chinese establishment. *nods*

Logan
08-12-2004, 05:47 PM
It's sad that I didn't remember. Luckily, I think I wrote in my LJ. >_>

Oh. My sister took me shopping for six hours (Christmas shopping), and I was grouchy because I sucked. I bought a harry potter figure, a chobits figure, Noir DVDs, and some other stuff.

escobert
08-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Ummm I dunno. I don't remember. But my birthdays in a little over a month :p

SomethingBig
08-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Happy birfday. :mog: :tongue: :greenie: :love:

m4tt
08-12-2004, 06:59 PM
I went to a "Weird Al" Yankovic concert and cried myself to sleep because nobody made me a thread. :shame:

White Raven
08-12-2004, 07:06 PM
I might have to do that tonight, but The Man has one, so I don't want to take any of his glory. :)

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-12-2004, 08:23 PM
Sat around.
Did nothing.
It was dumb.

TheAbominatrix
08-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Happy birthday dude.

On the exact date I started (at 12am) in the middle of a party at my house with a lot of my friends. I was pretty toasted. I think we went till like 2 or 3 am, and then I crashed and my mom came at 5am to take me to Las Vegas (with one hell of a hangover). The rest of the day was spent in Vegas, learning how to play slots and getting comp drinks. xD

Yamaneko
08-12-2004, 10:21 PM
:happybday:

I can't remember what I did. :beer: If you know what I mean.

Shlup
08-12-2004, 10:53 PM
I believe I woke up with a slight hangover, got dressed, played around, cleaned the cabin, drove back down the mountain with my friends, and went to dinner with my grandparents. I don't remember what else I did, but the party was the night before so it's all good.

Mr. Graves
08-12-2004, 11:04 PM
:beer: :upsidedow :cookie: :strung: and watched a movie. No one made me a thread eight days ago either, even though zacks_clone had one. =/

Chaos
08-12-2004, 11:17 PM
I went to Canterbury with some of my friends, played a few games of planet lazer, ran about, came home and...I can't remeber. I think I just sat at home the rest of the day.

Oh no, wait a minute, I didn't. I went into work on my birthday and worked five hours. I went to canterbury the day after.

What a way to spend you're 17th. :p

Chaos

nik0tine
08-12-2004, 11:31 PM
I dont remember what i did. I jsut remember it wasn't anything special.

Shlup
08-13-2004, 01:07 AM
P.S. Happy birthday, White Raven.

Wizdumb
08-13-2004, 01:36 AM
I was depressed all day on August 8. Yea, last week. Everyone cries because they didn't have a birthday thread. Big deal. I doubt anyone will read my post.

Meat Puppet
08-13-2004, 01:47 AM
On my last birthday I got reasonably drunk, only to a point where I couldn't remember the previous night. I woke up next to semi-strangers who were guys but I still had pants on so that was relieving.

Giga Guess
08-13-2004, 04:21 AM
I worked, then I came home, recieved a few Happy Birthday phone calls, and went to bed. w00t me.

starlet
08-13-2004, 05:13 AM
a couple friends threw me a bday party and I cant remember what happened....although everytime I mension it to them the only thing they say is "come here ya wee beauty! ill be gentle!" ...too much :beer: and :strung: ...but never too much :<3: !

Sess020
08-13-2004, 07:57 AM
My birthday was a blast! :sweatdrop

I started the great day by being woke up at 4 in the morning to start my job, which involved stacking a really big net on the stern of a boat, and gutting fish till about 9 oclock at night.
The picture is where and how I partied all day long :mad:
A great birthday I must say ...

Kirkpatrick
08-13-2004, 08:15 AM
Let's see, it wasn't so long ago (July 15)...

I stayed up until about 6am, seeing in both the day and minute of my birth (at least I believe that's when it was: 5:25am).
Once I rose at about noon, me and my family drove down to Buffalo (about two and a half hours or so), and saw the free concert there with Enter the Haggis playing (sig).

Yup, that was pretty much it - oh, but I got a Rubik's Cube, a Practice Pad for drumming and an Ultimate Frisbee, so it rocked extra :p.

...Right:
Happy Birthday White Raven!

sephxangel
08-13-2004, 01:07 PM
Well, I spent most of the day doing a bunch of nothing...then some of my family came over and they got me and ice cream cake (YUMMY) and hten I went off with my friends and played pool at Billards. I plan on having one hell of a party for my next birthday though (i'll be 21 so I think it's a good reason) :D

Female Ryuichi
08-14-2004, 11:08 AM
My brithday started with me helping my mum find a last mintue holiday. Then stuff happened, I got a birthday thread (:D but only thanks to me pointing it out to Baloki) and I got lots of happy birthdays and an mp3 player, so :tongue:

Demerwen Owns
08-14-2004, 12:04 PM
I turned 17 on August 7th, even though it was only last week I can't remember it so it must have been fun. I know lots of booze and reefer were involved, but that's every night for me so nothing special heh.

Ki Ki
08-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Well "TODAY" I went out with
a friend and ate at Burger King. Then went searching for the shoes I
wanted so badly 'cause my dad gave me alot of cash to spend. Omgwheeee.

So fun. Not. But still. It's jus another stupid year added to my stupid life. Yay. Go me. (:

Giga Guess
08-14-2004, 06:25 PM
I went to a "Weird Al" Yankovic concert and cried myself to sleep because nobody made me a thread. :shame:

Never noticed this! Happy (Belated) Birthday, man! Here's 3000 Giga Points for your troubles.

Mahal Kita
08-16-2004, 08:11 AM
Well, on my last birthday (Saturday, March 27th), my family threw me a party for the big 1-3. ^_~; I invited some friends, and we played video games and computer games all day. We had some great food, some of which I cooked myself, and cake. And presents, but bdays aren't all about presents. ;\

If my mom is right, I won't have another party until I'm 18. =[

Strider
08-16-2004, 01:22 PM
I went to the supermarket with a friend of mine and bought about $100 worth of junk food. Then, I distributed said junk food to my friends in celebration of my 20th year on Earth. Yee haw.

Black Mage
08-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Last August? Uhm, I probably posted here some, went to work, and then did nothing the rest of the day.

So, all in all, it wasn't much different than a normal day.

Also, though I'm a bit late now, happy birthday, White Raven.

Sacred Phoenix
08-16-2004, 11:48 PM
I was relaxing at a friends cottage, drink in one hand, smoke in the other and surrounded by good friends sitting on the dock. Me so happy :) oh and my birthday was July 4th.