PDA

View Full Version : Bone Armor

Martyr
08-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Do you use it or not?
I mean, the defense is fantastic, but casting bio to heal your guy is hard to remember, especially when you don't always have black magic on hand. And, of course, there are times when you want to heal everybody, and it's annoying to have to make your fighter take damage because the other three need healing...

But again, the defense is outstanding.

How do you play it?

Sefie1999AD
08-12-2004, 05:30 PM
I usually just avoid all the cursed equipment as they have all those annoying things to remember. The other equipment is strong enough with protecting your party members. However, if you decide to wear the Bone Armor, there's one hint for you, which I think works: You can cast Doom on the one with Bone Armor to fully heal him/her.

omnitarian
08-12-2004, 08:20 PM
I never really used the Bone Armor, and now I avoid getting it entirely. It will automatically equip itself when a character changes class (unless you turn off optimal equip, which I don't.) Then I forget/don't notice that they equipped it, and I'll heal them, and they'll die. :mad:

TasteyPies
08-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Can't tell you how many times that happened to me Omni, I tossed mine.

Ultima Shadow
08-12-2004, 11:58 PM
I actually used it sometimes. You can also (if I remember coorectly) cast Doom to revive the one with Bonemail. However, later on I used other equipments.

eestlinc
08-14-2004, 07:13 AM
so annoying, but of course I get all the bad equipment anyway.