PDA

View Full Version : Whats with Wonderland?

Lain
08-12-2004, 08:39 PM
I've just done Atlanctica location and I started to read walkthrough all from the begining to check if I done evrything til now. I found out that I haven't done some things in Wonderland. I did not hit the shelv to make teddy bear fall and all things after that. Can I do it now? Why the bear don't want to fall?

Xander
08-13-2004, 08:37 PM
I don't know if it's just me but I can't remember a bear in Wonderland....

Carnage
08-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Me neither......................Poor grammer or crappy translator??

ChaosCalibur
08-13-2004, 08:54 PM
You can do it at anytime, well you have to go through one of the holes, and because tiny (it depends on the gravity "Floor, ceiling, walls." ) All you have to do is walk up to the tedy bear and an option will apear, or at least i think, either that or you have to hit the shelf (With magic?) then he will fall

Chibi Youkai
08-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Why would you wanna make a teddy bear fall?
I never heard anything about that particular event.

Del Murder
08-15-2004, 12:00 AM
You get an item from it. Just do what ChaosCalibur says and it should work. I can't remember the specifics of the teddy but I do remember you can do it any time.

Chibi Youkai
08-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Oh, I suppose that makes sense. My thinking isn't quite back on right since I got off that plane.

nieto
09-22-2004, 06:33 PM
I remeber doing that, hit the on the thing the teddy bear is sitting on wenn you are at the right wall. I donīt remember if you get the item there or if you must be on the floor to get it... Do I make any sense?? :(

Ouch!
09-22-2004, 06:52 PM
If I remember, when you're supposed to hit the teddy bear, it doesn't give you any option. You just have to hit it and it'll shoot over into the chair. Then you move it when you're large and then all the other stuff happens and whatnot.

zorander
09-22-2004, 10:58 PM
As i recall, You just walk up to it/run over it and the bear falls to the chair. This also makes a book fall over next to it. When you are in the room as a big sora, you can read the book to get a mythril shard or something like that. If you move the bear to the other chair, the book will become flat so you can't pick it up, and the flat clock in the wall will pop-out. You can then move the clock asside to reveal another hole in the wall. I think this hole leads to the tea-party garden, on the balcany above the table. From here you can open a chest containing Aerora-g.