PDA

View Full Version : Ettiquette.

Nait
08-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Ok, let's make some rules of etiquette, for easier reading.

When you are performing ambassadoriar duties, DO NOT POST YOUR LETTER TO ANOTHER NATION IN YOUR OWN NATIONS THREAD xD :D

And that's about it. :cool: Any suggestions for more ettiquette?

Cz
08-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Ok, let's make some rules of etiquette, for easier reading.

When you are performing ambassadoriar duties, DO NOT POST YOUR LETTER TO ANOTHER NATION IN YOUR OWN NATIONS THREAD xD :D

I'd say that replies to letters should go in your nation's thread. It's easier to keep track of a conversation that way.

Ettiquette is good though. People should definitely use the OOC tag when switching from ambassador to EoFF'er. It makes things neater and easier to keep up with.

:count:

Nait
08-13-2004, 10:34 PM
I'd say that replies to letters should go in your nation's thread. It's easier to keep track of a conversation that way.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add "even if you're responding to a letter".

If you want to keep track, PM :D

Ettiquette is good though. People should definitely use the OOC tag when switching from ambassador to EoFF'er. It makes things neater and easier to keep up with.

:count:

Noo, I say we use the quote-tag when we are ambassadorial! Much more fun than some uggly OOC. :mad2:

Cz
08-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Quit oppressing me, Nait. :D

Actually, quotes do look a lot nicer than OOC, so I guess you're right. Quotes it is.

Replies, on the other hand...I feel it's much easier to reply in the same thread, and alternating between topics is pointless. Do it if you like, but just remember that etiquette differs across the world, and that in Villerorn having a conversation across two threads will cause great offence. :p