PDA

View Full Version : ffIII have any super bosses?

aeris2001x2
08-14-2004, 12:55 PM
still havent finished this, so i,m just curious. how difficult is Dark Cloud? anyone have a pic of the guy?

and is there any bosses harder then him in it?

Demerwen Owns
08-14-2004, 01:16 PM
If you have a few levels of Ninja and Sage you should have no problem, although shurikens help as well. Sadly, no, there is no special boss that I'm aware of although I've only run through this game once so I may be wrong.

Butz
08-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Dark Cload is one of the mindless bosses in all FF..

SPOILER: If you enter the Dark World, the door in the final floor in Sylax tower, you can't return!! So make sure you are totally ready I suggest level 60 at least!!

Thier isn't a special boss though the bosses at Forbidden Land Eureka are a Challenge..

Dragonfire
08-15-2004, 08:35 PM
if you're not prepared, which people usually aren't their first time.... Leviathan, Odin, and Bahamut are very challenging.

about Dark Cloud Don't the Blood Swords work like they do in FF2? Except, I think you have to throw them in this game.

Blitz_Ace
09-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Dark Cloud isn't too hard as long as you are on a level equal or higher to 60. Going through the final dungeon is the most annoying part and the four guardians of the Dark Crystals can be a right pain. Since theres no escaping from the final area... I hope you bring ALOT of items!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-27-2004, 01:59 AM
There are plenty of optional bosses in FFIII, but there really aren't any "super bosses" that are harder than the Cloud of Darkness.