PDA

View Full Version : Game storage

Xander
08-15-2004, 12:42 AM
Where do you keep your games? Do you have them in any particular order, all in one place, or various places?

Me, I have my PC games on a shelf above my PC (genius!). I have normal CD boxes stacks on top of each other. I then have the newer PC boxes side by side next to these.

Then I have a shelf on the other side of my room. This has my GBA games side by side, my DVDs and PS2 games next to that, then my PS games (the FFs are in order =P). Finally I have my Sega Megadrive games, the boxed ones side by side next to that. The Megadrive games without boxes I keep in a small box near to the megadrive. I like to see all the names of my games, and have them all looking neat. ^_^

Shoeberto
08-15-2004, 12:48 AM
All my DVDs and console games go on a shelf in my room. All my PC games go in a CD rack that's built into my computer desk.

Lord Chainsaw
08-15-2004, 01:22 AM
My NES games used to be organized by title on an incredibly giant shelf. At the very bottom I had Zoda's Revenge, which is the only game I still have in its box.

That shelf is gone now, though. All the NES games are now stacked in boxes in a corner somewhere. Except for Megaman 3 of course. Never leave your game in the NES either. I learned that the hard way. You leave a game in there and you'll damage the pins.

Meat Puppet
08-15-2004, 01:24 AM
My games are all over the place o_O
I try to keep the games I like close to the console that uses them, I try to.
Anything else is just "floating around". I found the FFVIII disc 2 under my mattress the other day. I was pleased. It's just like easter.

CloudSquallandZidane
08-15-2004, 04:12 AM
My SNES are organized is a special black case i bought when they were available.

I lost most of my comp. games, i the only ones i know where they are, are on my comp.

PS2 games are near the tv.

And of course Monopoly is in the closet. Right next to the bodies.

Black Mage
08-15-2004, 07:09 AM
Hm, let's see.

My GameBoy/Color games are in the bottom left drawer of my three draw high desk.

GameBoy Advance games are on the top "shelf" of the desk, in a pile six boxes, and one old gameboy game case high. It sits on a Love Hina DVD and resides next to Final Fantasy/Suikoden soundtracks and a picture of Jesus.

My NES games are in a shoe box along with the NES "Zapper", in the corner of my room that's nearest to the television.

My SNES games generally are placed on the second and third "shelves" from the floor on a small, four shelf tall, plastic storage deal-ie. However, they also share space with Final Fantasy's NES Box, and both Legend of Zelda NES cartidges. They reside above the other exception of the NES-shoebox law: Megamans 2, 3, 4 and 6 in their NES boxes.

My Playstation games are on the top shelf, in a fifteen game wide row. Underneath, sharing the space of the SNES games, reside two PSX games, and there are also two more stray in the current console area.

Here, directly on the shelf's left side are stacked, horizontally, my Playstation 2 games; 16 games long. I have them organized slightly, leading with the Guilty Gear series, ending with Wild Arms, leaving Final Fantasy, Suikoden and assorted others inbetween.

Next to the PS2 games is a stack, much like that of what they lean on, of GameCube games. Leading off with assorted Zelda games, ending in Star Wars.

Holding up inbetween the GCN games, and the shoebox of NES games against my room's wall is Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete for the PSX.

As for the N64, I do not keep that system in my room. It remains in the den, though it is hooked up, and the games sit on a shelf built into the large desk.

I also keep the Atari under my bed, and ever since I was born, and possibly before, it was in a plastic case of its own, included with holsters for the games. They should still make those.

edczxcvbnm
08-15-2004, 07:46 AM
I have a DVD rack for current generation games. I store all the PSX games in a CD binder(Jewel cases in a box in the basement), all cartridge games are in a few shoe boxes and all my portable stuff is in a handy dandy bag.

Erdrick Holmes
08-15-2004, 07:46 AM
I keep my PC game discs on the shelf above my moniter, my PS2/PSX game stacked on top of my PS2, my XBox games stacked on top of my TV and my Dreamcast games in a plastic box with the words "Dreamcast games" written in sharpie on it. I treat my DC games better then my other games.

Mo-Nercy
08-15-2004, 11:55 AM
PC Games: Everywhere. I don't lose them. I know where they all are. They're just not neatly placed in a specifically allocated spot.

PS/PS2 Games: In a CD Storage Case thing.

FreaQaZoiD
08-15-2004, 12:45 PM
PC Games - Every and any where.

Whenever i need my stack of legit cd-keys, i can never find it.

~~~FreaQ

Mr. Graves
08-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Some are in my room which has no consoles in it, some are in the computer room where all the consoles are, and a majority of my PS2 games are in the living room with the second PS2. In short, they're all over the place.

Erdrick Holmes
08-15-2004, 05:08 PM
I also remembered that I keep my GBA games in a carrying case.

m4tt
08-15-2004, 05:28 PM
All my dvds, ps2 and ps1 games go on a little rack next to my closet. It's full so I need to replace it with something bigger. =\

My computer games go wherever. I have a bunch just piled up on my computer desk, the rest are in the drawers.

CloudSquallandZidane
08-17-2004, 06:07 AM
Whenever i need my stack of legit cd-keys, i can never find it.

Aint that the truth brother. So when i cant find them i go into the closet to play monopoly, then i start beating the bodies have a nice cup of tea.

-N-
08-17-2004, 06:34 AM
They're pretty disorganized. Mostly because I don't play them much anymore. :(

White Raven
08-17-2004, 03:16 PM
My Camecube games are alligned up along with my DVD's on a small bookshelf. My PC games and PS games are also on that, but on a different shelf. Arranged in order of coolness.

Jolts
08-17-2004, 06:33 PM
GameCube:
Animal Crossing
The Legend Of Zelda Collector's Edition
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (: Master Quest)
The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Metroid Prime
Starfox Adventures
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Nintendo 64
Donkey Kong 64
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Starfox 64
GameBoy Advance:
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy Of Goku
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy Of Goku II
Golden Sun
Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Metroid Fusion
Pokémon: Ruby Version
Pokémon: Sapphire Version
Super Mario Advance
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past / Four Swords
Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon
PlayStation 2
Chessmaster
Kingdom Hearts
RPG Maker II
Bloody Roar 3
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Fighter Maker 2
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Street Fighter EX 3
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Metal Gear Sold 2: Sons Of Liberty
Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X
Twisted Metal Black
Final Fantasies: (PS and PS2)
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy V (Anthologies)
Final Fantasy VI (Anthologies)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
PlayStation
Legend Of Legaia
Myst
Bloody Roar II
Breath Of Fire III
Breath Of Fire IV
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
Ehrgeiz: God Bless The Ring
Fighter Maker
Blood Omen: Legacy Of Kain
Metal Gear Solid
Mortal Kombat 4
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
RPG Maker
Legacy Of Kain: Sould Reaver
Street Fighter EX Plus α
Tekken 3
Uprising X

Now, you may be asking, "why only four N64 games?" (or you may not, but I'll tell you anyway :p). Well, my N64 crapped out on me, so I had no way of playing them, so I sold most of them (obviously kept the better ones).

Strange fact: I arranged all four sets by ESRB rating, then by name, but the GameCube set looks like it's arranged completely by name :lol:.
There were exceptions, like Legacy Of Kain and Soul Reaver being arranged by their subtitles, and not their real names, and I obviously arranged the Final Fantasies in a special order.

GBA: On top of the Frequency DVD case.
PS & PS2: In a big, 72 disc CD case.
GCN: Stacked up on the floor in front of the T.V.
Nintendo: I have no idea (they're around somewhere :D).
SNES: Most are sold, and I'm clueless one which ones I still have, and where they all are.
NES: Same as SNES.