PDA

View Full Version : Re-occuring FF characters

Snowman
08-15-2004, 05:41 PM
theres several re-occuring FF characters. Which others would you like to see re-invented for future FF's

id love to see RikkuX2 and Tifa re-invented into future FF's

Ultima Shadow
08-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Shadow and Vincent!

Chris
08-15-2004, 08:46 PM
I'd love to see Krile :) from FFV and Aeris :(

Trumpet Thief
08-15-2004, 09:43 PM
chaos: Locke, Cecil, General Leo... :weep: :crying2: :cry: :( :shame: , Shadow, Terra...

Rubedo: Cecil, Kain...

Del Murder
08-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Ultros.

-N-
08-16-2004, 02:55 AM
As a party member. Like in Tactics 3 or something.

Cz
08-16-2004, 12:29 PM
I'd like to see Biggs and Wedge make an appearence in every game, preferably as actual characters. None of this blitzball-player malarkey.

Tulmane
08-16-2004, 12:42 PM
None of the main characters, that would spoil it... Maybe Cait Sith. C'mooon, he's not a main character! =P

Seriously though, I'd like to see Mog with the attitude he had back in the commercial for FFVI. The one where he zaps all the monsters. That would make my day. :)

Snowman
08-16-2004, 03:29 PM
i would love to see main characters return as backup characters or main heroes....one minute Tifas the sexy, busty brunette of FF7, the next shes teh sorrowful heroine, able to turn into a dragon and seeking redemption of FF20 lol (with a big choppa).

shadow would be cool also

DJZen
08-16-2004, 07:48 PM
Heidegger should make a comeback. It's only logical. :love:

black orb
08-17-2004, 02:20 AM
>>> Fighter from FF1..

Snowman
08-17-2004, 12:17 PM
it would be fun to see past heroes and heroines return as villians. thye need not be the main villan, heck they could be a group of deadly assasins (made up of past heroes and heroines, we could see how yuna looks in devilish bondage leading squall and teh others)

Jolts
08-17-2004, 05:43 PM
So long as Bahamut makes his returns in every FF game for future releases, I'll be happy :D.

Snowman
08-18-2004, 06:21 PM
i agree....what if Tifa was a dragon

-N-
08-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Don Corneo.

Snowman
08-18-2004, 11:24 PM
peverted, but i like it lol :D

aeris2001x2
08-19-2004, 02:37 AM
i want Bahamat to be a controllable character, with story and character development :D

Aeris must return, either as a divine summon, or in complete contrast, an evil main enemy.

Ultima Weapon should also be a summon, and Penance. Eden and Ozma should be the names of characters, and Gogo should become a school girl morning star wielding psycho, like in KillBill vol1 :greenie:

Jolts
08-19-2004, 07:16 AM
Judging by your signature (US-NTSC FFX owner), you want a summon powerful enough to make any enemy pointless to fight. That, in itself, is pointless.

aeris2001x2
08-19-2004, 07:29 AM
well its the PAL version with Penance in. anyway, i want Penance as a summon, but then there will be a super boss so powerful it makes Penance look weak. :D

but it wont happen, since Penance is just a twisted Alexander...

Snowman
08-19-2004, 11:37 AM
i agree Aeris. when i made my fan FF a long time ago Bahamut was the main hero. he was a walking talking gorilla who was an ancient race called the summon. his limit breacks allowed him to turn first into a dragoon knight, untill eventually he became this awsome dragon lol.

have you seen Gogo in Battle Royale, you will love her

Jolt.....it isnt what it's capable of, it's how much fun you can have.

aeris2001x2
08-19-2004, 02:50 PM
yeah i seen battle royale, which one was she? the psycho girl?

its high time Bahamat became the main ff hero...

Snowman
08-19-2004, 08:40 PM
no the nutter/slapper was an entirely differnt actress....dont worry i have trouble telling one japanese person from another whahaha :D :p

Gogo played teh Joggin girl, her nose was smaller and she was a natural killer, she had a small butterfly knife and died in teh arms of the boy she loved. Tarentino spotted her in BR and knew he wanted her for killbill where she became pitt ugly

Jolts
08-19-2004, 09:58 PM
i agree Aeris. when i made my fan FF a long time ago Bahamut was the main hero. he was a walking talking gorilla who was an ancient race called the summon. his limit breacks allowed him to turn first into a dragoon knight, untill eventually he became this awsome dragon lol.

have you seen Gogo in Battle Royale, you will love her

Jolt.....it isnt what it's capable of, it's how much fun you can have.
The "real" Bahamut is supposed to be a giant whale (bigger than Earth itself), Squaresoft and many other video game companies have changed it into a dragon, and now you changed it into a gorilla :lol:.

P.S. The name is Jolts. Please, don't forget the 's.' I don't call you Snowma.

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 02:18 AM
hmmm u called him a Gorilla??? *edit post, dont dis honoyr his migthyness*

thanks snowman. i know who u mean now. though u thought she was ugly in kill bill??? i rank Gogo in my top 5 non anime cute girls ever...she is just :love: , even though she would kill me as soon as look at me, but i like them kinky... ;)

Zante
08-20-2004, 08:05 AM
A reapearance of Shadow, FFVII Cid, or Gilgamesh would be great.

Snowman
08-20-2004, 10:35 PM
and teh real Tiamut is a god....and turned it into a dragon GF.....shows im creative.

sorry for the s.....but i make typos all the time.

well aeris, im comfortable in the knowledge that she was a crap fighter and i could take her :) (how could you get past that huge nose lol)

gilgamesh would be a pleasant return...

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 10:46 PM
well she was actually a fantastic fighter so it would have been close...oh u mean the actual actress! u know i dont remember anything bout her nose. what i remember most is her legs and school uniform :love: "Bingo" :greenie:

Snowman
08-20-2004, 10:55 PM
the actress was awful....and even if her character is meant to be good....im better :) a warrior needs to know himself..or he will be blunt. you should cheak out the real swords thread..i go on and on and on lol

those legs were horrible and short

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 11:00 PM
they were seductive and desirable :D . oh, i thought she was a great actress(for what little lines she had). e.g- give me Gogo over Jenna Jameson :greenie: .

wow, we disagree on alot of stuff. maybe u could have had Gogo, but O-ren would have cut u a new one(if she was real, but no one real is that hard).

have u ever considered becoming a sword for hire?

Snowman
08-20-2004, 11:07 PM
O-ren was easier....her overconfidence was her weakest side. my mothers the best swordsmen on the face of the earth....and i say that simply from skill and ability, not from relation.

give me JJ...in teh tarten skirt.

for the right price i will teach.....but my skills will only be used in teh defence of myself or the helpless

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Over Confidence is a big weakness i guess,but i,d still say she would win(sos, i,m not insulting your skill. i,m just saying O-Ren and Black Mamba represent super powerful fighters that are too hard 2 exist).

could u have killed the crazy 88 without breaking a sweat?

Snowman
08-21-2004, 10:32 AM
if they are too hard to exist....how did Uma beat them? :D

people like that do exist out there...also people who act like that do, and belive they are the best there is, i know im one of the best because ive been there, done that. i dont really care what people think of me saying so because....what does it matter. Bill was a greater warrior than any of them....and yet he still fell as well. it doesnt matter who and what you are, when your time comes, it comes.

firstly there werent 88 of them, secondly, they carnt all attack you at the same time, they wouldnt have space to use their weapons...they were at the disadvantage there. they hadnt even been trained to fight in large groups which is why they killed each other as well, if your opponants arent trained to fight togeather, it makes your job that much easier. i dont know....id would depend if it was my time or not...however ive walked away from fights of 20 onto one before

Del Murder
08-22-2004, 11:11 PM
Stay on topic please.

Snowman
08-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Thanxx del but it's my thread if i remeber correctly.....im not flaming, oppressing, insulting or spamming anyone. one conversation led to another, god forbid someone bring up related points or interests and ff fans discover common grounds and interests..or even be educated. if i am spamming, then you are also by continusely posting points outside of teh thread topic such as stay on thread please.

Leeza
08-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Snowman: Starting a thread doesn't give you the right to take it off topic. If you want to discuss other points that were brought up in this thread, start another thread for them.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-24-2004, 09:56 PM
What would be rather interesting, and something a lot of you have sorta danced around, is a Final Fantasy starring the summons. The party consisting of Bahamut and Ifrit and Shiva and all the common and not-so-common summons. Of course, if they were the main characters, who would you summon? :confused:

Jolts
08-25-2004, 07:32 AM
Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Squall, Quistis, Irvine, etc... :lol:

I don't think I'd like it if the summons were the main characters...it just doesn't seem right.

aeris2001x2
08-25-2004, 09:17 AM
it would be amusing at least, to see Shiva , Ifrit and Bahamut's love triangle ;) . and at best the story cold be awesome!

who would u summon? u could summon humans! Bahamut summons Cloud, Omnislash on all enemies... :p . this turnaround could have potential...

Ultima Shadow
08-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Hmmm... I agree with Jolts. It wouldn't like to have summons as main characters... but I WOULD like if the summons had a more important and more developed place in the story etc.
I would like a love story with Ifrit and Shiva. Bahamut wanting revenge on his brother (Timat) for some reason and Ramuh guiding the characters trough their journey. :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-25-2004, 06:47 PM
I've usually seen Tiamat depicted as female.

Ultima Shadow
08-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh, really? Ok, sister then.