PDA

View Full Version : What's he saying?

Jolts
08-17-2004, 02:36 AM
I've been pondering on this recently, and I just can't figure out what Vegeeta is saying when you uses Final Flash in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (when he spreads his arms and legs to his sides. I can't quite remember, but I don't think he says the same thing in Budokai2). I keep hearing "let's finish resist," but that doesn't make enough sense to me. Anyone know exactly what he says?

Shoyku
08-17-2004, 04:46 AM
"Final Flash!"?

Erdrick Holmes
08-17-2004, 04:48 AM
"Final Flash!"?

Jolts
08-17-2004, 06:36 AM
No, he says that while he's shooting it at the opponent (with his arms forward and the camera at his face). I'm talking about when the camera gets in front of him and he throws his arms and legs open to his sides.

Black Mage
08-17-2004, 08:43 AM
Well, I've never played the game, but you said it sounds like "Let's finish, resist."

Is it possible that it would be: "Let's finish this!" ?

Az Lionheart
08-17-2004, 09:38 AM
i have budokai 1 and it is so funny cos it is in japenese with english subtitles

Jolts
08-17-2004, 10:24 AM
You must have the PAL version or something. I have the US - NTSC version, and it's in English. It uses the same voice actors/actresses as the translated cartoon series shown on Cartoon Network.

Well, I've never played the game, but you said it sounds like "Let's finish, resist."

Is it possible that it would be: "Let's finish this!" ?
First of all, the comma I put in there was after the word 'resist' because it was separating the end of one statement from the beginning of another statement that didn't need to be its own sentence (it could have been, but I decided to use a comman and 'but' instead).
Secondly, he could be saying "Let's finish this!," but I could swear I hear two syllables...maybe I'm just hearing things there :confused:.

FreaQaZoiD
08-17-2004, 11:45 AM
i have budokai 1 and it is so funny cos it is in japenese with english subtitles

I've always preferred Subtitles to Dubs...

But thats just me.